Hen Zuhe

Enlightenment - (Scale 500 - 1000) - Dr. David Hawkins Calibrated List

87 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

That is like saying Newtonian physics is trash because it is not the highest truth. Obviously there are other (meta)physics closer to the truth but that doesn’t mean Newtonian physics doesn’t have practical uses.

David Hawkins has some great teachings. His scale is not one of them.

Throw out his scale and just listen to his verbal insights, which are profound, useful, and plentiful. You don't need this stupid scale gumming up your mind.

20 minutes ago, Craigxt22 said:

@Leo GuraI'm still trying to wrap my mind around all this. These 'levels' and maps of consciousness are just games I am inventing to prevent myself from waking up, right?

Not quite. There are many levels, degrees, and states of consciousness. Way more than David Hawkins knew of or could map. And they are nonlinear.

The problem is assigning numbers to them, putting them in a linear sequential order, and then classifying people numerically. Doing so will bog down and limit your mind.

It's important to know that there are higher degrees of consciousness though. This will help you wake up from the dream.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It would seem this lack of understanding and feeling fustrated is EXACTLY what this field of consciousness wants to experience? You are me, but I have some how stopped my ability to recongnize me as you, so you seem like something other than me?

Also notice that understanding or adopting a model in no way increases consciousness. So don't confuse familiarity with a model with actual experiential understanding of what's being referred to within the model.

Prevalent trap in this work.

Edited by UnbornTao

This scale seems completely arbitrary and inaccurate, I have no idea how he decided some of these things, it seems completely ridiculous. You can see his personal preferences in this scale, not some absolute accuracy. Some of the things don't make any sense in this scale at all, I have no idea why anybody would use such a limited and baseless thing. How does this person know what is maximum energy level tolerated by the human body for example? He just pulls this stuff out of his ass.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

The guy invents everything . I started one of his books and left it when I read that he said that the consciousness of the world had risen 20 points in 1987, and that this had not happened for thousands of years

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The guy invents everything . I started one of his books and left it when I read that he said that the consciousness of the world had risen 20 points in 1987, and that this had not happened for thousands of years

Yep, ridiculous.

A pity as it undermines some otherwise very impressive insight.

Apparently.

I have read his book transcending the levels of consciousness many times and it has alot of truth in it in my opinion and also in the scale. The problem is that he indeed made a number system out of it, the scale and the emotions expressed are way more complicated than people think.

An example: State of ecstasy/mdma 560-600 , where you start having love for everyone and become more social loving, the world around you looks more in loving/golden colors.  I had this state naturally when i had my spiritual awakening during clinical psychologist interview that i wrote about when i joined the forum, the world also looked completely different and the room went from dark to golden colors just as in mdma. The difference however was, that i also had unconditional love/bliss for her and the miracles/synchronicities  were being observed constantly.

During my LSD session with a friend, i could clearly see how i was creating my own reality expressing certain high vibe emotions that pulled me to higher dimensions in consciousness. If i would get anxiety for example for 10sec, everything would drop and i would come back to my own reality that i was living in that looked more dark. 

The higher emotions you express/feel on the scale, the greater jump in consciousness because each high vibe emotion leads you closer to unity=god

Edit: And i also had an awakening of truth during LSD, it showed me that consciousness is alive and always knows what the real truth is so this might correlate to his muscle testing somehow. Why? Have you ever wonder or seen or experienced, when a kid is getting bullied or teased or grabbed when he did nothing wrong, asked many times the bully to stop? Then suddenly he gives the bully a light push and the bullies flies meters away. I have experienced this before gave a gentle push because i wanted him to stop and he flew away like 6 meters from me weighing much more than me, and this can be  correlated to his muscle testing somehow. I have also heard stories from my friend about this phenomenon .

The reality is more complicated than you think.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Notice that you have no way of validating this scale.

You're just believing some dude, and you better believe this will come back to bite you in the ass.

I promise you that neither consciousness nor awakening can be placed on any kind of linear scale.

I thought you could validate it using muscle testing, no? 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

On 19/10/2022 at 10:21 PM, Spiral Wizard said:

I thought you could validate it using muscle testing, no? 

That's just weird. The rationale behind its validity is basically meant to be believed.

Edited by UnbornTao

8 hours ago, njuufa said:

If You dont use map @Leo Gura do You still use muscle testing in Your research? 

No

@Gen Sue Rodriguez Be careful with spiritual group-think if you want to Awaken one day.

You cannot trust ANYONE in the spiritual community. And also not me.

It's best to assume that every spiritual person is wrong. And then go about your work.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Gen Sue Rodriguez Be careful with spiritual group-think if you want to Awaken one day.

You cannot trust ANYONE in the spiritual community. And also not me.

It's best to assume that every spiritual person is wrong. And then go about your work.

Facts. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

The ego loves these types of scales and systems for measuring because it's just another thing to attach identity to and serves as a distraction from the simplicity of just being.

It can also be a way to measure spiritual progress, which there is nothing wrong with.

On 10/19/2022 at 3:16 AM, Magnanimous said:

Do you think the scale is still valid though? 

I think it is useful but has a lot of problems and limitations to it

A lot of it seems like BS.  It is supposedly based on measured galvanic skin resistance levels in humans to determine where you are on the scale - i have no idea how that truly works - but then you can somehow apply it to non-physical things like text on a page or meditation techniques or people that you have never met in person

i've learned from the concept and map and model but there are a lot of problems with it which i find to be totally unnecessary

On 19/10/2022 at 2:34 PM, Leo Gura said:

Way more than David Hawkins knew of or could map

That's why we need a Google Earth of map of consciousness. To include more than piece of paper can.

@Leo Gura calibrates at 185.

https://consciousnesscalibrations.com/leo-gura/

"Note on spiritual teachers

Spiritual teachers often have high energy corresponding to high beliefs. With this self-esteem, they are charismatic. They may even be psychic, or a conduit for miracles, but these are functions of energy, only, and not indicative of a level of consciousness, as consciousness is not set by belief.

Likewise, a teacher may present and expound upon what is actually beyond himself, beyond his holistic evolution. If so, his teachings are theoretical and appeal to the intellect, compelling and satisfying though the ideas may be. The mind loves theory, but consciousness is not set by mentalization.

The all-dimensions calibration indicates the average level of a teacher's integration of his own teachings. It is his or her evolution in all-dimensions, or chakras, from the crown to the root. Some teachers are advanced in the heart or the third-eye or the thymus (which is the seat of psychic powers), while others may be oriented strongly to the solar plexus and success in this world. The all-dimensions calibration considers all of these holistically.

A teacher may be far progressed in one dimension, but this can be offset by lack of progress in other dimensions. If so, there is imbalance, impracticability, or lack of refinement in their wisdom, which incurs a lower overall calibration result."

If I remember my occult psychology correctly, the superconscious is accessed through the subconscious. Kinesiology would adhere to this occult law.

everyone is on a journey, in their own universe. every person alive has an entirely unique consciousness that transcends any notion of a ubiquitous standard. maybe my dream is just what I believe?

I like kinesiology for practical things. Like finding my cat. it's ultimately just me. but I can control what I believe.

Edited by Oppositionless