Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huz

Is keto healthy?

5 posts in this topic

I am on keto diet on the moment. Basically meat veg and healthy fats. I feel amazing. I have read. However from research people also suggest it’s an unhealthy diet. To begin honest with nutrition I don’t know what to believe and just observing how I feel and energy levels. With keto it’s the best so far

if it is high in meat, definitely bad. You don't wanna get gout.

what are healthy fats according to you?

Understanding the difference in quality for the items is crucial with any diet. For example eating a cheap egg vs. a organic pasture raised egg. Making those distinctions will allow you to thrive with mostly any diet. Then you need to figure out what is best suited for you. You might find certain items cause you issues as you sort through things. 

I notice more at the first phase of diets for a lot of people they are going to feel a lot better if they are making a lot of improvements. For example if you have all of the sudden stopped eating a lot of processed foods, sugars, etc. This is going to make you feel great for quite a while. It might not be a much so the part of being in ketosis for example, but actually the removal of something really weighing you down. 

Spend your time looking more into research on individual foods from unbiased sources. Not from people who are for or against that specific diet. Also, be open to trying different items and removing others. It will take a lot of adding and removing to really find a sweet spot for what works best for you. You have to experiment a lot.  

No its not healthy

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?