Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IamMystic

1st 5meo Test

6 posts in this topic

Tried small test doses of 5meo yesterday probably insufflated 5mg and boofed 5mg (two seperate trips) I was cautious and started low but nothing happened. Everything got a bit more dim and started to unfocused and my ability to convey my thoughts was much easier than normal but that was it. Is this normal for such a low dose? Is 15 mg boofed gonna kick my ass or should I got 25 mg boofed just so I know somethings gonna happen ?

Should be fine with 15 I'd say. 

It wont go from feeling nothing straight to an intense breakthrough, maybe you'll find 15 is just a mild trip. ( Which can still be pretty profound )

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

tried again about 12 mg I would say boofed not much happened maybe felt a little off. Also I don't know how much it will effect me I live in constant minor satori now. I understand on a very deep level how much I fucking love myself . Trust me I looooooooveee tf out of myself. Everything is Love literally. I understand I am full blown God. Its way to obvious now . I see it everywhere. Should I just go balls to the walls and do like 30 boofed now? 

2 minutes ago, IamMystic said:

Should I just go balls to the walls and do like 30 boofed now? 

@IamMystic if your prepared for anything to happen, go for it.