Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
erik8lrl

Putin To Biden

61 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Hulia said:

Putin´s troops :))))))))) Biden, what have you done, Biden?? You have offended the whole world, Biden!

Lol

These are like the Russian MAGA.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I can feel the joy in Putin's speech even though I don't know  a single alphabet of Russian. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Say what you will about him, Putin is a master at his job.

basically all three videos anyone needs to understand putin 

11 hours ago, Hulia said:

Putin´s troops :))))))))) Biden, what have you done, Biden?? You have offended the whole world, Biden!

damn... mostly women in that group. a lot of men their generation died from drinking :(

12 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I can feel the joy in Putin's speech even though I don't know  a single alphabet of Russian. 

He tells, that there is a lot of good simple people in USA, not establishment, but simple people, which he appreciates a lot and will lean on them also in the future :) 

Trump might have lost, but his supporters are still there. 

Putin is in a lot of trouble with pro-democracy activists in his own country, especially after the poisoning of opposition leader Alexei Navalny.

He probably want to create some sort of issues with Biden so as to raise rapidly dwindling support for him in Russia. It's an old political trick. High time he left office gracefully rather than create the risk of an another Russian revolution.

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

2 hours ago, Hulia said:

He tells, that there is a lot of good simple people in USA, not establishment, but simple people, which he appreciates a lot and will lean on them also in the future :) 

Trump might have lost, but his supporters are still there. 

Haha. If that's what he said, it will surely give me a heart attack. 

But Putin's cute smile is worth a heart attack. :x

In love with Putin.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

"The Palace for Putin. History of the world's largest bribe." 

One of the best detailed expose of who Putin is and his cronies by Alexei Navalny and his team. It's long and in Russian with English subtitles but it is worth setting the time of if you want your myth and image of the persona of Putin busted open. 

The reference and the symbolism of the cover image of Putin with the golden sun spinning (or revolving) behind his head in the video is to the French Bourbon dynasty 17th century king Louie the 14th also known as the Sun King who is famous for being credited of saying the phrase:

"The State that is Me!" 

Navalny did a magnificent job of exposing Putin for who and what he actually is to the world. Regardless of his political ideas, programms, plans and solutions to Russia's corruption and political problems. 

And with a magnificent and beautiful Baroque Harpsichord and strings opening song title track at that! 

Edited by Milos Uzelac

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

42 minutes ago, yannick said:

I mostly heard and know this stuff about Navalny. However, it doesn't change the facts regarding the nature of Putin's and his cronies' rule in Russia.  Destabilize Russia? You seem to put a false equivalency between Edina Rossija party and the Russian state and people as the same thing since no other party or group other than that centered around Putin was in power in Russia for more than 20 years to my knowledge. Stability is not always a central value to a state and country if the majority of your people have the risk of their freedoms being taken away from them or actively threaten or infringed upon and don't have a decent standard of living and if all the state officials are embroiled in a massive corruption scheme that spans decades that none can challenge and that's pushing the majority of your nation into a mediocre standard of living or in the worst-case scenario abject poverty.

Edited by Milos Uzelac

if you believe Putin you play yourself. Its also a good sign youre an idiot.

@Opo He is likely a psychopath

@Bestia You summed it up better and with actual experience of living and working a part of your life in the country and then moving to another country for comparison better than I ever could! ??

I also have occasional thoughts of looking for away to try to escape from Serbia as well if I don't put into action plans that I have for maybe continuing to live her into actual effect. 

@Epikur You will be surprised to find that there are a lot of young girls like that in slavic countries from Russia to the Balkans ??

In part, at least some argue here were I live, because of the history of a lot of genes getting mixed from a variety of peoples from different regions migrating to or conquering the regions from the Turks, Tatars, Slavs, Mongols to earlier the even the Vikings and in small part also Germanic tribes in the histories filled with mass migrations and conquests from different aforementioned conquerors. 

Edited by Milos Uzelac

1 hour ago, Milos Uzelac said:

@Epikur You will be surprised to find that there are a lot of young girls like that in slavic countries from Russia to the Balkans ??

In part, at least some argue here were I live, because of the history of a lot of genes getting mixed from a variety of peoples from different regions migrating to or conquering the regions from the Turks, Tatars, Slavs, Mongols to earlier the even the Vikings and in small part also Germanic tribes in the histories filled with mass migrations and conquests from different aforementioned conquerors. 

I know greets from Alanya

15 hours ago, Epikur said:

I know greets from Alanya

Ah Great! Sorry just looked up where Alanya exactly is in Turkey. Turkish girls are also beautiful from the mixed bunch of genes spanning as far as multiethnicities present in the era of the Ottomann Empire and in short Anadolia being a very diverse cultural and ethnic region throughout history and also bordering very diverse nations in the Mid East ??

I am just at the moment having to learn some of the peculiarties and history of Hannafi school of  Sunni Islam and of the the Ottomann variants of Dervish brotherhoods and Sufism and for a test for a subject about World Religions at my faculty. ?

Edited by Milos Uzelac

10 hours ago, ilja said:

@Opo He is likely a psychopath

I thought this was cute. 

On 19/03/2021 at 4:43 PM, Megan Alecia said:

Bug

Edited by Opo