knakoo

Wim Hof Method breathing is amazing during water fast

11 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

I just want to say that the Wim hof method breathing technique is amazing during a water fast. I am doing one right now and it makes a big difference ! 

It helps detox, have more energy and makes your PH level more basic (less acid). It is especially useful during the acidosis phase that happens typically around day 3.

That reminds me the Shamanic breathing described by Leo should also be beneficial, though maybe don't do it for as long as usual. 

Also long walks are very beneficial during water fasts.

What about cold showers? Is it better to avoid it during water fasts? Or it's something good to do during a fast?

Yeah Wim Hof Method is good for psyche and health and love and meditation and fitness.

Edited by ilja

try HRV breathing bro, watch forrest knutson video on yt, it's amazeballs

Wim Hof  breathwork  while tripping is RIDICULOUS! The holds on the the bottom are freaking incredible. The stillness... So good!

1 hour ago, neovox said:

Wim Hof  breathwork  while tripping is RIDICULOUS! The holds on the the bottom are freaking incredible. The stillness... So good!

Yes Wim hof breathwork work and cold showers are so amazing during trips ! The combo as been so key to my spiritual awakening.

Watch this documentary it's fascinating. It explores how the Wim Hof breathwork could increases DMT levels in the brain, Just like classic psychedelics like LSD or mushrooms do. So of course the combo is going to be powerful.

Edited by knakoo

44 minutes ago, neovox said:

This combo sounds intriguing. I’m guessing that you can hold your breath longer on psychedelics than normal?

10 minutes ago, Nomad13 said:

This combo sounds intriguing. I’m guessing that you can hold your breath longer on psychedelics than normal?

You'll just have to try it... Yes, the holds do seem longer, but idk for certain. I never time them. 

Let each round build on the last. Once you get it rolling it gets insanely pleasurable. Its all about the bottom holds for me.

25 minutes ago, Nomad13 said:

Also I recommend to try it first on a moderate dose, because it really intensify the trip quite a lot.

Been a while since I’ve done wim hoff, but will give it a shot this weekend.