Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SS10

Weed with Mushrooms

11 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I am planning a solo weekend trip to a different part of my country (UK) and was planning on doing Mushrooms with Weed.

I have microdosed before, and smoke weed semi-regularly but never had a full blown psychedelic trip. Would it be smart to combine the two? 

On the trip I just plan on reflecting on life, being in solitude and just generally to escape and enjoy some time with myself. I of course also plan on doing the basics such as exploring a new city - however I just want an enhanced experience.

Can anyone let me know how or even if I should combine these substances? I was thinking to a full psychedelic trip, then maybe smoke weed after the psychedelic trip?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks All.

Hmm, to get the most of a full trip I would do just mushrooms. 

But, It can be fun to do both.... But if you wanna be able to reflect on the trip and get the most out of it being sober would help. But, if you smoke after it could extend the spiritual experience. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art Hm, Yeah I think I may do mushrooms without the weed, then smoke after.

Have you ever smoked weed and done shrooms??

If you do, smoke toward the tail end of the trip after 4 or 5 hours. I'd use an indica strand as I've found sativas can give me anxiety when on shrooms.

Smoking weed mid trip isn't that great for me personally as it makes the experience feel more "muddy". However!! Smoking weed while coming down from the trip can be awesome.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

Yes. They go great together imo. Smoke at any point. It can amplify the experience so be aware of that.

"You Create Magic" 

On the occasions I smoked during the peak it made the experience very hedonistic and I couldn't really do anything except roll around on the ground in pleasure and would lose memory of portions of the trip.

If you smoke when you're coming down it can bring the trip back and extend things for a few more hours.

10 hours ago, SS10 said:

Would it be smart to combine the two?

Lets collect the bets!  Who's gambling in favour of some couch-lock senario??

Even better yet:  how much time before landing?...

Too bad LSD is no optional alternative!  M'well, preferably using a time-machine to go get it.

No VILIFICATION rant from me today.  Sorry!!

@SS10 I like the combination, but I usulaly wait until a bit after the peak, because weed can make me a bit anxious/paranoid and I don't want to add that to the come-up anxiety. 

If it's your first trip you may want to experience the "pure" experience from mushrooms before adding anything to the mix though. 

However, I would say to not overthink it and if you feel good and feel like smoking one, it will probably mix well. 

The first times I tried mushrooms I only smoked on the come-down towards the end of the trip and I find it helped to reflect on and integrate the experience. 

Other times I've smoked earlier during the trip and it helped intensify the psychedelic headspace whenever the trip was decreasing. I also find that smoking weed on shrooms tastes really weird and I could barely feel the harshness of the smoke lol 

Bottom line is be careful, don't overthink it and go with how you're feeling ?

@Farnaby Thanks for this. I'm about to lose my psychedelic virginity lol

@SS10

22 hours ago, SS10 said:

@Thought Art Hm, Yeah I think I may do mushrooms without the weed, then smoke after.

Have you ever smoked weed and done shrooms??

Maybe. O.o

Do it 'sober' for this one. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"