dflores321

Extreme sexual frustration what do I do?

29 posts in this topic

It's so tough honestly, I feel like exploding!

I dont even know how to express this energy it's so annoying. 

How do you make it go away? Its like an itch that doesnt go away FUCK. 

It fuels mysoginistic thinking even though I'm aware this is my fault. 

The sexual urge is so intense 😔. Its like being covered in mosquito bites and always wanting to scratch all over yourself. 

" ..." 

-The Buddha

I don't know if this helps or anything but I did an experiment. I went in a forest, found where a lot of mosquitos were and intentionally let them bite me without killing them.

It was torture but I went through it.

Just masturbate for gawd sake.  You must know how.  If you don't you'll learn without any problem.  If you have hands or even one hand it's doable.

@Eternity that doesn't help. I'll just do that the whole day. 

" ..." 

-The Buddha

11 hours ago, dflores321 said:

Yeah I know, living in a first-world country, with enough food, a roof over your head, unlimited drinking water, and good health... It's the WORST.

And if that isn't bad enough, the women AREN'T even LINING UP AT YOUR DOOR. You actually have to get off your lazy ass and GO TALK TO THEM like a caveman!!! :o

So brutal.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

Actually, I will start a nonprofit in your honor.

If you just let it build up without channeling it into something productive like exercise, socializing, finding / working on your life purpose, meditation etc etc etc, that's just how you're gonna feel. You need to get it out somehow, the more you have, the more you need to do. 

@flowboy dude, it's not like you can manage to have sex everytime you go out. This attitude of yours is retarded, it's not helping anyone. This dude probably can't have sex because he's not skillfull with women, so his question is valid.

@flowboy lol I love you

8 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

dude, it's not like you can manage to have sex everytime you go out.

@Peter Miklis Obviously lol. But you have to go out and take responsibility nonetheless, instead of complaining online.

That's what OP is missing, and flowboy is noticing.

44 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

@flowboy This dude probably can't have sex because he's not skillfull with women, so his question is valid.

@Peter Miklis And what would the solution to that be? To take action and get better, or to complain about it?

If I have to spell it out for you: having a sex drive with no outlet for it, is SUPPOSED to be uncomfortable, SO THAT you do the uncomfortable, but rewarding work of learning to socialize better and work on your purpose.

That's why it's called a sex-drive.

Use it!

I on flowboy's camp. There is people with REAL EFFING problems.

25 minutes ago, flowboy said:

work on your purpose.

At least you mentioned that.

What you said is not incorrect, obviously topic creator probably is a lazy slob, but there are more healthy strategies to deal with sexual craving than gO aPpRoAcH wOmEn, if that becomes your habit then you'll probably become needy AF.

Solutions have to be long term, not short term oriented. You should be social and interact with women regardless of your sexual cravings. Like, DUH. I thought that was obvious.

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

there are more healthy strategies to deal with sexual craving than gO aPpRoAcH wOmEn, if that becomes your habit then you'll probably become needy AF.

Obviously. However, in my experience people have to grow through that at their own pace.

If @dflores321 's mind currently says: "NEED SEX", then the solution is "GO GET SEX", not to try to repress that and skip an important stage in a man's development.

14 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

obviously topic creator probably is a lazy slob

Let's keep it nice.

And, I disagree. We've all been there. I certainly have.

OP is making many efforts to improve himself in multiple axes as far as I can tell.

I'm just saying, in this PARTICULAR area, getting off his lazy ass is the solution that leads to growth.

@dflores321  Show us field reports B|

Edited by flowboy

I love how the "go approach 1000 girls" is the solution that is given to basically every single problem on this thread. :D:D

If it was that simple then those approach machine PUAs would be the most satisfied happiest most successful people regarding dating and shit when they are clearly NOT.

58 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I love how the "go approach 1000 girls" is the solution that is given to basically every single problem on this thread. 

The first 10,000 approaches are just warm up, bro.

@dflores321 If masturbation 2x a day doesn't help, you certainly have an extremely high sex drive. How old are you?

"Reality is brutal and it does not care about being fair to you."

-- Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

@flowboy this is more than just being mad bc I'm not getting laid. I was frustrated by having a sex drive. 

I hate to say it 😤. But you're right though. I will be more responsible. 

@Peter Miklis your insult was uncalled for, you dont even know me lol. 

@Arcangelo I hate this approach, because I cannot experience the REAL problems in direct experience, so they literally dont exist for me. 

That's like me expecting you to really know what it's like to be a starving child in Africa. 

@Enlightenment I'm 20, and I masturbate a lot in one day lol. 

Edited by dflores321

" ..." 

-The Buddha

@dflores321 sorry if I offended you, didn't mean to, it was just my assumption. Really I was trying to make a point that, in long term, there are better ways to cope with sexual urges than simply getting laid.

Posted (edited)

On 3/19/2021 at 9:06 PM, dflores321 said:

How do you make it go away? Its like an itch that doesnt go away FUCK. 

It fuels mysoginistic thinking even though I'm aware this is my fault. 

The sexual urge is so intense 😔. Its like being covered in mosquito bites and always wanting to scratch all over yourself. 

Take anti-androgens it will make your sex drive disappear 

Edited by onacloudynight

^HAHAHA

There you go man!

LOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!