The_Truth_Seeker

Now I wish to die peacefully.

35 posts in this topic

You don't wish for the body to die.

You wish for a peaceful mind. The body doesn't have to die for the mind to be still.

@Enlightenment

On 23/03/2021 at 6:27 PM, Enlightenment said:

@The_Truth_Seeker Do you have experience fatigue? I don't get why so many people have such a desire to become immortal, live forever etc. at some point you just kind of seen it all and experience fatigue starts to creep in. 

Leo in his latest video said something like "those last decades of your life you're gonna experience the worst suffering because you will have to face your own death" but he doesn't get that many people are totally fine dying, especially older folks

Being immortal would become huge suffering at some point I think

I can imagine that if the form is immortal, and there's something wrong in it, then because it can't die, it stays forever with that damage. That's brutal. At least with a one life, or with after lifes and reincarnation, that death realises the consciousness in that thing to move on. Staying stuck forever in a form, to me is the worst of all things that could happen.

Did suffer a bit until i accepted the rational idea, that the only thing for me left in this life is to die. At this point i try to find some cause to die for, either negative or positive. Cause i know my end will come sooner or later so there is nothing loose.

@The_Truth_Seeker You're doing it wrong.

Cultivate ways to enjoy life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@The_Truth_Seeker  The problem is you will never die. You will just take another form. Instead of pursuing a fake death, pursue ending the cycle forever. What I mean is pursue Infinity and you will be it for ever. This is the only way. God designed it this way. You will never not exist.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

On 23.3.2021 at 3:27 PM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

I'm not acting like a victim. And I'm not mentally unstable. I'm not depressed. I'm saying all these in a healthy state of mind.

I don't see a reason of why I should live. I'm not being pessimistic here but I'm being totally neutral.

The way I see my life is sperm penetrates egg, mitosis cell division and over the time this body became conscious of itself. But I didn't ask for it.

Obviously, I don't want to die in a horrible car crash. But I can't wait to die either. Passing away during sleep would be cool.

I don't know who I am. May be a combination of bones, flesh and DNA. But one thing is clear I never wanted life. And I'm not happy to see it happened to me.

That's depression, dont sugar coat it. Talk to someone. Exercise, meditate, do the hard thing, practice self love

Also on a more spiritual note, it's interesting to see that you don't know who you are, and yet you are absolutely sure life -- with all its ups and downs -- isn't something you wished for. 

You ain't happy about life, yet you don't know who you are.

Consider that it is actually possible to really find out who "I am" (who you are) and that this "revelation" will also reveal to you that life was actually something the real , *actual* , you wanted. 

That's why you are experiencing what you're experiencing. 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 3/23/2021 at 2:27 PM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

I'm not acting like a victim. And I'm not mentally unstable. I'm not depressed. I'm saying all these in a healthy state of mind.

I don't see a reason of why I should live. I'm not being pessimistic here but I'm being totally neutral.

The way I see my life is sperm penetrates egg, mitosis cell division and over the time this body became conscious of itself. But I didn't ask for it.

Obviously, I don't want to die in a horrible car crash. But I can't wait to die either. Passing away during sleep would be cool.

I don't know who I am. May be a combination of bones, flesh and DNA. But one thing is clear I never wanted life. And I'm not happy to see it happened to me.

@The_Truth_Seeker I resonate with a lot of what you are saying. Human life seems ... very limited. But I strongly suspect killing yourself wont help. You might end up in a worse situation, or end up in some kind of hell-realm that you yourself have put in place as some sort of negative-reinforcement against suicide, but I'm just speculating, there's no way we can really know. In other words, there is no other way out. Enlightenment seems to be the only way out. So you want out? Start working towards this objective.

Release me.

I'm not sure exactly what you're needing from yourself or environment

but you don't seem neutral, you sound numb and overly-analytical to me.

go do something exciting!

@The_Truth_Seeker Please reconsider this post. Play "devil's" advocate. I'm not sure why you think @WaveInTheOcean 's answer was toxic, but I have to agree with them. Counter-intuitively suicide is highly selfish, and using spirituality is a fantastic way to hide that. Find it within yourself to enjoy what life has to offer, and stop trying to rationalize suicide. Hopefully once you open your eyes, you'll see how deep a hole your digging yourself in. Good luck my friend. 

8 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

@WaveInTheOcean your answer is toxic. 

You should listen to some Alan Watts on youtube. These two short ones are incredible, then maybe progress to his full talks. Stay strong, I wish you the best ❤️

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

“You don't really know what you got 'til it's gone.”

On 2021-03-23 at 3:27 PM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

I agree.

But I believe in consciousness after death, because eternal death is logically impossible. But that doesn't necessarily mean that you will keep your memories, personality, problems, etc. after death.