Eren Eeager

Gaia, netflix for high consciousness shows.

7 posts in this topic

You might want to check this service out. It includes many intresting shows about spirtuality, psychology and psychedelics. I didn't watch any of their shows but got like ads of their serivce and thought they looked cool.

Screenshot_20210326_172629.jpg

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

I’ve been subscribed to Gaia for a while now.  I’d say it’s worth it, as it definitely has some high consciousness programs, but there is a LOT of nonsense that you have to dig through to find the gems.  

Whereas you could say that Gaia is a stage green network over all, with some yellow and turquoise sprinkled in, most of the shows are produced by people who have stage blue cognition or epistemological understanding who have just adopted stage green+ ideas.  You can just tell many of the people who make these shows are not very critically thinking people, but are mainly just incredibly gullible

I don't really like Gaia, I think it's low quality production. There is some good stuff thought for sure.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

"What the Bleep Do We Know?"  on you tube is about how your thoughts change your world, why we are here, what is reality and quantum physics.

Folks, did you see the episodes when the nazi reversed engineered alien space vehicles brought by some negative reptilian humanoids? That better not be David Icke writing the script.

11 hours ago, Eternity said:

"What the Bleep Do We Know?"  on you tube is about how your thoughts change your world, why we are here, what is reality and quantum physics.

Funny, I was just watching that the other night. ?

It’s a very quirky documentary.