knakoo

10 Secret Things Girls deeply CRAVE in the Bedroom but Will NEVER Tell you

26 posts in this topic

This video is a must watch for any man a bit tame and hesitant in the bedroom.

I would love to know if any girl on this forum disagree with what is said in this video. 

The only part that I'll probably plainly just say isn't true (I haven't watched the whole thing yet), is that this is something women will never tell you. They have told me many times how they appreciate that I'm doing this sort of thing.

Edit: Resonated with everything else she said. Subscribed to see what else she might have to say.

Edited by The0Self

16 minutes ago, The0Self said:

The only part that I'll probably plainly just say isn't true (I haven't watched the whole thing yet), is that this is something women will never tell you. They have told me many times how they appreciate that I'm doing this sort of thing.

Yes clearly a click bait title :)

But I can see how a girl who may love that sort of things may not talk about it to her boyfriend, if he is a bit meek in bed, to not brusque is ego.

21 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Edit: Resonated with everything else she said. Subscribed to see what else she might have to say.

This is her viral video that made her channel grow very fast in the last few weeks.

@knakoo Just watched it. Yeah... she is truly giving the power to men with this info lol, for men who don't already embody it. Not sure how one could go about faking it, but at least they'll be less confused.

In fact, it's so true and helpful, I just noticed something... I feel threatened by this information being out there. I feel exposed. Can't imagine how other women must feel about it. If it's any consolation, I'm not so sure this stuff is anything but intuitive. Perhaps when everyone can see behind the curtain, life will actually be better for us all, but I do actually feel slightly threatened and exposed.

She just can't stop with the clickbaits.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

My stance on that is that females can resonate with this especially due to integrated patterns of internalized misogyny. But there are also elements that are just the interplay between the feminine and the masculine.

In my case, I'm especially put off from objectification (though I appreciate being desired) and what she calls the power of threat and discipline. And i'm torn about the point one. If I'd feel that the order isn't having a deeper echo within me or the energy is off, the odds are good that I'd either laugh or get mad.

Her last point seems also like there is a strong dichotomy between her ego self and her authentic self. Ideally both are merged or at least not at odds. I am having a hard time seeing how coherent it is to enjoy being objectified and then being seen and understood beneath the walls if not for an inner split. :) A lot of that domination thing is the sexual replay of subconscious power dynamics.

Edited by Etherial Cat

This video just feels like "how to be a dom 101" if you want to get into some light bdsm. Not all women are subs, not all of them are into bdsm style sex. Just communicate, figure out what your partner wants, and respect their needs and boundaries. You can't paint sexuality in a broad stroke. There is no magic technique. If I were to give broad advice I'd say the following: 

• Know where the clitoris is and how to stimulate it
  • figure out your stroke game because that is more important than size.
  • Moan and say something. Silent isn't cute and can get awkward 
  • Prioritize her pleasure so the experience is reciprocal (also goes back to communicating)

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

@knakoo

Her points generally overlap with my own experience. But I feel this is the key:

6 hours ago, knakoo said:

This video is a must watch for any man a bit tame and hesitant in the bedroom.

Any piece of advice must be understood as to whom the advice is being given.

If you're a meek guy who isn't in his masculine and doesn't know how to lead, then yes I'd say this is really good advice.

And there are a lot of guys out there who are like that. So this kind of advice is necessary.

But there's also far more to having great sex than what she is saying. It's not just about being super dominant all the time. And to her credit, she mentions that at the end.

First off the top of my head, her #1 suggestion is sado masochism.  For the majority of women, that is a no go.  I'm female and have sisters and female friends all of whom would be out of there in a second.  I didn't say all women, but only a minority are into it. 

Further along she suggests spanking, also sado masochism.  Not a good thing.  In general all the women I know would just clam up, put their clothes back on and leave without another word.  Same thing for not backing down.  I'm married.  My husband is a stubborn German, but he knows if he didn't back down when a compromise is needed, we'd be divorced already.

Then we have the objectification of her body.  Only a few doormats would enjoy that.  I and all the female friends I have would highly resent that since we have resented it for I-don't-know how many thousands of years.  Just as we feel that at least we are seen as human beings, this female genius says to objectify your woman.  Good luck with that.  This is part of the reason the majority of divorces are instigated by women.

And her suggestion of deep healing empathy? Ummm it sounds like she wants a daddy in the bedroom and not a man.  I would call her twisted in the head.  She has daddy issues.  If you're lucky, as a female, you may get a few grunts of some sort of "I hear you" sentiment from a man who is not trying to be your daddy.  If you get more than that, extra points.

Overall, I give her little educational talk an F-!  Guys, don't listen to this kind of freaky deaky advice.  I'm telling you, you will have less luck with the majority of women you hit on not more if you do listen.  But if you are totally into sado masochism, then I guess you should reveal that honestly and don't just spring it on her in the bedroom like this brainless chick advises or you could face charges if you make the wrong move.

10 hours ago, Eternity said:

Then we have the objectification of her body.  Only a few doormats would enjoy that.  I and all the female friends I have would highly resent that since we have resented it for I-don't-know how many thousands of years.  Just as we feel that at least we are seen as human beings, this female genius says to objectify your woman.  Good luck with that.  This is part of the reason the majority of divorces are instigated by women.

Objectification during sex, not any other time. All the feminist ive dated never communicated what they wanted in bed, i had to figure it out. They have a tendency to suppress their sexuality, because it comes in conflict with their agenda/pride. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

10 hours ago, Eternity said:

First off the top of my head, her #1 suggestion is sado masochism.  For the majority of women, that is a no go.  I'm female and have sisters and female friends all of whom would be out of there in a second.  I didn't say all women, but only a minority are into it. 

Further along she suggests spanking, also sado masochism.  Not a good thing.  In general all the women I know would just clam up, put their clothes back on and leave without another word.  Same thing for not backing down.  I'm married.  My husband is a stubborn German, but he knows if he didn't back down when a compromise is needed, we'd be divorced already.

And her suggestion of deep healing empathy? Ummm it sounds like she wants a daddy in the bedroom and not a man.  I would call her twisted in the head.  She has daddy issues.  If you're lucky, as a female, you may get a few grunts of some sort of "I hear you" sentiment from a man who is not trying to be your daddy.  If you get more than that, extra points.

Overall, I give her little educational talk an F-!  Guys, don't listen to this kind of freaky deaky advice.  I'm telling you, you will have less luck with the majority of women you hit on not more if you do listen.  But if you are totally into sado masochism, then I guess you should reveal that honestly and don't just spring it on her in the bedroom like this brainless chick advises or you could face charges if you make the wrong move.

This is wrong. I am not into SM at all. I do it for women because they appreciate it. Not all of them, sure. But the majority I've been with. Generally, the minority of women that aren't into it are well under 30 years old and inexperienced.

I'm def over 30.  I have a niece into S&M and I know it when I see it.

This looks like scarlet caplet content to me.

When you are a kid your parents want you to believe in santa and the boogey man, in that way they can control you through fear and rewards.

Arc

Edited by Arcangelo
Santa Claus

On 17/03/2021 at 8:52 PM, Etherial Cat said:

My stance on that is that females can resonate with this especially due to integrated patterns of internalized misogyny. But there are also elements that are just the interplay between the feminine and the masculine.

In my case, I'm especially put off from objectification (though I appreciate being desired) and what she calls the power of threat and discipline. And i'm torn about the point one. If I'd feel that the order isn't having a deeper echo within me or the energy is off, the odds are good that I'd either laugh or get mad.

Her last point seems also like there is a strong dichotomy between her ego self and her authentic self. Ideally both are merged or at least not at odds. I am having a hard time seeing how coherent it is to enjoy being objectified and then being seen and understood beneath the walls if not for an inner split. :) A lot of that domination thing is the sexual replay of subconscious power dynamics.

Isn't it very common for men to tell girls what to do in bed ? Don't you already know if you typically like it or not ? 

If not, imagine you are kissing passionately with a man you trust deeply and he whispers in your ear "spread your legs". How could that not be a turn on ?

Also the "threat of discipline" can be done in a playful way.

Hum I am not sure that is a strong dichotomy. Many women can enjoy both feeling like the object of a man overwhelming desire and also very intimate and loving sex. For instance have you never enjoyed feeling the lust and passion of a man for your body and having him focus on his own pleasure ? 

We all have different parts to our personality that can surface at different times. The following video was hopeful for me to understand that point :

Edited by knakoo

On 17/03/2021 at 10:49 PM, soos_mite_ah said:

If I were to give broad advice I'd say the following: 

• Know where the clitoris is and how to stimulate it

It is pretty obvious where it is no ? :D

On 18/03/2021 at 8:44 AM, Eternity said:

It seems to me that most women who feel like you do are either not really in touch with their feminine energy or have some specific traumas relative to masculine dominance. As an extreme example, I had an girlfriend who had issues surrendering during sex and she had lost her virginity being raped. But the traumas can be more subtle. 

2 hours ago, knakoo said:

It is pretty obvious where it is no ? :D

You'd be surprised by the amount of men who dont know and/or dont care and  the amount of women who have mediocre to unsatisfactory sex because of it. 

Edited by soos_mite_ah

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

8 hours ago, knakoo said:

Isn't it very common for men to tell girls what to do in bed ? Don't you already know if you typically like it or not ? 

It depends what you mean by "telling what to do in bed" I suppose. There are varying degrees when it comes to how you could interpret these words.

I surely need to keep a certain amount of autonomy so I can basically do "my art". 

If not, imagine you are kissing passionately with a man you trust deeply and he whispers in your ear "spread your legs". How could that not be a turn on ?

Of course, this could make me crazy. 

I have no problem with the display of masculine energy. But as I see lovemaking as an interplay between the masculine and the feminine, I would not enjoy a cascade of order or a recurring pattern of just being told what to do.

Also the "threat of discipline" can be done in a playful way.

It seems that I just really don't have this kink. 

Many women can enjoy both feeling like the object of a man overwhelming desire and also very intimate and loving sex. For instance have you never enjoyed feeling the lust and passion of a man for your body and having him focus on his own pleasure ? 

Being objectified for me would be the moment when I'd lose what I need to feel comfortable. It is really what happens when you're not considered anymore as a person but just as body without any care for who you are and how you are feeling. There is a loss of connection and view of how you are doing. In my case, I find this type of sex and behavior repulsive. Not only on my end, but also on the guy's end. To me, it shows what I'd perceive as a loss of control of his impulse and a break of my trust.

But close to that, there is the feeling to surrender to a man's lust and passion for your body while being subjectified. I might be a bit twisted, but I really like it when I see a man battle up to stay in control of himself while being overwhelmed by lust. There is something powerful which emanate from seeing a man fly close to the threshold between his pleasure and being excessive on me.

It's a bit like the metaphor Emerald used with the lion tamer and the lion. I feel like the perfect partner would be showing up an awesome show of lion taming and lion behavior.

9 hours ago, knakoo said:

We all have different parts to our personality that can surface at different times. The following video was hopeful for me to understand that point 

Yes, I have already watched this video. I just believe that these part are ego and the authentic self always wants to be seen. 

Its like she was a working man in a former life and wondered what it would be like to be a woman and therefore got reborn a women to tell men what is going on.

I think she underestimates a mans abilitiy to feel into a woman.

What she is describing will at some point just feel like low quality relation with a woman for a man.

The better you integrate your female side the better it is to find a woman that integrated her male side.

Edited by ilja