The_Truth_Seeker

Now I wish to die peacefully.

35 posts in this topic

I'm not acting like a victim. And I'm not mentally unstable. I'm not depressed. I'm saying all these in a healthy state of mind.

I don't see a reason of why I should live. I'm not being pessimistic here but I'm being totally neutral.

The way I see my life is sperm penetrates egg, mitosis cell division and over the time this body became conscious of itself. But I didn't ask for it.

Obviously, I don't want to die in a horrible car crash. But I can't wait to die either. Passing away during sleep would be cool.

I don't know who I am. May be a combination of bones, flesh and DNA. But one thing is clear I never wanted life. And I'm not happy to see it happened to me.

Ah well. Perhaps ask yourself what you were sent here to learn?

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

2 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

I'm not acting like a victim. And I'm not mentally unstable. I'm not depressed. I'm saying all these in a healthy state of mind.

I don't see a reason of why I should live. I'm not being pessimistic here but I'm being totally neutral.

The way I see my life is sperm penetrates egg, mitosis cell division and over the time this body became conscious of itself. But I didn't ask for it.

Obviously, I don't want to die in a horrible car crash. But I can't wait to die either. Passing away during sleep would be cool.

I don't know who I am. May be a combination of bones, flesh and DNA. But one thing is clear I never wanted life. And I'm not happy to see it happened to me.

I hear so few people talking about a good death. People are celebrating birthdays and so on but a nice death makes total sense. That would be a nice business idea where you get the perfect beatiful death vacation with lots of psychedelics.

Death is never pleasant. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@capriciousduck quite rare I would say. 

Most deaths are either natural or unnatural but both ways painful. 

47 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Death is never pleasant. 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Most deaths are either natural or unnatural but both ways painful. 

@Preety_India Unpleasant and painful in what way?

That's why they use lots of morphine in hospice. Being on an opiate like morphine is far from unpleasant. So dont even worry about death. Just live the best life possible and go meta on life(enlightenment). If your so scared of death, do your enlightenment work and your fear of death will wash away. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Somebody thought this should be played on the funeral:

9 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Preety_India Unpleasant and painful in what way?

Physical, emotional and psychological pain. I cannot talk about all deaths. But I experienced my father's death in my house. And he died with a lot of pain towards the end. The last minutes were not necessarily painful but moments leading up to it were painful. 

I can only speak from experience. It seems that the human body has to go through a lot of cataclysmic processes and suffering before the end result happens. 

He died of cardiac failure. 

Those who have never actually seen a dying person generally romanticise death and talk about it in casual terms. 

I held his hand minutes after he had passed and I asked his forgiveness to not be able to understand his pain. I was a kid at the time. 

Death is no joke. Both the dying person and those closer/loved ones  go through great changes spiritually. 

I already knew that he was going to pass because of a Premonition. 

I still find it tough to process his death. 

A pleasant death is only a dream. 

However I felt a sense of relief and pleasantness after his death since I felt he was liberated from a lifetime of sorrow and pain. 

So one can say that death itself might not be pleasant, but the moments after death are pleasant (although sorrowful) for everyone since there is an end to suffering in the physical sense 

One of the best ways to die is to not hold any grudges right before death, forgive everyone that you have had animosity against, anyone who you blamed or felt bad about, any person who you held with resentment, liberate that person before dying by forgiving everyone. 

It's very hurtful for a person to die and still carry blame and disgust and grudge right up until the last moment and die without giving closure because those who hurt that person will never have a chance to closure once that person is dead, no matter how evil that person might have been, it's best to give them closure before the last breath, by forgiving everyone who were wrong in that person's eyes. 

I think that would be a very matured way of dying. 

You just need some planning and the right drugs and music:

@The_Truth_Seeker  If you don't wanna live, then you have nothing to lose. Take a large dose of psychedelics with a sitter, and see what happens. Maybe your ego dying is satisfying enough for you, for now.

Worth the shot.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

You gave birth to yourself. Are you at the level of a hamster, eating your own young cause the cage you're in isn't quite to your liking? You create that too. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@The_Truth_Seeker yea yea yea.. 

You have no idea what you are talking about.. Death is no joke.. You are scared shitless by the smell of death. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Death is never pleasant. 

@The_Truth_Seeker Do you have experience fatigue? I don't get why so many people have such a desire to become immortal, live forever etc. at some point you just kind of seen it all and experience fatigue starts to creep in. 

Leo in his latest video said something like "those last decades of your life you're gonna experience the worst suffering because you will have to face your own death" but he doesn't get that many people are totally fine dying, especially older folks

Being immortal would become huge suffering at some point I think

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

5 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

Leo in his latest video said something like "those last decades of your life you're gonna experience the worst suffering because you will have to face your own death" but he doesn't get that many people are totally fine dying, especially older folks

@Enlightenment He said that those people who haven't faced their mortality will suffer because of it. 

I have been thinking about this topic lately, but I don't really know how I feel about it yet as I don't really understand it, death seems like its own complex thing.  Does anyone really have a genuine understanding of what it/death means?  I feel like people who still have life left say they do but they don't, that it is just a front kind of.

6 hours ago, Epikur said:

Somebody thought this should be played on the funeral:

Pure joyous Aliveness ❤️ 

This video shows one of the dances from the 1979 World Disco Finals. The eventual winner was 16 year old Downtown Julie Brown. She is contestant #31 at 6:56 in the video.

@TruthSeeker A story of a story is itself a story. It’s just a meta story. If we assume the underlying assumption is true, it allows us to be the character within the story.