Tovius

Oh....It's all Love

10 posts in this topic

As I was holding my son, i took a look around my room and realized everything here is because of love.

I am love, my being is love. Whatever my emotion, it is love. My mood, whatever it is, expresses love.

It's all about the knowing that, whatever the feeling, it still stems from love.

Everyone just wants love, remember, whatever you do is because of love, because you are love.

Whatever you do, it's all love. Feel into the emotion and realize it's love.

Is every sense for the experience of love? Yes.

Thought? Yes, thought just wants to love, but it has trouble.

Dont look at differences as good and bad, but look at how love is expressed in all differences.

Feel into feeling, feel that it really is just love at a certain degree.

People get depressed because they want to love, not realizing that deep depression is literally love, wanting to express itself.

Simply put, the way to no suffering is to learn how to love everything.

Pain, physical and mental, feel the love within that feeling. Allow all experience. See that it is love and allow it to be expressed.

You are the love itself, that emotion energy. You are here to see love, yourself. Nothing else is real about you other than the fact you can feel yourself within this body as any degree of love.

I am love, experiencing myself through this body to see myself expressed in life. I am not my sense but my senses are the only way I know I exist. Thought interprets based on the degree of love.

Either create your experience or learn to love it.

Edited by Tovius

Exactly, you get it! Everything is love and we all want love and do everything out of love. Now you also have to look at all the things you don't like and realize that it's love, Hitler started world war 2 our of love, he just wanted to make the world better.

9 hours ago, Tovius said:

Simply put, the way to no suffering is to learn how to love everything.

As a dad myself, I hear you. I "love" my children, but I can still suffer. From the ultimate perspective, the way to no suffering is to simply realize Yourself. It is not so much about "loving" everything, as it is about realizing that everything is Consciousness, which is Love.

What is the difference between "love" and Love?

"love" is the emotion that we feel toward our family, our friends, our puppy, our country, or our religion. It is as transient as thoughts are transient, and just as it is born, it will also die.

Love is the ultimate reality that everything, and every nothing, is Consciousness. Sub ek: It is all One. Love is intransient, seamless reality, and it has no beginning and no ending.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

What is the difference between "love" and Love?

love means that you see as manifestation of love that your children starve because your neighbor stole your food. Because all is love and there aren't differences between good and bad .it's's not that obvious. Enlightenment is not obvious at all for the mind

Edited by Breakingthewall

58 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Enlightenment is not obvious at all for the mind

The mind is the ultimate blind spot for enlightenment. The heart comes closer, but it is still a blind spot for enlightenment. Being is beyond both thinking and feeling.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

adrift in love 

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Wait until you realize all of your life was a dream and your suffering was a gift to yourself from God to your ego to teach yourself about love and to remember yourself how great you are.

Haha! Ups.i spoiled the surprise. Couldn't keep it to myself I guess ??