Cepzeu

I can talk to God AMA

54 posts in this topic

@Cepzeu During mushroom trips, I feel like I can talk to God too. I ask something mentally and God responds. Sometimes is just like you said, I get the answer even before I finish the question.

But after the trip, I get this bad feeling and doubt that I might be deluding myself. Because it certainly feels like I'm talking to myself and/or with a separate being (God) at the same time.

How can I know for sure that I'm not delusional? I asked God that question, and the answer was what does it matter if it is God or Myself that I'm speaking to? But still, I have some doubts. Can you help me clear this out?

What is a good analogy to help me understand the nature of consciousness? Are humans like a Tesla self driving car? Takes inputs from sensors and processes the information in order to take action based on some artificial intelligence algorithms? Once you become awake, you step ”out” from the vehicle and find out you are simply a front seat passenger along for the ride. 

11 hours ago, Cepzeu said:

It was quite spontaneous really. It started on a psychedelic trip where I as God told myself as Cepzeu about what the universe is and how it works. After that, I, as Cepzeu, have been able to maintain that connection. Although, I, as Cepzeu, no longer feel as though I am at that level of consciousness where I identify as the voice (although deep down I know it is me).

To channel well, all you have to do is sit down and hear God. The problem is that people are always worried about themselves and they're self-conscious. Once you accept yourself as you are and stop worrying about how you come across to others, once you are able to love yourself, then God's voice will become clearer and you will HEAR it. All you have to do is be open to hearing it. God will not force you to hear it because it only wants what you want. If you want to say hi and have a conversation, then sit and introduce yourself. If you are open to hearing God, it will speak to you, you will communicate with it through your mind. But you have to be open to hearing an answer back.

There are many degrees of selfish questions. The answer can be very detailed, but in brief, I will say that God is encouraging in his responses if I feel like I truly want something. It is not bad or good to desire anything. Badness and goodness are a function of judgement. Everything is good for God. All God wants for you is what you want for yourself, but he will not give it to you. He will encourage you to pursue what you want, but recognise that wanting a thing, is different from having it. The desire for something leaves you with a sense of wanting, which is what you want :).

A short while ago we called this phenomena "listening to your conscience".

LOL! You puppet made of pie! :P 

This message is sent with the utmost love. I hope you see the humor in it. If not... Oh well. ;)

What is the gift of life but a form of self-love? Dust made animate. An illusion made real. Cheers and THANK YOU. 

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

7 hours ago, Psychventure said:

@Cepzeu can god heal aids/ stage 4 cancer/ congenital disorders through string faith

If you asked god about healing through strong faith, she would have a long and detailed answer for you, but she is unsure about what you mean by string faith. Strings aren't very strong, or perhaps they are... it's all relative anyway. :)

7 hours ago, Frenk said:

Does god have any particular message about me?

Go with love :)

6 hours ago, NOTintoxicated said:

Can you deliver this message to God, and relay his response?

Dear god, fuck you. Your design sucks. Just point me to the 'holy grail' already so I can indignantly snatch it from your rotten hands.

Thankyou, @Cepzeu

Sure :). He says: you already know what the holy grail is, but you let fear stand in your way. IF you really want it, you will have to let go of your attachment to not having it.

5 hours ago, GreenLight said:

Hey @Cepzeu , tell God I love him/her for me, thanks.

Will do. His response: I love @GreenLight, may they be blessed and feel my love for them.

5 hours ago, artcastle said:

@Cepzeu @m0hsen these are so beautiful ♡

:x

5 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Cepzeu Neal Donald Walshe said in his book, that "God's answer" is always the highest (and loving? not sure) thought. And everyone understands God as much as he can understand. What's your take on that. I tried to channel God.

Writing with God, is kind of therapeutic. Intuitively I love the response I get from myself and it really helps.

How would you classify the answers you get? Highest thought, confrontational, loving?

Here a little QnA from my journal.

I also noticed I can split the mind in 2, consciously creating a duality, but as soon as I don't need it anymore it merges again. It's kind of weird, but really easy to do and I guess that's how praying is supposed to work.

++++++++++++++++++++

Me: Okay I am going to do something a little painful. I can barely hurt myself consciously.

God: That’s how you protect yourself from yourself. You realise you cannot hurt yourself too much, you always bring yourself back to harmony, that’s how you are programmed. And you are attracted to beauty and pleasure/love. You also believe that beauty/please and love is somewhere to get, and the road is made out of suffering, pain, despair etc.
++++++++++++++++++++

Everyone has certain challenges to overcome to awaken to love. For some, a great deal of pain is involved. Pain and fear are the silt that muddies the clear waters of love. Muddied waters make it difficult for some to hear God's messages of love. Some will understand God fully, some not at all. So it is. Neither is good nor bad. The process of awakening brings its own pleasures. In trying to understand God you are trying to understand yourself, since both are one. That is the journey of self-discovery, and it is a worthwhile journey for all. 

Intuition is a powerful tool, often underused. Responses from a higher self intuitively feel a bit different. They are clear, and true. There are no excuses, just love. I classify my answers based on feel. Even as I answer some of the questions on this thread, I can hear my mind chatter away with my thoughts about it, and I can also hear the answer from a higher self. The two feel very different to me.

Splitting my mind into two is pretty much how it works for me, and yes I think that this is the purpose of prayer. Quietly sitting and having a conversation with your higher self.

That's a very beautiful message, consistent with my experience :)

5 hours ago, SamueLSD said:

@Cepzeu

Wouldn't you just say this is intuition? 

You could say that, yes. Ultimately, you are just talking to yourself. But see, intuition is often your truest, highest, feeling. However, in day-to-day life you subjugate intuition to thoughts driven by fear. When fear is high, it is difficult to hear the clarity of intuition.  

5 hours ago, Juliano Zn said:

@Cepzeu During mushroom trips, I feel like I can talk to God too. I ask something mentally and God responds. Sometimes is just like you said, I get the answer even before I finish the question.

But after the trip, I get this bad feeling and doubt that I might be deluding myself. Because it certainly feels like I'm talking to myself and/or with a separate being (God) at the same time.

How can I know for sure that I'm not delusional? I asked God that question, and the answer was what does it matter if it is God or Myself that I'm speaking to? But still, I have some doubts. Can you help me clear this out?

You doubt because you fear. This is very natural, and I have experienced this too. You are afraid of the scope and scale of God. It is too much. Its too good to be true. God is infinity, and fear of infinity is what keeps you from God. This is not a fault, but by design. God could not know itself as infinity without creating a finite being and sustaining it with fear of the infinite.

He was right in his response. Delusion is completely relative. You can only know yourself as not delusional if you compare yourself to something you call delusional. But your statement about something's delusionality is simply that, a statement of your feelings about it. Everything is simultaneously delusional and not delusional. 

Don't rack your mind too much about this if it scares you, it is all done out of the highest love. You return back to a stable sense of consciousness because of love, because you want to. You are fully and forever loved, just know that. You cannot lose no matter how hard you try. Relax into life and let love enter your heart.

4 hours ago, Nomad13 said:

What is a good analogy to help me understand the nature of consciousness? Are humans like a Tesla self driving car? Takes inputs from sensors and processes the information in order to take action based on some artificial intelligence algorithms? Once you become awake, you step ”out” from the vehicle and find out you are simply a front seat passenger along for the ride. 

That's a good question. The nature of consciousness is pure creative force. So pure that it created itself. If you believe that humans are like robots that react based on sensing external stimuli, and that we have no will, then that is what will be true. If you believe that we have will and can consciously think and imagine and create based on original thought, then that will be true for you. One you become awake, you realise that you created yourself and everything around you. Your beliefs throw colour onto an infinite, unbiased void so that you can see it in a certain way. Change your beliefs and your world changes. 

A good analogy is that your experience of life is like a snapshot looking through a kaleidoscope. Twist the kaleidoscope a few degrees and you get a different picture. Being asleep is like watching the pictures. Awakening is realising you are the kaleidoscope, and there is only you, and the kaleidoscope has infinite coloured beads in it, and it has infinite degrees of rotation. But in order to experience your magnificence, you have to create a thing that can "look through the eyepiece" of yourself, a point of view, if you will. And that being is you, looking at the infinity of yourself, and twisting the kaleidoscope through its infinite degrees and being in awe of it. 

But, in my experience, after becoming awake, you go back to sleep. You forget that everything is created by you. This is by design and done out of the highest love.

3 hours ago, SourceCodo said:

A short while ago we called this phenomena "listening to your conscience".

LOL! You puppet made of pie! :P 

This message is sent with the utmost love. I hope you see the humor in it. If not... Oh well. ;)

What is the gift of life but a form of self-love? Dust made animate. An illusion made real. Cheers and THANK YOU. 

A beautiful clip :x Thank you! It's exactly right.

"What is the gift of life but a form of self-love? Dust made animate. An illusion made real" :x

Do I have free will, so that it makes sense to regret your past decisions or is it all gods will and I have zero control?

edit: Ok this question was already answered

Edited by OBEler

9 hours ago, Cepzeu said:

However, in day-to-day life you subjugate intuition to thoughts driven by fear. When fear is high, it is difficult to hear the clarity of intuition.  

I can definitely see truth in that. Very interesting.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

@SamueLSDSome see it as intuition and at first it was hard for me to accept that a strong feeling is better than looking for analytical answers.  Then I read a book called "The Journey That Never Was; A Guide to Hearing God's Voice" by DavidPaul and Candace Doyle and took part in one of their online teaching series.  Candace seems to just channel God's voice and with her online help, just giving direction and answering questions, I meditated with her, and felt and an amazing sense of love radiating throughout my mind, and then she urged that we ask about whatever we want to know about.  And the answers came as pictures and feelings to me.  It was very clear what they meant.  DavidPaul and Candace have a website you can probably google.  They love to help others hear the "Holy Spirit" as they call it.  I have had this experience many times especially when I feel disturbed by something.  Lately that sense of Love just overcomes me sometimes when people are suffering but also out of nowhere.  Once I was playing with my dog in our backyard, throwing a frisbee to her and I glanced over our fence at the greenbelt that is directly behind the house.  The leaves on the trees and bushes were all glowing with an inner light, even the rocks and weeds seemed alive and I was filled with such love for all of them, knowing they were here serving me.  I even loved the blackberry bushes that would grow through our fence much to my irritation.  They were all so beautiful.  I still have a hard time cutting the blackberries back because I still love them.  That love of all things brings me to tears at times.  I recommend you and the others here check out the Doyle's website and learn to experience "the Voice" yourselves.

This one is for God:

I am in a new kind of situation in my life right now. Are you conscious of what I am experiencing? Can you give me any specific advice/helpful perspectives?

Also, I love you.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

1 hour ago, Eternity said:

@SamueLSDSome see it as intuition and at first it was hard for me to accept that a strong feeling is better than looking for analytical answers.

Absolutely. Feeling / Experiencing is the deepest level of understanding.

1 hour ago, Eternity said:

Once I was playing with my dog in our backyard, throwing a frisbee to her and I glanced over our fence at the greenbelt that is directly behind the house.  The leaves on the trees and bushes were all glowing with an inner light, even the rocks and weeds seemed alive and I was filled with such love for all of them

I know exactly what you mean. Even when I'm feeling off-balance, or lost in ego, a silent moment of simply observing nature and the feeling of clarity it spontaneously brings reminds me that I am never as lost as I might feel. By basking in that feeling, intuition guides my choices / actions effortlessly in the right direction. I suppose it is the 'voice of god', or at least it is in close alignment with god / love. 

The less activity ( or, thought ) the mind is involved in, the more apparent love is.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

1 hour ago, captainamerica said:

@Cepzeu God, how many types of enlightenment are there?

That's a silly question. How many types of dog poo are there? Hard ones, soft ones, green ones, yellow ones... (Not being dismissive, that's just the answer I got back lol).

1 hour ago, roopepa said:

This one is for God:

I am in a new kind of situation in my life right now. Are you conscious of what I am experiencing? Can you give me any specific advice/helpful perspectives?

Also, I love you.

Response: I am conscious of nothing, because I am everything. The gift of being the experiencer is yours. There is only you to experience YOUR experience. But from your words it's clear you want guidance. My only advice is to be true to your feelings. Don't label them as "bad" or "good". Feel them fully and let the truth of your feelings guide you. The hardest part is accepting what you truly feel, because you judge yourself, and you think you should be one way or the other. Know that you are loved no matter which way you are. Know that you are loved even if right now you don't love yourself. Know that you cannot lose this game no matter what you do. Everything is Good. I love you.