Preety_India

How would you describe a stage Red boy/man?

19 posts in this topic

How would you describe a typical stage red boy /man? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Misunderstood, scared, demonized, insecured, shady, spontaneous, arrogant jurk, who is doing everything that he needs and can so he could get some Love ?

Red has a large spectrum. I have stage red/blue friends. They are awesome! 

52 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

Misunderstood, scared, demonized, insecured, shady, spontaneous, arrogant jurk, who is doing everything that he needs and can so he could get some Love ?

Red has a large spectrum. I have stage red/blue friends. They are awesome! 

Sounds like me. Never knew I was so low on the spiral.

Fortunately my ego will just say that i am stage Coral to hide this fact.

People who are centered at the red or red/blue stages in our contemporary society have generally experienced a lot of childhood abuse/trauma. So I'm thinking about people who are prone to criminality, drug or alcohol addiction, and violence. So "trouble" is the word that comes to mind, even as I try to have sympathy for the background conditions that cause people to be stuck at that stage of development.

Meeting his lowest and grossest needs and impulses in obscene quantities with no concern for the feelings or survival of others in his environment. He will rape, steal, kill, and bully, his only concern is his survival and gratifying himself. He is easily angered and offended because his ego is actually very small and fragile. He will lust for power because power over my environment and others = More food, sex, money, drugs, respect, etc. He has no intellectual curiosity what so ever, probably because he got a very poor education and his environment is too hostile to ever worry about higher endeavors. What good is reading when the Americans are bombing my village or there's no food in my fridge? He will think very short term because his environment is so chaotic. There is a civil war and my mother and two sisters have been killed, I don't have a place to sleep tonight because Al-Shabab raided my village, I don't have a job because my country is experiencing a economic depression. Someone in this situation is worried about their own skin and making it to the next five minutes. He will probably abuse drugs to escape the emotional turmoil. He may consider joining a gang to meet his need for security, money, power, and sex.

A stage red man is very dangerous because he has no capacity for sympathy or empathy, he can't afford luxuries like that.

Are there any positive aspects to stage Red? 

Because so far I'm only reading negative aspects. 

Just now, Boethius said:

People who are centered at the red or red/blue stages in our contemporary society have generally experienced a lot of childhood abuse/trauma. So I'm thinking about people who are prone to criminality, drug or alcohol addiction, and violence. So "trouble" is the word that comes to mind, even as I try to have sympathy for the background conditions that cause people to be stuck at that stage of development.

I agree. Most all of them are abused and misunderstood. They are not as bad as most of you think they are. 

But that depends by what good and bad means for you. At what stage you are. When you get to Yellow, you will understand. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

Are there any positive aspects to stage Red? 

Because so far I'm only reading negative aspects. 

They are loyal to their family and friends. They are ready do fight and die for them if necessary. They east, shit, work, play video games, take drugs... just like evry human being ? 

@EddieEddie1995 then what positive things they do that make them stand up from other stages 

Because pretty much what you just described as positive aspects are found in all stages as well. 

That didn't look positive really, just neutral and vague. 

Im trying to point out  that they are people. That they are perfect, and they are doing their best. Just like you are ? 

@EddieEddie1995 I come from a pretty troubled extended family myself, so I see a lot of my cousins and my dad as being at red/blue. If I'm looking to hang out with one of my cousins and smoke some weed, then I know I can expect a fun time. But I would not trust them to help me in making big life decisions -- they seem to have enough difficulty in balancing their own life issues. I love them, but there's definitely a (class) divide there.

Just now, Boethius said:

But I would not trust them to help me in making big life decisions -- they seem to have enough difficulty in balancing their own life issues. I love them, but there's definitely a (class) divide there.

I agree. You should never trust them. It is your mistake if you do. 

Edit: I mean, you should expect evrything and be on a look out, but trust them. This is what they need. Trust and Love. This is what grows them. Im speaking from exp. ofcourse. 

Edited by EddieEddie1995

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Because pretty much what you just described as positive aspects are found in all stages as well. 

That didn't look positive really, just neutral and vague.

Positive aspects: Taking matters into your own hands, Defending yourself, empowerment, getting what you want by any means (which can lead to further growth), ego development makes a big leap, pushing of boundaries, etc. 

I was at stage red in my teens. And integration of it led to my awakening. (If someone wants a streeght fight, im ready baby xD)

This is what you need. To go all in baby! Burn the boats. 

Going to rob a bank and taking psychedelics is the same thing xD

6 minutes ago, Godhead said:

Positive aspects: Taking matters into your own hands, Defending yourself, empowerment, getting what you want by any means (which can lead to further growth), ego development makes a big leap, pushing of boundaries, etc. 

That sounds good!