SS10

WILL JESUS CHRIST RETURN?

15 posts in this topic

QQ;

Do you guys think that it is possible in our life time for Jesus to return?

The Bible and Koran predict that he will return...

I dont think he would, but at the same time, if he did, I wouldn't be surprised Y'kno?

I think the whole of the 21st Century is just gonna be a complete mindfuck,,,

@SS10 there is no god, at least no human god. why? Because "he" simply lacks human qualities to be called a man or a human at all. 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Only if you throw him out. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, Boethius said:

Do you hope for the return of Christ this century?

I mean I have no attachment to either outcome.

I suspect my intuition and soul would hope that he would.

But at the end of the day I am my own Christ, I will save myself...

Metaphor

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@SS10 it pertains to the idea of a monotheistic deity in relation to us human beings. 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

He will not return in flesh but from within us. Christos is the impersonal principle (spirit) that will be resurrected in humanity. In a sense it is we who we have been waiting for.

“the coming of Christ,” means the presence of CHRISTOS in a regenerated world, and not at all the actual coming in body of “Christ” Jesus; this Christ is to be sought neither in the wilderness nor “in the inner chambers,” nor in the sanctuary of any temple or church built by man; for Christ – the true esoteric SAVIOUR – is no man, but the DIVINE PRINCIPLE in every human being. He who strives to resurrect the Spirit crucified in him by his own terrestrial passions, and buried deep in the “sepulchre” of his sinful flesh; he who has the strength to roll back the stone of matter from the door of his own inner sanctuary, he has the risen Christ in him.”

[The Esoteric Character of the Gospels]

@Megan Alecia Ohh okay

I just dont really perceive Jesus as anything other than human, I dont project a monotheistic deity onto Jesus like the stage blue fundamentals do.

YhFCLmmU_400x400.png:

"I Am God" -Leo Gura

Yeeeeeee get it? lol

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@SS10 I've encountered data before implying that Jesus wasnt a real "divinity". That he either just thought he was one or that he straight-up didn't exist at all. 

"Doubt increases with knowledge" as the author Goethe said. 

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

@Megan Alecia I think the West has established Jesus as a factual historical figure.

Its highly probable he existed

This is not aligned with our work here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.