Leo Gura

The Dumbest Conservative Ad Ever

92 posts in this topic

It comes straight out of a think tank or from folks with sharp political knowledge. They play that target audience like a fiddle. It's clear they have a fine understanding of its psychology, values and how to emotionally manipulate it.

If you'd have told me to make a parody of what would be the perfect political add for republic texans, it would have been very close to this. 

It's quite disturbing to see how cynical these politicians can be. That's pure devilry.

25 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Here is the Nevada 3rd district version of Big Dan. Here, Dan is "just a small business man, a family man, livin' in the suburbs".

I'd like to see a version of Dan for each state. In Hawaii, we could have Big Surfer Dan, who handles liberals like he handles rip curls. 

?

I'd be dying to see the Californian version as well.

Nancy Pelosi would make this fake cowboy soil his pants with one cold glare.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hilarious.........and yet 100% true. ???

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

xD

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

On 3/29/2021 at 10:18 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Fear based politics destroys understandings and creates tension between different groups, and is resistant to and social or economic change. The alternative is politics based on compassion, love, and selflessness.

A worse case is when a political party pretends to be based on compassion, love and selflessness when in fact they're operating from fear, greed and a desire for power. Their twisted version of love and compassion is, "you better be loving and compassionate in the way we tell you, or else".

So much fear in a short video.

Boy's and girl's sports! Nothing about them, just the mention is all you need. 

On 3/27/2021 at 10:39 AM, Rilles said:

Im sometimes surprise by Leo's comments, you think he would be aware of the dangers of climate change and not shrug it off like that, being a well-read person and all... 2 degrees of climate change could change our entire civilzation as we know it. Floods that submerge entire coastal lines, migrations in the millions because of areas becoming uninhabitable, crop failures, old viruses coming back because of melted ice caps, important species dying out. This could happen in the next 10-20 years, our lifetime!!!

Considering he has such a big audience it seems kind of irresponsible. 

Everything is going to be fine 

Sometimes people underestimate what we can do.

I don't see it as irresponsible to look at the bigger picture. One doesn't help by seeing the negative but by seeing the positive.

Good healers see the body as complete and whole without disease.

One can't know how things will unfold. Some places may get demolished and others flourish. Everything will seek its balance.

The world is becoming a paradise for "souls" evolved in. Everything is getting better. Look around.

What about underwater cities? Floating cities? 

You might want to move to higher ground!

: )

19 minutes ago, freejoy said:

Everything is going to be fine 

Sometimes people underestimate what we can do.

I don't see it as irresponsible to look at the bigger picture. One doesn't help by seeing the negative but by seeing the positive.

Good healers see the body as complete and whole without disease.

One can't know how things will unfold. Some places may get demolished and others flourish. Everything will seek its balance.

The world is becoming a paradise for "souls" evolved in. Everything is getting better. Look around.

What about underwater cities? Floating cities? 

You might want to move to higher ground!

: )

:)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Interesthing thread! A lot of different opinions.. and what if we just don't really know how bad (or not bad) climate change is going to be? Usually science will never admit one claim, and that is that they don't know.

But I am also someone obsessing over the future. I think about my personal future a lot, I think about the future of my nation and the global future. It is definitly one of my hobbies: the future, so interesting. 

I do really hope a lot of people take climate change seriously and try to find solutions. There really are a lot of solutions, technical, social, practical, spiritual. Anyones lifepurpose towards climate change?