The_Truth_Seeker

"Men should embrace their inner feminine." Young guys should avoid this idea totally.

64 posts in this topic

My step bro is Gen Z, trust me he doesn't need anymore feminine energy.

I hope some really strong and healthy masculine energy returns to men soon. Seems like it is currently figuring itself out and reckoning with the past. It will reemerge more prominently I think but be more healthy than what we saw in the past. I'm not a red pill person but the one thing I think they get right is that men aren't as masculine as they used to be. Where they advocate for going back to draconian ways I think this is a needed step for reimagining what masculinity looks like. We are leading the way embodying healthy and functional masculine. I think that requires embracing feminine as well. 

Edited by Lyubov

@The_Truth_Seeker Your topic post here is obviously an expression, perhaps a reaction against something. To me it's not valuable advice at all. 

The way I see it, one should not think in this memetic/generalisation/judging manner if they want to get closer to truth or happiness. If you're developing yourself, perhaps you should forget first what you think masculinity or femininity is.

Just focus on making the unconscious conscious. Forget this gender wars bullshit.
--

Interesting side note, there seems to be a kind of framing of masculine vs feminine some spiritual folk do. Where, in crude terms, the meme is that spirituality=femininity=surrender=divinity and masculine=forceful ego. I'm probably just exaggerating to communicate how it comes across. 

Straw-manning for comedy there. The idea is probably that masculinity has a firmness in dedication/devotion, single mindedness and concentration. 

Still though, this dichotomy of masculine and feminine doesn't help me spiritually. Idk why it would. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I don't know what you mean, just try to be fully yourself and problem solved. Then you don't give a shit about
masculine or feminine energy. What's that even suppose to mean?

Look for example Lenny Kravitz, he is probably reeeaally feminine in your definition, yet he is so sexy to lots of women,
Arnold Schwarzenegger is realy masculine for your definition but he is never as attractive to women as Lenny Kravitz.