Meditationdude

Captain Fantastic (Netflix Movie)

7 posts in this topic

This movie was really great and perfectly  portrays Leo’s episode on ‘How to raise rockstar kicks.’ This is by far the highest level of consciousness in a movie I’ve ever seen. If you’re on the actualizing journey and moving up the ladder this movie will resonate big time. Check it out 

Good movie, worth a watch. But they are libertarians, not exactly leos teachings. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

One thing I didn't like about that movie was that all of the women in it were flat characters, they functioned essentially like furniture in the story. For a movie that was ostensibly about a woke family, it was completely male-centric. Like the old Dick and Jane books where Dick is always doing the thing as Jane watches from the sidelines.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

It's a fun movie. the dad is like one of those crazy stage greens