Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
erik8lrl

Putin To Biden

61 posts in this topic

Say what you will about him, Putin is a master at his job.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Putin is the only guy that can bring a smile on my face instantly. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Putin is one of the best orators in the world. That's very handy in this position :))

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Leo Gura It would be a very interesting debate if it happens, tho I doubt it will. 

It's funny most media say he said "Takes one to know one" when he actually said "Whatever you say about others is what you are yourself".

The meaning is vastly different and the first one implies him sort of admitting to being a killer. 

Putin´s troops :))))))))) Biden, what have you done, Biden?? You have offended the whole world, Biden!

When I was a kid, the saying was “I’m rubber, you’re glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you”.

48 minutes ago, allislove said:

Putin is one of the best orators in the world. 

..followed by Trump

The standards are low.

3 minutes ago, Hulia said:

..followed by Trump

The standards are low.

I dunno about Trump but in Russian-speaking space he is the king of eloquent speech ime :) 

5 minutes ago, allislove said:

I dunno about Trump but in Russian-speaking space he is the king of eloquent speech ime :) 

I don´t see anything eloquent in his speeches. It´s just.. he looks like an average Russian, he speaks like an average Russian, he uses often simplified analogies, proverbs and sayings, some silly jokes, which are common in Russian language. He gives the Russians an impression that he is one of them. And it´s not the eloquence which gives them this impression, on the contrary - simplification.  

@Hulia sry, yes, I used a wrong word. Sure, simplification makes his speech very easy-going. If you listen hours of his speeches with other Russian-speaking people you will see that he can "win" any conversation, it's very difficult to "catch" him in speech. He is the master of debates. That's actually what I wanted to say. Thanks for clarifying it for me. 

Why not livestream both sides disarming nuclear warheads? I know it’s less entertaining than watching a couple of bickering old guys, but it’s far more valuable.

57 minutes ago, Willie said:

When I was a kid, the saying was “I’m rubber, you’re glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you”.

That is what I mean. He says something and everybody can relate and chuckle and think of a careless childhood: yes-yes, that is what we said to each other in kindergarden.

So what? Nothing is behind his words. It´s just a play with emotions - nothing that could be revealing, fresh, important.

And he IS a murderer.

Edited by Hulia

He never debates though. He's good at giving an impression that he answered a question without actually answering it.

Putin is a psychopath. Lol

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

58 minutes ago, Megan Alecia said:

Putin is a psychopath. Lol

Nah, he has empathy. 

Just because someone's a killer doesn't mean they are a psychopath. 

3 hours ago, Hulia said:

I don´t see anything eloquent in his speeches. It´s just.. he looks like an average Russian, he speaks like an average Russian, he uses often simplified analogies, proverbs and sayings, some silly jokes, which are common in Russian language. He gives the Russians an impression that he is one of them. And it´s not the eloquence which gives them this impression, on the contrary - simplification.  

But I think you're missing the point. That is what makes people like Putin and Trump such great public speakers. They are speaking to the average man at a level that they will understand which is what makes their speeches so successful. You don't need to use big words to have an eloquent speech. A speech can be eloquent by how persuasive and effective it is and Trump and Putin both do that every time they speak. 

1 hour ago, NorthRise said:

But I think you're missing the point. That is what makes people like Putin and Trump such great public speakers. They are speaking to the average man at a level that they will understand which is what makes their speeches so successful. You don't need to use big words to have an eloquent speech. A speech can be eloquent by how persuasive and effective it is and Trump and Putin both do that every time they speak. 

Yes, but it´s not that they are so clever, the average man is too dumb :( 

3 hours ago, Opo said:

Nah, he has empathy. 

He is just the most cunning and ruthless power hungry ego that rushed in to turn Russia into a kleptocratic oil mafia after the USSR collapsed.

If he actually had any shred of empathy he would use his extreme competence and political capabilities to help the Russian people, not let the country devolve into the 3rd world ****hole that it is now.

His face should be plastered beside the word Corruption in the dictionary.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege