Avalon

Is Jewish Nationalism a good thing? Is White Nationalism a bad thing?

27 posts in this topic

What's the difference?

Seems dangerous and short-sighted.

Why would Jewish Nationalism be a good thing? In general any sort of nationalism tends to be low-consciousness and problematic. Of course there’s nuances but I doubt you’ll find many people here arguing for Jewish nationalism.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

15 minutes ago, Apparition of Jack said:

Why would Jewish Nationalism be a good thing? In general any sort of nationalism tends to be low-consciousness and problematic. Of course there’s nuances but I doubt you’ll find many people here arguing for Jewish nationalism.

There is a large Pro-Jewish Nationalist sentiment all over the West, from both Left AND Right leaning people. It's to support their right to exist as a people (and a nation as Israel) given their generally bleak and dark history of oppression (Holocaust). So it's probably more of a good thing than a bad thing at this point in history.

Of course they aren't the only ones who suffer. We don't hear anything about the near 30 million Soviets and Chinese that were slaughtered in WW2 by the Axis in our education systems, but that's because those in power have an interest in controlling the narrative to be biased and don't give the full picture.

Those countries have been viewed as adversarial for quite some time.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

29 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Jewish nationalism vs white nationalism is like gay pride vs straight pride.

Haa

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Why should white nationalism be a bad thing? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Why should white nationalism be a bad thing? 

It leads to violence and division and is frankly just stupid all round :P

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

9 hours ago, Avalon said:

What's the difference?

Seems dangerous and short-sighted.

Where is this coming from?

If you think jewish nationalism is a positive thing, ask palestinians about it.

Please stop making all these political ideologies because it gives me a headache and all politics very annoying. Just embrace the holism. No more arguing over politics. 

Thank you

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Jewish Nationalism in Israel leads to the oppression of Palestinians. This is because Jewish people have more power in Israel compared to Palestinians who are treated as an underclass.

White Nationalism in America and Europe leads to the oppression of nonwhite people. This is because white people have more power in these places compared to nonwhite people who are treated as an underclass.

So, for both of these forms of nationalism, it is the same. All right wing nationalism is about oppression of the underclass in the region.

Left wing nationalism can be beneficial as it helps an underclass nation get out from under the thumb of an imperialist power through consolidating as a nation. It's about unifying against the powers that be.

But right wing nationalism always gears itself towards maintaining the power of the state through oppression of an underclass. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

18 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

This is a common neo nazi talking point, mods address this please.

REPORTED

In a different thread, I recently wrote these words:-

Just because racial identity is important to some people, doesn't validate it as an objective concept.

This is something that a lot of Stage Greens have difficulty with.

The certain impossibility of first-party un-consciousness leads to the certain inevitability of first-party consciousness.

The implications of an omniscient infinite eternal consciousness ultimately leads to the experiencing of every single permutation of experience there is to possibly experience.

So by the time eternity is done, you will have experienced the life of every single human-being on this planet, as an individual experience from cradle to grave. 

Thus, all identities collapse. You literally are all the white people, and you literally are all the black people.

For that reason there can be absolutely no space for group preference or group strategy, and the consequences go far beyond race:-

It has been said that family is one of the most conceptually devilish concepts ever dreamed of, and though a simplistic synopsis, it's not a million miles away from the truth either.

People talk of their "loved ones" and the "ones that they love" , with the tacit relative implication that there are therefore ones that they don't love - which given a correct vantage point is totally impossible and an act of insanity.

Thus, all races, group preferences, tribes, and family loyalties will inevitably and ultimately collapse. It's merely the recognition of the Universal Self within the separate self.

But like I said: this is something that Stage Greens have a problem with, because they are still addicted to the concept of family, along with the exclusive group preference that is afforded to the ones they love.

Ask yourself seriously: When was the last time you met a neo-nazi that was fundamentally against the idea of race and family?

On 3/26/2021 at 3:01 AM, AtheisticNonduality said:

Jewish nationalism vs white nationalism is like gay pride vs straight pride.

Western civilization is actually under serious threat though

On 3/27/2021 at 2:39 AM, Woke456 said:

Western civilization is actually under serious threat though

You need to be curb stomped and spat on. Literal nazis up in here.

On 3/26/2021 at 2:02 PM, diamondpenguin said:

Please stop making all these political ideologies because it gives me a headache and all politics very annoying. Just embrace the holism. No more arguing over politics. 

Thank you

Wouldn't you think that people wouldn't even be interested in discussing/debating politics on here or is that because its a first tier thing?  Totally fine if that's what it is, just trying to navigate my way around this forum to see what it offers.  I don't think I was terribly interested in any of this stuff until very recently when a terrible health crisis pushed me to yellow (I think).

FWIW, even though I am Jewish, these are all just subjective opinions.  You could all be neo-Nazis that want me to be killed but I wouldn't see much point in trying to reason with that unless there's an opportunity to discuss in a truly open situation.  I'm focused on trying to analyze the political landscape to see how and when it will affect me and defer any judgments until I'm in a position to influence or change something or it directly affects my well being (through myself or others).

Edited by Topspin715

1 hour ago, NOTintoxicated said:

You need to be curb stomped and spat on. Literal nazis up in here.

You literally have a hate symbol on your profile that symbolizes an ideolgoy that killed more people than nazis.