Avalon

What are the reasons for African lack of achievement in Africa?

44 posts in this topic

I get it.

The evil white man has put the black man down in Europe and in America.

But what are the reasons for AfrIcan lack of achievement in Africa? A place where there is relatively no white people.

Genuinely interested.

Just now, Avalon said:

Genuinely interested.

Lol the delusions.. 

...But also, North Africa has been highly developed for 2000 years, what about Egypt, Ethopia, The Islamic Empires, Mali and Mansa Musa, are those not Africa?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I have been mulling over this questions for an hour...

I also think it had alot to do with the Sahara desert, societies grow by trading with eachother, going to war and pillaging. If you look at a map of the world you can see that the civilizations that have developed most strongly were the ones that could connect with eachother without obstruction, you can see a long belt of civilization from Spain, Rome, Middle-East all the way to India and China. Unfortunately the Sahara is so huge that nobody could trek over it (or felt the need to) to see whats on the other side and hence the Sub-Saharan African people never got to trade etc with the rest of the world and so they had no reason to develop much. 

Edited by Rilles

Does anyone know of a way of discussing African lack of IQ without breaking forum rules?

It's just that there seems to be a solid correlation between low IQ and low liberalism:-

It seems that being gay in many African countries is not an option. At worst, it is the death penalty.

I have heard that the global white population is in decline. I have heard that the global white population in 1950 was 25%. I have heard that the global white population in 2021 is 10%. I have heard that the global white population in 2150 will be less that 2%. I don't care.... there is no such thing as race.

But here's the thing: If you're not able to demonstrate true liberalism. If you're not able to prevent yourself from throwing gays, or jews, or whites, or chinese, or anything.....into the extermination camps, then we have a serious problem.

We are one.

The MOMENT you disconnect from that, we are all screwed.

So you're a "new" member and every single one of your posts so far has been racially iffy at best. In fact, at your 7th post you're already discussing the IQ of Africans. If you're not a person who was banned in the past (and here under a new name) I won't be surprised to see you get banned soon. As I recall from summer of last year, the moderators has a very limited amount of patience for race baiting.

6 minutes ago, Boethius said:

So you're a "new" member and every single one of your posts so far has been racially iffy at best. In fact, at your 7th post you're already discussing the IQ of Africans. If you're not a person who was banned in the past (and here under a new name) I won't be surprised to see you get banned soon. As I recall from summer of last year, the moderators has a very limited amount of patience for race baiting.

I genuinely thought he had some interest in this topic but I know realize he is just another racist trying to hide his intentions, I threw pearls before swine.

Edited by Rilles

Why question someone's achievement in the first place? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

If you believe all of black Africa is dirt poor and living in poverty, then you only have your own ignorance to blame. Botswana is more advanced than some all-white east European shitholes. That's because they had good leadership, which is what matters in the end.

Rwanda is doing pretty well too, they do not have the GDP per capita of Botswana, but they have better standards of living than even some Asian countries. Nigeria is growing at an exponential rate. 

Release me.

Namibia is a developing country now as well. But you should check out more about Africa by yourself. And why are you mentioning gays? I am a gay man and i am telling you, you are using  homophobia in Africa to downplay African people. Many on this forum can read between the lines as you can see above. Something is fishy with this...

Yep, new member and every post has been racist. I'm not seeing someone who genuinely wants to learn. I see someone wanting to spread their hateful ideology. 

5 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

Namibia is a developing country now as well. But you should check out more about Africa by yourself. And why are you mentioning gays? I am a gay man and i am telling you, you are using  homophobia in Africa to downplay African people. Many on this forum can read between the lines as you can see above. Something is fishy with this...

Namibia and Botswana have around two million population

@Epikur

Just now, Epikur said:

Namibia and Botswana have around two million population

What is your point? Slovenia, where i live, also have 2 million people and today we are developed country.

2 hours ago, Avalon said:

The evil white man has put the black man down in Europe and in America.

Yes, that's precisely what happened, although a very politically-incorrect way of saying it. European expansionism and colonialism cut off Africa from the industrial revolution.

2 hours ago, Avalon said:

Genuinely interested.

lmao

41 minutes ago, Avalon said:

Does anyone know of a way of discussing African lack of IQ without breaking forum rules?

IQ is a very unproven way of measuring intelligence, the quality we refer to as 'intelligence' may be far more complex than we previously thought, and IQ may not accurately reflect this at all. Secondly, even with IQ there is no accurate population-wide measurements available where environmental factors are equalized. It is just something we cannot know for a long time. There are too many problems with calculating population-wide IQ, and it is not reliable.

45 minutes ago, Avalon said:

It seems that being gay in many African countries is not an option. At worst, it is the death penalty.

In many European countries today, gay marriage is illegal. Homophobia was prevalent till very recently in the western world.

49 minutes ago, Avalon said:

I have heard that the global white population is in decline. I have heard that the global white population in 1950 was 25%. I have heard that the global white population in 2021 is 10%. I have heard that the global white population in 2150 will be less that 2%. I don't care.... there is no such thing as race.

The global 'white' population is increasing, and there are more white people today on the face of the planet than any time in history. In some countries, their percentage of a whole is what is decreasing, doesn't mean the white population is decreasing lmao. I say 'white' because it is a very ambiguous term, just like 'black'. I have seen Afghanistan people who look like Scandinavians, as well as many people from the Caucasus and the middle east.

52 minutes ago, Avalon said:

It's just that there seems to be a solid correlation between low IQ and low liberalism:-

This is truly the icing on top of the bukkake cake. I'm done here.

Release me.

56 minutes ago, Avalon said:

The IQ debate is unfortunately usually a low handed way for closet or open racists to enter a discussion they have no business being in, or for smart asses to point to and use as ammo for some ridiculous agenda. I think people are heavily misguided on the evidence. I don't believe there is really any significant correlation between someone's skin color or ethnicity and their IQ.

I think the gap can be explained way easier by societal development, access to quality education, and resources. If you take a baby from the womb of a Somalian mother who lives on some desolate farm with zero prospects, and raise that baby in some upper class Western place with private schooling it's probably no coincidence there will be a much higher IQ for that child.

People who don't acknowledge such an obvious intuition and are deliberately inflammatory and neurotically insist that it's because of their skin color and they are being sCiEnTiFiC when they say so need to be cancelled. If cancelling ever had a place to be used, that's it.

Not to mention people take IQ way too seriously. It's bogus academic garbage anyways. The arrogance to think we can quantify human intelligence without including social and emotional intelligence as apart of the metric is hilariously un-hollistic.

hrhrhtewgfegege

I explain much of this in: How Society Evolves.

IQ is less a function of race and more a function of social development and wealth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If the question is an actual attempt to understand why different parts of the world developed differently (rather than a masked attempt to sneak in ethnocentric rhetoric), you'll find a pretty comprehensive answer to that question in Guns, Germs, and Steel.

81Cr08tSgBL._AC_UL600_SR510,600_.jpg

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I explain much of this in: How Society Evolves.

IQ is less a function of race and more a function of social development and wealth.

I couldn't find that post. Can you provide a link?

28 minutes ago, Jake Johnson said:

I couldn't find that post. Can you provide a link?

1 hour ago, Roy said:

I think the gap can be explained way easier by societal development, access to quality education, and resources. If you take a baby from the womb of a Somalian mother who lives on some desolate farm with zero prospects, and raise that baby in some upper class Western place with private schooling it's probably no coincidence there will be a much higher IQ for that child.

Yeah, that's why Europeans have higher IQ today than they have had in the past. We have now better social systems. And historically we have had easier conditions for development of these systems, due to favorable geography among many other things.

In the past I have often heard the "oh, Europeans, vikings, cold winter = harsh conditions = higher IQ through natural selection" argument and now I know it's utter bullshit. It's the other way around, there's evidence that actually living in cold zones like Syberia was easier for hunter-gatherers than in many other parts of the world, like deserts for example, people were not surviving there, they were thriving. If this argument was true, then Arabs should be the ones crushing the IQ tests with their superior naturally selected brains through harsh conditions. It is not so.

Edited by Girzo