Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
levani

meditation after fapping/sex

9 posts in this topic

i try to stay as present as I can during sex, but meditating after fapping to me seems like the real deal, what's your take on it ? meditation after you cum

Meditating brings your mindfulness and awareness to the highest. Maybe you should reverse the Order to enjoy it to the fullest :). Imagine having a sexual orgasm and you percieve it TWICE AS GOOD

For me, masturbation with and without ejaculation both make meditation afterward deeper.

Due to sexual energy in the body and some kind of exhaustion (from ejaculation) (which results in less resistance and increased surrender).

But it is different for different types of meditations. For me, it has a positive impact on most types of meditations.

I very rarely ejaculate though, because I usually do semen preservation. 

@EternalDream yeaaaaa, broo good idea, next time innit

@GreenWoods yeah bro me too, i did 1 month before but the positive effects wear off eventually so i started doing 4-5 days retention, works best for me i think

@levani ??

I wonder why the positive effects would wear off. Did you have any wet dreams? 

If you do 4-5 day retentions, then maybe do it like Connor and drink the juice :P

He says he doesn't lose the benefits of semen retention that way. Though I don't see how that would be possible.

Edited by GreenWoods

@GreenWoods no man no wet dreams, ofcourse you plateau with semen retention, you plateau with everything you do in life bro, in a way, especially these natural health tingz

greenwoods, watch taylor johnson he explains semen retention in a good way, his energy is sick too so it's nice to watch him

@levani plateauing is fine. I thought you meant that the benefits went away rather than just plateauing.

I never experienced long plateaus because after at most a few weeks of semen preservation I'm usually set back due to wet dreams :(

I would never do it on purpose. I sometimes do it before practice though to clean my mind from sex.

Like in that story of two monks, where one of them helped a girl cross a river by carrying her on his shoulders and the second monk was obsessing about this fact for hours and finally blurted: "We are monks, we are bot supposed to touch women!" To which, the second, older and wiser one replied: "I have left the girl at the bank of the river miles behind us, but you? You are still carrying her."

So yeah, that's my reason to fap before meditation, to not carry that desire. But doing it on purpose? Nah, it sounds like an egoic idea needlessly complicating stuff.