lemb

Fasting / Urine therapy

10 posts in this topic

recently i've been following the grub from the garden, a guy deep into holistic health and bretharianism.

in my opinion he just is the gold in terms of fasting, i want to share two of his pillars:

-conscous breathing and breathwork does wonders to control hunger 

the second outside the frames of mosts probably

-Urine is Medicine(the best), witch helped me with my fasts with almost no hunger...  Amazing

do your research and sorry for the english, i'm italian:D

4 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

so you are drinking your piss? o.O

It's like you're new here. 

I've done it before. Unremarkable. I think the benefits of a fast are partially associated with the excretion of toxins, so idk why you'd want to retain them.

Not for a short fast, but I would consider drinking urine if would help with curbing appetite for fasting longer than 10 days. Maybe have some chilling in bottles and pretend it’s craft beer while chugging it down.

22 hours ago, Lyubov said:

so you are drinking your piss? 

A lot of people do, you will be surprised.

16 hours ago, Nomad13 said:

Not for a short fast, but I would consider drinking urine if would help with curbing appetite for fasting longer than 10 days. Maybe have some chilling in bottles and pretend it’s craft beer while chugging it down.

I can't quite tell if you're a troll or not

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

consider doing some reserch about i urine therapy, in this forum too. 

Check out The grub From the garden and notice how what he teaches connects with many other things 

At least watch the video i shared please

and always remember RADICAL Openmindedness.

thank you for your attention

Edited by lemb

The rationale sounds solid.

The people who do it seem to be happy and healthy.

I looked up the part about stem cells in urine, there's scientific evidence it seems.

I have enough new health habits on my plate right now, and also it's too weird for me now.

But maybe I'll give it a try in a couple years.

I just wonder: why is there no natural urge for it? Most things that are healthy to do are associated with natural urges for it (like eat nutricious food, walk barefoot, go into water to clean yourself, have sex, hug people, et cetera)

Also, other primates don't do it as far as I know, and function fine without it. Monkeys don't use cups, and have not been documented peeing in each other's mouth. I'd be interested to see evidence to the contrary, though.

So, because pee is not naturally appealing, and also you need human tools for it to consume it (cups), how natural can it really be?

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/