Eren Eeager

Best way to heal traumas?

22 posts in this topic

I spent years now trying to heal my traumas. Please, recommend me Books, methods, videos. I saw a book about Riechian therapy in leo's book list, what do you think about it?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Probably mdma therapy. MDMA shuts down fear in the brain, allowing you to access trauma/intense memories without fear, allowing you to process them properly

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Mdma is not really sustainable. You can't do it a lot.

Some good techniques are: Reference point therapy (or rapid personal transformation), regressive hypnosis, shamanic soul retrieval. 

Contemplate what the trauma is really about. It’s not easy, but that’s the essence: you can’t heal it until you grasp what it is.

Traumas are usually suppressed and ignored.

Whatever brings the trauma come to the surface, will help you heal it. Psychedelics, contemplation, journaling, self-reflection, therapy. Books won’t. It will probably take more than just an intellectual consideration for the trauma to be healed.

In other words, deal with the trauma head-on, directly. Allow it to fully show up, and try letting go of it.

@Eren Eeager

On 3/27/2021 at 11:49 PM, acidgoofy said:

I’ve found ketamine to be the best substance to heal traumas. 

careful, potentially addictive.

IFS therapy (internal family systems therapy) has helped me quite a bit.  Basically learning how to interact with, heal, communicate with, and resolve our subpersonalities that can cause disruptions (like an inner self you have from childhood or that was directyl affected by the event that it found traumatic). 

These subpersonalities, in my experience, are accessed through the imagination and through different feelings you have in the body and even thoguhts as well. 

A practice I do goes something along the lines of this (this isn't strictly IFS, but is inspired by it):

• I notice a negative emotion in my body. 
  • I feel it, close my eyes, and focus on it.  Sometimes an image will come to mind connected with/representing the feeling. 
  • I ask it a question (perhaps "How are you feeling?" or "Why are you here?" or "Do you want to tell me anything?", etc.)
  • I usually get a response and then strike up a conversation with that part. 
  • Often simply listening to how the part is feeling is adequate. 

note: 

• You can have different subpersonalities that conflict with each other.  You can then bring them into dialogue and understanding with each other by being a sort of mediator. 
  • I've often asked the subpersonalities the questions from Byron Katie's "The Work" = I've found, combine with IFS, has resolved feelings pretty quickly. 

I'd research more into it though as there are more nuances.  

• Ex:  There's a "Self" everyone has which is not a subpersonality and from which it's best to interact with your subpersonalities.  THough, sometimes, you can be trying to interact with a subpersonality while under the influence of another subpersonality, which I don't think usually ends well.  So, one thing you can do which I got from an IFS coach on YT is to start a session by cultivating a feeling of love for a few minutes from which you are in a better, non-coopted place from which to interact and listen to your subpersonalities. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Eren Eeager 

Clear your MIND.

You need to clear your mind of that event or those events that preturbe you. You will remember that events but do not feel anything when you remeembre them, is like you didnt have that events, as other person had them, like a movie.

You can practice a:

"Conscious Regression"

It could be practice with a Specialized Psicoterapist  in a pressential session. 

IT IS EFFECTIVE METHOD.

NAMASTE

@Matt23 How did you learn IFS? I've bought some books and planning on learning to do it on myself. Did you self learn or see a therapist?

I think I started with seeing a therapist who had IFS training.  I may heard about it previously just from reading other books on psychology and trauma and watching videos.  

Seeing the therapist I don't think was strictly or explicitly IFS (I don't think.  At least we didn't discuss it as that).  We just kind of talked for maybe 5-10 minutes at the start of the session, then we "dropped in" and started exploring my inner world and communicating with what was in there.  She would help guide by asking questions etc..  I got some pretty decent energetic releases for sure.  

I haven't ingested much theory on it, but the way in which I see my inner world now is as IFS theory describes... and I might incorporate a few things which I learned from them.  I'd say it's like IFS is describing how human psyche's are made up, so that even if you don't know IFS, you'll still come across subpersonalities and the like within yourself, and even access and communicate with them in the same way.  I'd have to read more about IFS though. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Matt23 Interesting, it's something I want to study more. I was reading some research on psychedelics and people got the best results when they used IFS for post trip integration

On 3/28/2021 at 10:49 AM, acidgoofy said:

I’ve found ketamine to be the best substance to heal traumas. 

Agreed, MDMA probably isn't worth the comedown unless you REALLY have some insane trauma. 

@Ry4n lol are you seriös? 2 days of comedown vs healing of life long suffering

9 hours ago, Ry4n said:

Agreed, MDMA probably isn't worth the comedown unless you REALLY have some insane trauma. 

The MDMA comedown isn't to bad for me if I eat healthy food after the experience. The problem with MDMA is that I will be in such joyful and loving states that I don't care about trauma or negative stuff anymore. I am just enjoying myself and love everything lol

@acidgoofy what is the best dose for maximum love with mdma 80 % powder for a 27 year old woman who has a weight of 48 kg? is there a limit where more mdma makes the trip just longer but not stronger?

10 hours ago, OBEler said:

what is the best dose for maximum love with mdma 80 % powder for a 27 year old woman who has a weight of 48 kg? is there a limit where more mdma makes the trip just longer but not stronger?

I would start with 80mg and if that's not enough add more in 20mg steps until you get there. No but there is a limit where the effects wont be enjoyable anymore and it just becomes overwhelming.

@acidgoofy How do I know "I get there?" My last mdma trip nothing special happened. just a little enjoyful electric waves rushing through my body. Like the onset of an lsd trip. It was as strong as a good meditation session. Should eyes keep opened always?

On 3/27/2021 at 8:00 AM, Eren Eeager said:

I spent years now trying to heal my traumas. Please, recommend me Books, methods, videos. I saw a book about Riechian therapy in leo's book list, what do you think about it?

What is your idea, perspective or connotation of healing? 

Other than ‘to feel better’, what remains that you want in regard to healing?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

34 minutes ago, OBEler said:

How do I know "I get there?" My last mdma trip nothing special happened. just a little enjoyful electric waves rushing through my body. Like the onset of an lsd trip. It was as strong as a good meditation session. Should eyes keep opened always?

You know when your being is filled with joy and you love everything there is. You wont get there if you can't get out of your mind you need to loosen up and have fun. It's good to feel into the electric waves rushing trough your body or you get up and start dancing to get into the flow of your movements.

Set and Setting is crucial with MDMA, for example the right music will change everything. For me it's extremely helpful to take a few puffs weed when the effects settled in, like I rather take a smaller dose but then smoke some weed.

Doesn't matter to me if eyes opened or closed.