dflores321

Extreme sexual frustration what do I do?

29 posts in this topic

@dflores321

On 3/20/2021 at 1:06 AM, dflores321 said:

It's so tough honestly, I feel like exploding!

I dont even know how to express this energy it's so annoying. 

How do you make it go away? Its like an itch that doesnt go away FUCK. 

It fuels mysoginistic thinking even though I'm aware this is my fault. 

The sexual urge is so intense 😔. Its like being covered in mosquito bites and always wanting to scratch all over yourself. 

That's good! You're now aware that this is much harder than you anticipated. Assuming you've done some mental exercises for imagining the ideal partner, sex life, ideal body, and so on, here's what I suggest you do below:

1. Keep a journal and write on it daily.

2. do positive affirmations.

3. do visualization and 'seeding' on it, so it becomes more powerful.

4. create a vision board for this specific goal, and a dream board for bigger and compelling parts of your life.

5. Think about this daily, whenever you're doing other things. In this case, it's okay to keep thinking sexual thoughts, so, get used to it, and make those thoughts more interesting. The same goes for thinking about dating. Use those many thoughts to your advantage, everyday.

6. Brainstorm new ways of overcoming your problems with dating, and sexuality.

Unless your aim is some other field, and not really mastering sexuality and dating, you  have better things to do elsewhere.

On 20/03/2021 at 6:29 PM, dflores321 said:

I was frustrated by having a sex drive. 

Wtf?! Why?

“There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” ― Dr. Seuss

What's your exercise routine like? Maybe start running everyday. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Danioover9000 thanks for the tips!

@kag101 it's just always there lol. The sex drive never really goes away. 

@mandyjw I'm gonna start lifting weights and cycling more. 

" ..." 

-The Buddha

One day your sex drive will drop and you'll end up Googling, "How to increase libido" "What supplements to take to help increase sex drive or sexual performance."

I've been this way my whole life growing up until recently at age 25, I'm currently experiencing low libido I think for the first time. Haven't done anything in a week & a half and no urges currently.

It'll go away as you get older. But for now, idk get a fleshlight maybe :D

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

Go compete or get laid put that energy into one of those two and you'll feel much better

Check out ISTA.life for powerful workshops about how to use your sexual energy in a healthy and productive way.

You are healthy. Sexual energy is a life-force energy. It is a power and a strength. Healers use this energy. Americans have a dysfunctional attitude toward sexual energy. 

I got a testosterone pellet a few years ago without estrogen. I finally understood what it is like to be a guy. OMG! I get it. 

Keep exploring ways to channel this powerful energy. Best wishes!