Giancarlo

Leo: Cold hands and feet solution?

12 posts in this topic

Hey Leo,

I was wondering if, in your quest to cure your stomach issues, you've stumbled upon a cure for chronically cold hands and feet?

Cheers!

There are dozens of possible causes so there cannot be one solution. You must track down your root cause.

For me, diet plays a big role. Some foods make it much worse, others much better.

Definitely get an in-depth check up of your thyroid. It's a big factor.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@datamonster  Yeah I'm quite tall. Although my brother's the same height, and he doesn't suffer from it. 

@Leo Gura  Thanks, I'll look into these things.

Could be lower thyroid function but also sign of chronic stress or just living in cold environment. Try eating a bit more "yang" foods. Like heavier aromatic dishes with heavy spices and some chilli.

Exchange smoothies for warm oatmeals and cold salads for veggie soups and curries

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are dozens of possible causes so there cannot be one solution. You must track down your root cause.

For me, diet plays a big role. Some foods make it much worse, others much better.

Definitely get an in-depth check up of your thyroid. It's a big factor.

When someone has issues with or a weak thyroid then what are solutions to get better ? Like what do you personally do for that ?

If i'm just sitting all day and dont move my body my limbs get cold. If I go to gym or move at work for 5 hours I can sit in the same room and same temperature with warm limbs for hours. Move your body so blood circulates imo

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

About your general health Leo, I don't know if you tried carnivore diet (maybe even raw carnivore diet), I think that should help a lot.

Maybe you should review your belief that the vegan diet is the best diet (you mentioned that you would like to do that diet) and that fruits and veggies are really that good. Check sv3rige on YT and his second channel Goatis.

I think after this fast if you add only meat you will mantain ketosis and be really healthy.

EDIT: The things you recommend to eat after the fast are the things that are making you ill! Just trying to help, don't get mad, I know eating habits are a touchy subject.

Edited by Guido

11 hours ago, mmKay said:

If i'm just sitting all day and dont move my body my limbs get cold. If I go to gym or move at work for 5 hours I can sit in the same room and same temperature with warm limbs for hours. Move your body so blood circulates imo

L-arginine - an inexpensive amino acid provides the raw material from which the body makes nitric oxide, a molecule that helps relax and open blood vessels which furthers new and improved hard-ons as well.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Leo Gura Just watched your blog video on your water fast. I'm sorry to hear that you were suffering through such painful cold hand and feet discomfort for days. I can only imagine the sort of hellishness that would bring, I really feel for you. The day your SIBO is cured is a day we will all celebrate! Hope your stomach gets well soon. 

Cheers cheers brother much love

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@Giancarlo

When you have low thyroid levels, your body draws energy in to preserve --> vasoconstriction of extremities --> cold hands & cold feet

(I made a video about it)

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Low thyroid causes your system to correct it via higher catecholamines, which constrict distal blood vessels. Make sure you get at least 125g carbs per day.

Substances that increase warmth and decrease sweating and urination: salt, starch.

Substances that decrease warmth and increase sweating and urination: fruit, water, potassium, dairy

Cold hands and feet are a common symptom of improper blood flow. If you feel pain along with the coldness better get checked with a vascular Surgeon or else check your diet and change your lifestyle.