levani

what do you (honestly) say to your partner during sex ?

19 posts in this topic

If you're thinking about what to say during sex, you ain't doing it right. Don't be so in your head, let go. Sex will be so much better.

So any answer to this question will not help you but hurt you, cause now you're going to try to remember to say the right thing, putting you even more in your head, so the connection gets interrupted and you stop feeling into your partner.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

You would probably want to avoid talking about non-dual nature of reality & God especially right during the intercourse. I remember I once started to sing a song that I heard on the TV the other day about going on trips on rocket ships right before anal ... my partner was not happy with that.

Well, some girls like to listen. Try something relatively soft first and see where it takes you..

Fuck me h 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India mmmm daddy hardeeeer ???

@At awe yeah that can turn some girls off i think when you're feeling lovy cuddly, when some of them just really wanna be fucked hard against the wall

@Lyubov lol my ex played a prank on me and said one time when i was balls deep, "is it in yet", ngl it switched me hahahahahhahaha

@neutralempty it is innit, but still there must be some sort of guide to tune your emotions/frequency together

My last partner started speaking Russian to me unexpectedly which needless to say made me work 2x harder.

So if you know a second language that's your secret weapon ;)

hrhrhtewgfegege

13 hours ago, datamonster said:

something like "oh, ooooh, ooooh, oh yeah baby, who's your daddy?"

just kidding ;D

For submissives. And that's for real.  

Love and Life

@Roy yeah... actually it's russian.... hahahahahaha i'm fucking russian bro hahahaha

i don't think russian sounds very sexy but i'll give it a go

@OceanRiver maaaad ting bruv

@modmyth Theoretically You got it right. I’ve been physics professor many times. But my students kept failing so often that self doubt creeped in. I mean who wants to be bad at their job? Although depressed professor could be one option ?

In the living room i hear: you are god!

In the bedroom i hear: oh god!

Edited by GreenLight

20 hours ago, Roy said:

My last partner started speaking Russian to me unexpectedly which needless to say made me work 2x harder.

What did he say? Faster "cyka blyat?" lol. 

Communicate what feels natural... like what you're enjoying in the moment. 

Like if you're enjoying her appearance you can tell her she's looks beautiful, hot, cute, etc.

Or if you're enjoying the pleasure, you can tell her in more explicit or subtle ways how good she's making you feel.

Basically, speak your pleasures and enjoyments out to her as they arise. 

But you don't want to have these things in your mind beforehand. You just want to be very attuned to your own body and emotions and willing/able to communicate what comes to mind in the moment... here and there.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

what do you (honestly) say to your partner during sex ?

Depends, you'd probably wouldnt want to say anything if you're in prison.

TBH I don't think that breeding is the time for talking...

@levani

Don’t avoid the intimacy, communicate, ask her / him. We are as unique in sexuality as we are in personality, but when such two become one, pshh, then fuggetaboutit, naturally lose yourself. Pretend this communication is not foreplay. Add that element of intensity and excitement. Game face. What a turn on such a confidence & comfortableness in intimacy & expression that is. ? Inner being flooded with “omg...I want that!”, similar to assertiveness brings out, attracts, assertiveness, and the (often subconscious if you will)... I want that!!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE