Javfly33

What is the purpose of this dream we call reality ?

73 posts in this topic

Do you think that every Ego's dream in which God is incarnating, has the same 'purpose' or it varies ?

For example in my latest deepest trip I got the sense my whole life story as an ego was meticulously imagined to teach myself about love. 

My lack of self esteem, 'social anxiety', constant judgements, etc, this that my ego has had and done for all of his life it's not a coincidence. You could say "no, it was because genetics , or because having this parents or having this friends or having this face (I'm not even ugly but just to make a point lol) " blabla... But you are missing that my friends, parents, childhood and genetics are not absolutes. I have imagined them too. To create the perfect Illusion so the dream was coherent and believable.

As I said. For what purpose? I as God have imagined this particular dream to teach myself about how immensely perfect and love I am and to remember this. Because you know, it's amazing to remember this. It's the pinnacle of life. 

But maybe it's because I was just high and I have read too much actualized.org and my mind is making fantasies about it  ?

I definitely need to go deeper. Now that I now that I am not real and I am God hahaha

Blessings ??

Edited by Javfly33

I ask myself very same question. 

Why not be blacky again and come as someone else. 

You are bound to dream forever yet as someone other then God it makes sense and it's somehow important. 

As God you are perfect actual Infinite Love and all differences, "creatures" etc are just images or appearances. 

To experience life? What life Ahahahahahahahahahaha 

Still made ups. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Including all my actual spiritual experiences, recent "happenings" will Seriously reconsider will I want to help "anyone" with awakening stuff or anything else. 

Whom am I helping or talk with? 

Probably have externalised awakening to "others" while there was only me entire time.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Probably have externalised awakening to "others" while there was only me entire time.

We is me. 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I as God have imagined this particular dream to teach myself about how immensely perfect and love I am and to remember this.

Hell, yes! :) 

Once a self realization has happened, once seeing is clear in daily living, this is only the first pinnacle of life. Then, compassion arises naturally, to share loving attention with 'others', to bring yourself higher and higher so to speak. What else you can do? Nothing.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

When love gets too heavy, (in other words when I start attaching all kinds of weighty conditions on it) I like to use the word joy.

Helps to make a list of things. Ice cream, art, babies and kids, pets, friends, hilarity, swimming in the ocean, sex, sex on the beach, color, creating, nature, blowing bubbles, flowers, etc.

When I make love into a heavy thing by adding all kinds of my own weights to it, I start to be like "Really??? Joy, that's just like a distraction isn't it?" But it's NOT, it's Love without the weights. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

8 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Do you think that every Ego's dream in which God is incarnating, have the same 'purpose' or it varies ?

It varies, as purpose is of the spheres, but the resonance does not vary, as it is with the ‘fabric’ of the spheres

?? ? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It varies, as purpose is of the spheres, but the resonance does not vary, as it is with the ‘fabric’ of the spheres

?? ? 

I do indeed like fabric of the sphere. But life becomes completelly pointless. 

Veiled is better. Why not play again. 

Question is if I was born to experience life why the heck awakening not just awakening but bashing from the "sphere". 

Really have zero desire as "sphere". Can't wait this to end like God damn prison for my made up guy who was to experience life. 

How this is devasting for your psychology if you are  a male who should be driven forward nobody knows. 

I think it is a matter of evolution. human life has a strong social component, the ego, and this is very complicated. If you analyze life, you see that it evolves slowly, God imagine, but it seems that it need to imagine in steps. first a particle, then several, a bacterium, etc. we are here to evolve. to take a step. we have a mission. it is obvious that there are tests, if we would not be enlightened in a state of permanent uninterrupted happiness, like a bird. It seems that from the monkey to the technological civilization there are difficult steps. recently I saw a close relative die from a disease, swimming in rage and hatred towards everyone for imaginary insults, a year in bed of enormous loneliness and darkness. how much of this hell is there in human globality? seas of suffering. It seems that God needs to drown in suffering to evolve, to take each step of the almost infinite steps he wants to take. because it is obvious that it/us want to create more and more complexity. has a crazy ambition! 

15 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I do indeed like fabric of the sphere. But life becomes completelly pointless. 

‘Pointless’, in the utilization it is believed to summarize life, arises of the finite mind (parallel of life, or experience). It’s opposite thought would be a point, meaning, purpose, which you create as the creator, like all else. You’re free to focus on either. If there were a point, you would not be free. Neither thought is other than appearance, and the resonance is felt in either case. Why would the lower vibrationally resonating thought be focused upon? Because it is believed to be the lessor of resistance, relative to a belief, a conditional thought about self, yet to be aligned in interpretation & thus released. 

Veiled is better. Why not play again. 

That is so in either case, and is a mute ‘point’. 

Question is if I was born to experience life why the heck awakening not just awakening but bashing from the "sphere". 

Really have zero desire as "sphere". Can't wait this to end like God damn prison for my made up guy who was to experience life. 

Fear is in the un-inspected closet, which inspected, is always empty. 

How this is devasting for your psychology if you are  a male who should be driven forward nobody knows.

Should implies duality, specifically, that a second entity has authority over you. Psychology is a thought, not a thing. ‘Devastating’ is the discord of the self referential thought / belief. Projecting that discord onto ‘psychology’ is emotional suppression. Un-inspected, the loop persists. The resistance is to the fact you are already ‘driven forward’. Awareness is curative. Dreamboardthe emotional scale, and expression, are creation made simple, effortless, and in-joy-able. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Do you think that every Ego's dream in which God is incarnating, have the same 'purpose' or it varies ?

For example in my latest deepest trip I got the sense my whole life story as an ego was meticulously imagined to teach myself about love. 

My lack of self esteem, social anxiety, judgements, etc, this that my ego has had for all of his life was not coincidence. You could say "no, it was because genetics or having this parents or having this friends or having this face" blabla. But you are missing that my friends, parents, childhood and genetics are not absolutes. I have imagined them to. To create the perfect Illusion so the dream was coherent and believable.

As I said. For what purpose? I as God have imagined this particular dream to teach myself about how immensely perfect and love I am and to remember this. Because you know, it's amazing to remember this. It's the pinnacle of life. 

But maybe it's because I was just high and I have read too much actualized.org and my mind is making fantasies about it  ?

I definitely need to go deeper. Now that I now that I am not real and I am God hahaha

Blessings ??

You are for long ride then ,  for a mind there is no purpose, or there is a purpose, but there is no purpose for it even in purpose, mind can never really be free from looking for purpose. You as who you are, are just clump of  beliefs, concepts, conditioning and so forth made out of memory parts, even if you will break trough and remove memory limits you are still running the wheel, because even though you are free to do way more stuff, it is still mind who is looking for what to do. 

I mean if you can live with it in peace I guess it is fine, if not then you will have to kill the mind. 

@Nahm Doesn't matter decided to be devil and push this to end like everyone else. Have to and have no other choice. 

Why would I be constantly punished. 

Have every right to life. 

Just now, Nahm said:

@PureRogueQ

The mind which can be killed is the master. 

Maybe master can make itself  into pet! :D

But I have a feeling if it will, it will just dissolve into itself , it needs some drama and confusion, if it know all of its tricks and how to work around them  , it will push itself into grave. 

26 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Nahm Doesn't matter decided to be devil and push this to end like everyone else. Have to and have no other choice. 

Why would I be constantly punished. 

Have every right to life. 

Why haven´t you become a wealthy therapist helping people?

@Hulia

unfortunatelly I am God and I really do hate it. 

Can never again beleive in human life or delude myself with it anymore. 

Why would I live it. What job what buisness what family what kids what friends etc. 

@Nahm

Yeah.Just Very impatient for the next one. Can't wait for it. It will all be interesting again. 

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Hulia

@Nahm

Yeah.Just Very impatient for the next one. Can't wait for it. It will all be interesting again. 

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@zeroISinfinity hahaha. It is interesting 'round here. You are having a great time ? Just talking to yourself right now