Mesopotamian

Why's no one calling Covid 19 a global war time?

12 posts in this topic

Seems pretty clear to me, the word pandemic doesn't describe the situation very well. Covid-19 is a more like a global war situation. There's a biological factor, and peole are dying in millions, and economies are down. Bordder are closed, health workers are putting a ruthless fight.

I mean what's a war? is it when people suffer and die? how many people should be suffering for a war to be considered a war?

Adopting this mindest, I can see that the world is at constant war, since there are always those who suffer, people, or animals, or plants.

Yet this situation is very similar to a wartime, yet no one is calling it a war.

Man is once again betting on science to deal with it, I feel that we should more be inclined to diplomacy and negoteations. We should negoteate nations into doing their parts in fighting this threat to humanity.

It is a bit more of a terrorist threat and might we need to deal with it as such. Why only when a human goes on killing spree we call them terrorists, this unseen virus is also going on a killing spree, but we are not treating it as such.

War is a armed conflict between humans.
Suffering and dying is life as a whole.

And If a virus is deemed a terrorist, what than are humans? Hyperterrorists?

2 minutes ago, Ima Freeman said:

, what than are humans? Hyperterrorists?

Why is this hate twoards humans? you've got to assume that humans are so bad to add 'hyper'.

Humans are not that bad actually.

What's the point of calling it a war or not? 

Finally suffering will be suffering. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

Yet this situation is very similar to a wartime, yet no one is calling it a war.

Several politicians already did

@Mesopotamian

7 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

Seems pretty clear to me, the word pandemic doesn't describe the situation very well. Covid-19 is a more like a global war situation. There's a biological factor, and peole are dying in millions, and economies are down. Bordder are closed, health workers are putting a ruthless fight.

I mean what's a war? is it when people suffer and die? how many people should be suffering for a war to be considered a war?

Adopting this mindest, I can see that the world is at constant war, since there are always those who suffer, people, or animals, or plants.

Man is once again betting on science to deal with it, I feel that we should more be inclined to diplomacy and negoteations. We should negoteate nations into doing their parts in fighting this threat to humanity.

It is a bit more of a terrorist threat and might we need to deal with it as such. Why only when a human goes on killing spree we call them terrorists, this unseen virus is also going on a killing spree, but we are not treating it as such.

Of course it's war time, to those in the know. Hopefully, China learns it's lesson on not to mess with viruses too much, and do pre mortems properly.

Be careful your desire for war. You might just get it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

GAVI, the vaccine alliance,  is a public–private global health partnership with the goal of increasing access to immunisation in many countries of the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAVI

https://health.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/pharma/india-part-of-international-alliance-gavis-new-coronavirus-global-vaccine-access-drive/77294690

India is part of international alliance Gavi's new coronavirus global vaccine access drive.

The 92 low and middle-income countries and economies approved by the Gavi Board will be able to access vaccines through the COVAX AMC, which will also cover at least part of the cost. The COVAX AMC was launched last month at the Global Vaccine Summit hosted virtually by the UK.

At that summit in July 2020, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi had pledged USD 15-million as India's contribution to Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance.

Edited by Ajay0

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

@Husseinisdoingfine

4 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Just because the virus originated in China does not necessarily mean it was their fault.

Of course, obviously it's clear as cloudy sunshine that China is innocent in all this.

However, it's one thing to state that, and another issue to tell that to people who lost loved ones to this virus, and who want retribution for the outbreak. Some will blame their local governments, and some will blame the mishap. Others will want to take it closer to the source of the outbreak, and find a way for China for unleashing this calamity which toke their loved ones lives.

Edited by Danioover9000

>> Why's no one calling Covid 19 a global war time?

Be patient!

It's already been called a deadly pandemic.

It's not a problem for the media and governments to call it whatever they want to call it.

If they want to call it a global war time, they will.

On 3/20/2021 at 8:46 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Just because the virus originated in China does not necessarily mean it was their fault.

Chinah doesn't exist, it is a fruit of your imagination, and the imagination of those who accuse it.