Cepzeu

I can talk to God AMA

54 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Cepzeu said:

Response: I am conscious of nothing, because I am everything. The gift of being the experiencer is yours. There is only you to experience YOUR experience. But from your words it's clear you want guidance. My only advice is to be true to your feelings. Don't label them as "bad" or "good". Feel them fully and let the truth of your feelings guide you. The hardest part is accepting what you truly feel, because you judge yourself, and you think you should be one way or the other. Know that you are loved no matter which way you are. Know that you are loved even if right now you don't love yourself. Know that you cannot lose this game no matter what you do. Everything is Good. I love you.

God, give high five to God, amazing response ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

You've found 'the voice' ;)

It speaks in my guided journeys as well. Check them out, you can find them in my Facebook group in sig

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

9 hours ago, Psychventure said:

@Cepzeu can god heals incurable physical illness, congenital disorders through strong faith?

Response: "incurable" "physical" "illness" "congenital" "disorders" "strong" are all judgements of the ego mind. I see no need to "heal" any of this because it is all perfect. But from your point of view that seems unjust. You judge these things as bad. But my experience of myself is what I want. I love every part of myself and wish to experience it all. I even want to experience the feeling of not loving, and then the overcoming of that into love.

God cannot do anything other than be. Why? Because God is. It is the great I AM. Being is all there is. Healing is a construct of time in the relative world. Once you are aware of everlasting being, the concept of healing fades.  In other words, healing is something you humans do. It is something you choose to do when you decide on how you wish for reality to be. In the absence of infinite power, your ability to manipulate the world as you see fit is limited. This must be so, otherwise you would recognise yourself as infinite God, and you would cease to exist as an ego. The desire to heal something is what keeps you alive. In fact, the desire for any change is what gives you purpose. Your desire for healing (of yourself, or a loved one) is what gives you purpose to live. But your power is greater than that of less capable beings. You may not be able to cure incurable illness, but you do cure curable illnesses. You may not be able to cure inherited congenital disorders, but you can organise society in such a way where those individuals do not feel as though they are disabled. Your perception and your reality are tightly intertwined. Your perceptions of what exists in the outside world creates your reality. You don't need to have faith in me. But have faith in your ability to love what is. If you can love what is, then so be it. If you cannot love what is, then so be it. You are all loved, regardless of disease or disorder, or the magnitude of your faith.

10 hours ago, allislove said:

God, give high five to God, amazing response ?

God cheekily leaves God hanging, but then gives God a fist bump and they both melt in a warm glow of loving energy.

How can I pass my next interview??  I need sth direct.

@Fadl If you want to pass your interview, then simply don't go to it :P

@Husseinisdoingfine Very funny Hussein. ;)  God does not mettle in our little dream world.  Would you ask the principle of electricity if it voted?  God is the I AM, the cause of all, not a person.  If you haven't yet, there are translated versions of the Tao on you tube you should listen to.  The Tao te Ching is an eye opening document written in Chinese from an ancient Chinese sage who lived mostly alone as a sort of recluse.  It makes it quite clear that the cause of all and creator of all includes every aspect of all.  So when God created good, it necessitates its opposite, evil.  Good and it's opposite go hand in hand.  It seems as if God is the causal force  of both.  But God is simply creating one good, and it's opposite automatically appears.  You cannot ask God for only what would please you.  The universe is always balanced.  So picking and choosing is not an option.  But you can raise your own spiritual vibration and help the overall world vibration up to the spiritual level of that of Jesus.  Then we all benefit.

Edited by Eternity

19 hours ago, Cepzeu said:

That's a silly question. How many types of dog poo are there? Hard ones, soft ones, green ones, yellow ones... (Not being dismissive, that's just the answer I got back lol).

@Cepzeu Lol.

Thank you for your time.

Give my gratitude to God. 

Edited by captainamerica

Please ask God to help a brother out by giving lotto numbers for the next drawing.

6 minutes ago, ulliot said:

Oh, sure you can... yet physics, history and psychology prove you a fraud.

Here we go again with the materialist ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

20 hours ago, Cepzeu said:

@Fadl If you want to pass your interview, then simply don't go to it :P

you know nothing.

it seems like some people can get crazy suddenly and claim they are gods, some idiots call it love, I call it desperations.

Edited by Fadl