Arian

Psychic abilities on fiverr

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys, anyone has any idea if it is possible to find shamans and real psychics to learn things from on fiverr ? I previously purchased a gig from one person and she claimed she can teach abilities like telepathy, mediumship, etc but once the order was done she just send me a photo of some crystals and said that's my power in the photo!! and the rest is on me to meditate and wait for sprits to come and guide me, it felt like a waste of 100$, I would like to know if anyone has experience for this kind of services on fiverr ? Anyone knows anyone reliable there ? Thanks

Training to be a pro athlete can take up to a couple decades of training and even then, only a few make it. Learning these paranormal skills is even more difficult and - on top of that - even more reliant on a base of talent (“psychic gifts”). 

So it’s not nearly as easy or passive as many psychics claim it is. It really requires a full career of commitment. With that said, I’m experimenting with a course to help people develop these for free. I don’t think money can realistically be charged for this type of work yet since it’s still an extremely experimental field. 

Spiritual Awakening tends to be much easier (though still difficult) and far more practical. But I still offer this type of practice for anyone who’s interested. Ultimately, no path is better than any other. But I can’t make any promises. I need to be realistic about the high level of commitment and low level of likelihood for developing any of these skills. 

8 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

Training to be a pro athlete can take up to a couple decades of training and even then, only a few make it. Learning these paranormal skills is even more difficult and - on top of that - even more reliant on a base of talent (“psychic gifts”). 

So it’s not nearly as easy or passive as many psychics claim it is. It really requires a full career of commitment. With that said, I’m experimenting with a course to help people develop these for free. I don’t think money can realistically be charged for this type of work yet since it’s still an extremely experimental field. 

Spiritual Awakening tends to be much easier (though still difficult) and far more practical. But I still offer this type of practice for anyone who’s interested. Ultimately, no path is better than any other. But I can’t make any promises. I need to be realistic about the high level of commitment and low level of likelihood for developing any of these skills. 

thanks for the reply, let me know whenever you published your course :) thanks

Psychics are very real, but I wouldn't look for them in Fiverr. 

Look for accomplished yogis, stay in spiritual circles and you may stumble across what you're looking for.

I will say I don't think that it's something you can learn like weaving baskets.  Magical powers are something that God does, not ego's.  

2 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

Psychics are very real, but I wouldn't look for them in Fiverr. 

Look for accomplished yogis, stay in spiritual circles and you may stumble across what you're looking for.

I will say I don't think that it's something you can learn like weaving baskets.  Magical powers are something that God does, not ego's.  

you are right, maybe i'm wasting my time since this is not something i want to commit my whole life to but to just learn out of curiosity, maybe i should just focus on elsewhere.

Finding a good psychic is the same as finding a good psychotherapist or a doctor. It's like finding a needle in a haystack... with many fake needles in there.