Godishere

LSD alone for consciousness work

13 posts in this topic

I've done about 4 trips of acid now and 1 trip of shrooms. On my last trip of acid I had an awakening into which felt like Oneness and God. I found the Shrooms were very blurry compared to the acid and I had far less insight.

As it is extremely difficult for me to get 5-Meo in my country, I was wondering if anyone had much experience with LSD alone for consciousness work. I am very serious about Truth and discovering existential love purely for its own sake.

Has anyone had pure awakenings on LSD and if so what helped you break through? For me Leo's guided exercise on God was my first mini awakening where I felt like the duality between me and the universe collapsed and everything felt "one" as such.

I've done close to 60+ LSD trips alone, alongside many other substances and it's always felt the cleanest and most pure substance I can get my hands on. It's basically impossible to access 5-MeO in my country as well. But the good news is the more you do LSD the cleaner and deeper it gets, and you could definitely use just that for consciousness work. I've had countless non-dual experiences on it by now, but I still think 5 MeO is the king in terms of getting there fast. However, what I love most about LSD is its duration, it gives a lot of time for integration.

Edited by fridjonk

@fridjonk wow that's quite a few trips. What do you find is best for prompting an awakening? Setting wise.. or anything else you may consider would help.. contemplation? Or is it something that just happens. My last one I was just questioning what is reality over and over, I felt like I definitely got a taste but it wasn't a full jaw dropped to the fucking floor, never the same again awakening that I'm searching for. After a couple of days I was just back to my old ways prior to this mystical experience.

@Godishere Just be patient and the trips will reveal what you're ready to experience. Not every trip will be perfect and amazing when you're starting off, and you'll likely encounter difficult trips but those are really important to deal with. Setting wise I always trip alone and in my bed as I feel most safe and secure there. 

Personally, I wouldn't "seek" those jaw-dropping trips, they will come but it could take a couple of trips to get to that point. If you really want a jaw drop I'd recommend upping the dose to 350-400ug, yet only once you're really familiar with the substance. Things will really start to make sense after 30-50 trips, and don't get too stuck on wanting some specific awakening. :) 

Thanks alot man, some real solid advice right there. Problem is no one here knows the doses. So it's almost shotgun roulette as they just come in tabs. Sometimes small tabs sometimes larger. The way I assess it, is by taking half then another half 90 mins later. Not sure if that's a rational  way to do it or not. What's your exp with shrooms? I found them quite dissosiative, only had about 2g but fuck me they seemed alot stronger than acid.

It can for sure be an amazing tool without any other substances needed really, but others can help. One of my deepest or possibly my single deepest awakening was on 10 tabs of LSD. Watch the video of my 10 tab experience in my signature if you’re interested. Keep in mind your intellectual understanding, level of talent/giftedness, level of desire for Truth, and amount of previous consciousness work and awakenings all play into this as well as probably a lot of other things. Sometimes people have hundreds of trips on multiple substances and get basically nowhere when it comes to awakening, and others like Eckhart Tolle experience it accidentally and on no substances at all. Just give it some tries and see how it works. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@BipolarGrowth Wow man, you either have an absolutely insane tolerance/ the stuff you get is very weak or alternatively the stuff I get is very strong. Because 1 tab and I am absolutely blasted out of this universe, to the point when Im almost losing touch with reality. Keep in mind, the tabs I've had are from different sheets. 10 seems very dangerous to me, but I am obviously not as experienced... Do you think your heroic dose changed the way you view reality forever? If so how did your awakenings change you

1 hour ago, Godishere said:

Problem is no one here knows the doses. So it's almost shotgun roulette as they just come in tabs.

If they are paper blotters and don't cost more than the average tab, it's likely in the 100-120ug range. The ones I take are around 160-180 each so two tabs is heading for a mindblowing trip. You should also be able to judge it from the power of the experience once you've tripped a couple of times. 

1 hour ago, Godishere said:

What's your exp with shrooms? I found them quite dissosiative, only had about 2g but fuck me they seemed alot stronger than acid.

I've done mushrooms around 15-20 times, usually liberty caps which are a little stronger than cubensis strains. Like you mentioned mushrooms can feel a lot more confusing and cloudy. But they are a great teacher as well. I look at them as more of a "self-actualization/work-on-my-self" type of psychedelic, confronting fears and such. I either do them around 2-3g dose for that self-actualization aspect or a mega blast to get a full DMT trip which would be 4-5g lemon-teked, which is like a lifetime-journey. 

Also, it's not about dosages at all, it can quickly become a dick measuring contest which spiritual egos love to partake in. If you really want to awaken and understand what reality is, you won't need a mega dose...but they can push you there. ;)  

What dosage do you do foe solo trips? And any guidelines for solo trips 

10 hours ago, herghly said:

start with 100ug and work your way up with 50ug steps until you are satisfied 

do like 30 minutes of meditation before you take it and try to relaxe 

once you notice a shift in consciousness and you feel this light headed clarity start contemplating and from there on normally it will take it’s natural course

if you still have lots of trauma and personal shit to work on I recommend to take high doses with psychedelic music to feel into what’s coming up and then let it go 

keep the body open and try to relax both body and mind 

be gentle with yourself and accept the moment 

23 hours ago, Godishere said:

Has anyone had pure awakenings on LSD and if so what helped you break through?

It's much easier to break through on LSD if you smoke weed on the peak but you have to be ready to let go and better start with a very small amount

Edited by acidgoofy

7 hours ago, flyingwhalee said:

That's a difficult question to answer, mainly because of how tolerance varies between individuals and the concentration of what you get.

@BipolarGrowth said in his video 3 tabs felt like a strong weed high, while the 1 tab and a half i took on my first ever trip straight up floored me. Best thing would be to follow what @acidgoofy told you, begin small and up the dosage gradually. In my case, 2 to 3 tabs with 175 in each gives me plenty to work with. 

It’s important to note that three tabs from one source was 10x or more powerful I’d say than the three tabs from a different source which produced that weak weed-like high for me. Take a test dose from the batch that you currently have. That’s the only way you can at all reliably gauge how higher doses may affect you — by testing with that specific batch. They can vary quite heavily, especially when coming from a different source. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

On 3/25/2021 at 4:36 PM, Godishere said:

@BipolarGrowth Wow man, you either have an absolutely insane tolerance/ the stuff you get is very weak or alternatively the stuff I get is very strong. Because 1 tab and I am absolutely blasted out of this universe, to the point when Im almost losing touch with reality. Keep in mind, the tabs I've had are from different sheets. 10 seems very dangerous to me, but I am obviously not as experienced... Do you think your heroic dose changed the way you view reality forever? If so how did your awakenings change you

I am quite sensitive to psychedelics compared to the average person from what others have told me and my own evaluations. I had not taken a psychedelic close enough to ingesting the 10 tabs to directly affect tolerance much. It sounds like your 1 tab was likely very strong AND you are quite sensitive to psychedelics naturally if you are blasted out of the universe lol. It’s possible the tabs I took were less potent than yours, but there is really no way to reliably know this at this point. We all experience these in different ways. The 10 tab experience for me is exactly what I would have wanted to have happen even though at the time I had no real way to even imagine the state that it would produce. It has forever changed my perspective, values, spirituality, and philosophy. It was ♾% worth it. I cannot over-stress how important “heroic doses” have been for me whether it be 10 tabs of LSD, 6 dried grams of mushrooms consumed as tea for a higher peak, or large doses of THC, these experiences have changed everything for me personally. After these experiences, now just one or two hits of cannabis or a THC cartridge is enough to produce a profound spiritual experience and at times significant awakenings with far less risk and hassle than doing serotonergic psychedelics. I don’t know about you, but this is quite amazing for me. Every day with one hit of THC becomes an adventure in the beautiful potential of consciousness. 

My question to you is this: if you are serious about awakening, why are you afraid to up the dose? This fear is certainly coming from the ego and its survival agenda. The recommendation of caution from others is coming from the same source as well. I’m not saying to take 10 tabs, but I do think that it would benefit you greatly to work yourself up to the point where you experience as close to your maximum potential as possible. Work up to this slowly if you wish, but do yourself the favor of experiencing that at least once. 

I’m also a bit of a madman who welcomes death, so if you’re significantly attached to your personal existence as a human on planet earth, maybe you shouldn’t listen to me. Seriously. 

On 3/26/2021 at 2:58 AM, herghly said:

Solo trip dosage 50-200ug for the first several trips. Not everyone will agree, but keep it relatively low so you don't freak yourself out. xD

I like to sit on my bed, with a blank sketchbook (UCreate brand) and colored pens (Pilot G-2s). I'll usually go to town, writing down insights, doodling, and most of all, jotting down my highest visions (i.e. life purpose). It's highly satisfying as a process, and really rewarding to read what you created post-trip. 

Also, prepare and eat the healthiest foods you can possibly find for the trip. I usually eat straight fruits and veggies and keep some water bottles handy.

If you have a clean house, clean body, clean mind, you're bound for some awesome trips. ~

Also here's a small taste of the kind of notes I take (for fun :D).

trip_notes.jpg

trip_notes1.jpg