Patrick Lynam

Absolutely insane dreams lately

4 posts in this topic

I think the cause of this is from chanting hare krishna I have increased my rounds to around 7 or 8 perday and have had some sleep interruptions so i just sit up and chant during the nights lately. I will usually get to sleep maybe for an hour around 5am and then my dreams are just nuts like i was full on hallucinating and it felt like i was being dragged by my feet out of my bed by a jet ski to some distant location then that would stop and i would focus on the feeling in my body during the lucid dream and i would hear cray sounds was kinda creepy and like in my ears i hear just the most loudest sound and i just focus on it and it gets more intense. its very hard to explain im just worried if there are dangers around doing lots of mantra meditation when you dont understand allot about spirits or demons or any of that stuff 

Dreams are amplified during Pisces season. Read about it. I started having more vivid dreams a few weeks ago. While astrology isn't an all-in-one cure I think it has some truth to it. 

This is crazy man hope ur alright. Sounds amazing but terrifying