Qna

How do I create what I want?

17 posts in this topic

I want a practical answer from an enlightened user.

For example:

I've got exams coming up, I want to create the reality where I score 100% on my exams. 

How is it done, if it is possible, to manifest this reality. 

Must I be in a meditative state of higher consciousness and then visualize this happening? Must I think about it all the time? Must I repeat affirmations? 

Im not the smartest, so please dumb your answers down :)

Edited by Qna

Realize that ultimately, the "I" that wants to score 100% on your exams is the tiniest of fragments of Consciousness. What really matters is what You, as seamless Consciousness itself, want.

The closer you come to directly realizing this, the more aligned with Yourself you will be. Your story will still have significance, and you will be more empowered, but ultimately You will care the most about what You actually want, which is almost inevitably not what you currently want.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

visualization without action is incomplete. So study hard

@Moksha  

Thanks for your reply.

Realize that ultimately, the "I" that wants to score 100% on your exams is the tiniest of fragments of Consciousness. What really matters is what You, as seamless Consciousness itself, want.

What is consciousness, I have watched actualized.org regarding this and read forum posts, but it is quite unclear. Who is conscious of what? Where is it happening? 

This word is seemingly synonymous with: Love, source, being, infinity etc..

I don't see how these nouns can be used to describe the same thing. 

2 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Your story will still have significance, and you will be more empowered, but ultimately You will care the most about what You actually want, which is almost inevitably not what you currently want.

Does this mean that me wanting to pass the exam is not what "I really want". 

Its not so clear, could you perhaps elaborate? 

@Frenk

Story time: 

I had a friend who's mother believed in affirmations. She made him affirm to himself 300 times a day that he would score a 100 on his history test. He didn't study, he just repeated the affirmation. Time came and he scored a 60. Me and my friends mocked and told him that next time he had to affirm to himself that he would score 140. 

@Marija1602
Thanks Marja for your reply. 

What is this link about? I've clicked it, it as an audio meditation and ebook product. How has this helped you achieve the success you wanted? 

@Qna I forgot to welcome you to the forum :)

Consciousness is just a name, which like all names, fails to capture the essence of ultimate reality, which is who all us is. "you" are not conscious of anything; you are Consciousness itself. You are the eternal Subject. You are all of reality, both in its ultimate formless state, and in all of its infinite forms. It is all Consciousness. It is all You.

What You really want is what will happen. "you" are just one of a plethora of characters that You created, and You as the storyteller, will decide how the story plays out.

For a long time, it made no sense to me either. It never will make sense to the conditioned mind. It can only be directly experienced. Pragmatically:

Your purpose is to realize who You actually are. You are not your conditioned mind. You are the Observer of the thoughts and feelings that arise within this particular form. From that state of being, you can then move into the relative world of doing, and the actions you take will be inspired, aligned, and refined. It is not about the destination, but about the joy of the journey.

The key is to first awaken to who You are, and then learn to navigate between the state of being and the state of doing. Self-realization will help you do better on your tests, or whatever goals you may set for yourself in the relative world, but more importantly, it will put everything into perspective. You are already infinitely abundant; all of what you see now is just one character, in a multitude of stories that You are telling yourself. Not to diminish the beauty of the story, but to put it into context. Enjoy every step of the journey, but realize it is all about the journey itself.

I hope that helps.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha
Thank you again for taking the time to write an elaborate response.

The impression I have is that I am missing either experiences or knowledge to grasp what you are saying. I don't recognize myself as "all of reality" living out "my" life.  

I recognize myself as me right now. I have yet to awaken to this understanding. }

I just don't see how I could be me and all of reality at once. Perhaps users here and followers of actualized.org have different perceptual capacities that I don't share with them in having.  Maybe this forum isn't for me. 

Any chance you can tell me about your moment of realization? What you perceived yourself to be prior and after.

Edited by Qna

@Moksha Such a beautiful explanation?

@Qna

Welcome brother! Life brought you to an incredible place(this forum). You will ever be grateful if you follow this “work”. I’m talking from my own personal experience.

I’ll add that your “goal” is to feel amazing in every moment and the rest will follow.

It means that your focus needs to be in the Now. In this present moment. Not the past and not the future. 
Meditation is an helpful practice that takes the attention from thinking to the present moment. Balance is the key.

Expression and avoiding repression is another huge habit. You can look for a moderator named @Nahm that is explaining it incredibly well.

Good luck?

@Heaven Thanks for your reply, im not new I have had a previous account I closed cuz I primarily want to ask questions. 

11 hours ago, Qna said:

I've got exams coming up, I want to create the reality where I score 100% on my exams.

By working hard & preparing to exams, find somebody who does it all the time and take as a role model ;) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@allislove

This is one example. The doctrine on this forum and among actualized.org followers, as well as many newage spiritual folks have the belief in way or another regarding the law of attraction, this notion that you are the creator of your reality and focusing on the reality you want will manifest that reality into your current one. 

The question Im asking is how does one go about manifesting this wanted reality. 

From my understanding, you enlightened folks seem to understand how to do this, yet your will is alligned with that of the will that caused this existence so for you, to want something to be otherwise would be to want something you dont want. 

This is paradoxical and I want some clarification. 

12 hours ago, Qna said:

Must I be in a meditative state of higher consciousness and then visualize this happening? Must I think about it all the time? Must I repeat affirmations? 

tl;dr: write on A3 paper what you want (it should feel good), hang it on the wall of your room, so you can see it "on background" as often as possible. Let go any limited belief that seems to stop you from getting what you want, e.g. "I don't deserve to be happy". The daily meditation practice goes perfectly with LOA and it is one of the best tools for letting go the limited beliefs. Ask yourself as often as possible during the day: "How do I feel?". Feel "good" as often as possible by letting go what is in discord with actuality, by focusing on what feels good. If you want to understand in more details listen to Abraham Hicks on YT. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@allislove Thank you, perfectly clear. 

You have tailored your answer to my level of understanding, much appreciated. 

Keep in mind the point of experience, is experience. Thoughts arise and there is some sifting & sorting, some believing here and there and some dispelling of beliefs as well, but unconditional infinite intelligence doesn’t undermine it’s own intention, which is ‘your’ experience. This, right now. Not future results, but perhaps now inspirations of what this can be. 

Think a bit bigger picture, a few steps farther into this inquiry, desire, and or perspective. What if everyone in the class were granted the special powers of instant manifestation? How would that go? What would happen to experience? Or would you only grant such power to yourself? Think that through, how would that play out? 

Perhaps you could imagine such a classroom is full of your own kids. Which one do you favor with such special powers? Does this enhance or diminish  experience? How does this feel? Much, all, is the way it is, because of your true nature. As above, so below. 

Imagine you do instantly manifest the 100% score, with no experience of studying whatsoever. Instant gratification. Then imagine what you’d instantly manifest next, and next, and next. In about five minutes you’d want experience to be precisely, perfectly, exactly, how it was before. Be most careful with the conceptual pluralizing of realities. Trust in the true nature, in feeling, intuition. Sometimes those kids tell some real whoppers.  

Enjoy, appreciate, relish in experience. Connect with the unconditional true nature in the bigger life’s dream picture, and make a dreamboard, in this togetherness. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

15 hours ago, Qna said:

I just don't see how I could be me and all of reality at once. Perhaps users here and followers of actualized.org have different perceptual capacities that I don't share with them in having.  Maybe this forum isn't for me. 

Any chance you can tell me about your moment of realization? What you perceived yourself to be prior and after.

@Qna This forum was created by You, for you, to help you awaken to who You actually are :)

I have written quite a bit about my own awakening, which you can read in other threads. In a nutshell, it was the profound, direct realization that I am not my conditioned mind. I am Consciousness itself, experiencing life through a form of my own creation. When my eyes opened, I saw beyond this particular form, and realized the sameness of myself in every other form, seamlessly. Ultimately, there is no individual "me", just the infinite "I Am" that all of us is.

People awaken in different ways. Meditation is a well-worn path to awakening, but not the only path. In my case, it was the culmination of many years of suffering, which finally cracked the shell of my ego, and allowed "me" to realize the Consciousness that I always am. My advice to people is not so much to "pursue" awakening as an ultimate goal, but rather to enjoy each step of the awakening journey. There are glimpses along the way, which will liberate your mind, fill you with joy, and grant you love and wisdom. It is all about those moments when the clouds break, and the sky is clear. It is why we tell the story of our lives in the first place.

@Heaven Thank you ?