Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Feelove

Should I buy the LP course if I dont want a business?

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I'm willing to explain myself, but for the first post I want to keep it simple. If I am not interested in making money from my life purpose because I already have enough money, would taking the life purpose course be worth it?

Ie; can this course be applied towards other aspects of life other than businesses?

Yeah, of course. It doesn't even talk about the business side of things much. It's a course about finding who you are and what you really value and want in life.

Yeah I'm taking it right now. It basically helps you identify the pieces of the puzzle that will create a meaningful and happy life according to your values and more. And then your job is to do the work and put the puzzle pieces in place to get "it". Whatever that might be for you. 

Best of luck 

Edited by BartekD

Just get it! It’s amazing! I do the course each year or when I need a refresh 

Biz is not necessary. It's also very good for your career.

You need a good career regardless of what you do.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Feelove  Yes defo worth the $250. Getting more and more value out of the course every year after I bought it, consistently revisiting parts and the whole every year. It's the gift that keeps on giving in many ways. It's added to every aspect of how I think about what I do with my time, even outside business or my professional career. I'm in the middle of a big career change from what I've learned and it'll be a great guide for the future as well.

Edited by mikelyons
expanding on my point