StarStruck

What is a good age to settle down for a guy?

45 posts in this topic

On 3/23/2021 at 2:06 AM, kras said:

The sad thing is that society(especially in my country) look down on you if you are not married.

As though you are some sort of a half human. Your parents and friends feel sorry for you and you feel sorry about yourself.  And lots of people here settle for the first oppurtunity they have and i can see how misrable they are. 

"You are 30 and not married? Whats wrong with you?"

Yes and they also think that people who don't marry must be gay. My country is very similar.

I told my barber I don't want to settle down until I'm 35 and he had a grin on his face probably thinking I just want to sleep around. He is probably right. lol

In Tate we trust

It's never good to settle down. It's about finding the right person, not settling down.

1 hour ago, vladorion said:

It's never good to settle down. It's about finding the right person, not settling down.

I like that one :)

This is not an intellectual thing.

Just follow your instincts and your emotions and the feelings will eventually arise that lead you to where you want to go... if that is indeed where you want to go. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org