Eren Eeager

Why I feel like this? Traumatized.

7 posts in this topic

I feel like I cannot talk, socialize or express myself without huge amounts of resistance and effort. I feel like my energy is congested and my throat is frozen.  I have bren trying to get out of this state for so long but could not? I feel traumatized actually but I don't what to do to heal myself.

Leo, what do you suggest to heal traumas?

@Leo Gura
@Leo Hira

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

6 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

what to do to heal myself.

Self enquiry, vipassana, yoga. Long practices.

Psychedelics. You have to stop playing around and just decide to change. Your not weak...stop acting like it

@Eren Eeager  have you tried shadow work to look into the causes of why this is happening.

Is there a past trauma that is bothering you then you might want to look into that. 

If not then do you suffer any psychological conditions. Before you self diagnose yourself, you might want to see a therapist and let them decide on the basis of your symptoms. 

You could either take prescribed meds or continue with therapy. 

Additional techniques that might help are - 

- vipassana

- yoga 

- diaphragmatic breathing 

- listening to music 

- regular exercise 

- meditation 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

16 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

I feel like I cannot talk, socialize or express myself without huge amounts of resistance and effort.

There’s nothing to ‘solve’ per se. Feel the relief just in changing the orientation of intention. Start a dreamboard, so you’re more focused on what does feel good to you. Give improv writing a try for five or ten minutes. It has only one rule, super simple & very effective. When trying the exercise, if you notice you’re stuck on a resistant thought, pause, and then instead say ‘yes, and _______’ ... to continue. 

I feel like my energy is congested and my throat is frozen.  I have bren trying to get out of this state for so long but could not? I feel traumatized actually but I don't what to do to heal myself.

What comes to mind as to how ‘getting out of a state’... differs from ‘focusing on thoughts which do resonate’? 

Do you see how the first is focused on what you don’t want, and the second is focused on what you do want? 

Write down what you do want on one side of a piece of paper, and what you don’t want on the other side. Notice how it feels as you look at & read the words on each side, for just one or two minutes. Then consider that momentum builds in whichever of those two directions you go. 

Is the healing sought bodily, physical so to speak, like you could point to the body somewhere and a physician could address it?

Or is the healing sought maybe more so that of a change in orientation about how you think about yourself and what you want? If so the dreamboard is imo the ideal way to go about this. Writing what you want feels good because you want what you want because of how the thought and or experience feels. If starting a dreamboard feels overwhelming today, feel the relief of the subtle change in intention, by writing it down on a post it to do tomorrow or the next day, or set a reminder, or write it on your calendar. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You're probably just imagining things because of drugs.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey