Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MotivatedByMusic177

Is my life purpose deceiving me?

5 posts in this topic

I have been trying to gain everything holistic approach to life and I don't know what my next step should be? I am only 25 and am starting to lose hope.

I consider how do you feel about your future, I was also stuck at this age as I had no hope to approach further things. But don't follow the pathway from which I passed by. All you need is to make a list to know what you can do the best, think about what other people tell you about yourself. This praiseworthy source will help you to think more.

I've been on a spiritual journey with learning about my mind and my level I'm at with self development. I've learned ive accomplished many achievements to figure out where I'm heading in life. I wanna either start a new life or keep focusing on society as a important step to not get distracted with social norms. I do have lots of problems but I'm learning to let it go but my next obstacle is to take on the challenge that im god and that i'm in control.

Edited by MotivatedByMusic177
Typo

@MotivatedByMusic177 Well I suggest doing some research. Searching the internet for possible choices. The thing is that once you found your so called purpose, there will be a time where you will want to quit, it will feel hopeless, like there's no point in doing what you are doing. The best thing to do is to stay present and have those emotions run through, letting go of them bit by bit. Your motivation and productivity will come back. You will know what to do and how to do it. Just be patient with it. If you have your basic needs met as of now, there is no rush.