infinitelovegodetc

After awakening, what is there left to do?

20 posts in this topic

So it's all love. You could meditate all day and have just as full of a life as if you became a billionaire.

Or I could become a vagabond and live a life of experience and seeing stuff. Or get into psychedelic drugs and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

As for finding a partner, that seems more pointless than ever. Not gonna lie I do feel more alone and less motivated. I'm supposed to be selfless? How am I going to do that if I feel like I'm in a dream and there's no meaning to any of this?

Let me know your thoughts guys...

On 3/16/2021 at 6:29 AM, infinitelovegodetc said:

As for finding a partner, that seems more pointless than ever. Not gonna lie I do feel more alone and less motivated. I'm supposed to be selfless? How am I going to do that if I feel like I'm in a dream and there's no meaning to any of this?

That sounds more like depression than awakening lol. At least that's how it was for me. The good news is if you make it to the other side you will rejoice to the fact that there's no meaning, since you can now create your own and it can be anything. But this has to be felt and internalized not just understood logically.

"Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water." You'll be able to do the same things, (mostly) consciously, which makes them more fun. 

Also life is a game of finding your life purpose and achieving it. What have you always wanted to accomplish? Pursue that.

Your imagining what its like to fully awaken but see thats the mistake. Your imagination is not the real thing but the opposite. You've just

spun a belief in your mind. But awakening is beyond language and mind.

You still have no fucking idea what a rude awakening your in for.

You forget its not like awakening is like a spice that you just add more of that makes life sweeter.

Awakening radically recontextualizes all of life and reality for you because you are becoming directly aware of the true nature

of reality on deeper and deeper levels.

Even if you've studied thousands of enlightened masters. You walk that spiritual path and you will be still be mind fucked over and over 

and over again.

So far for me awakening actually does the opposite of what you said. Now even something as mundane as

washing the dishes is an exhilarating and amazing experience because you see the beauty of God radiating everywhere you go.

At this point you realize that since your totally happy and fulfilled that you naturally want to give all your time and energy selflessly to 

others who need it. 

On 3/16/2021 at 6:29 AM, infinitelovegodetc said:

So it's all love. You could meditate all day and have just as full of a life as if you became a billionaire.

This is a mad projection. 

Money is useful for our survival and it helps bring us comfort and convenience but it also hits a limitation at survival.

The only way to be completely fulfilled = more awakening. 

You'll see. Once your awake enough you'll laugh at your dream of being a billionaire as if it was a children's game.

Awakening is only the beginning of the path of Enlightenment.

Do not confuse the two, seeking may have stopped but Life has only begun.

Now whatever you chose to do or create will be your experience.

Play well :)

Edited by Quantum Toad

Not in the dream. You're the dreamer dreaming dream
Let go the thoughts that don't feel good
   Follow the best feeling thought
Dream big
?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@AuthenticSelf @Byun Sean @John Doe

You were right. When I wrote this I was in a low consciousness state. Leo is right too, there are levels of awakening. We truly are in heaven, we can do whatever we want, but the only thing which makes sense to do is to follow your highest ideal. And once you align with it (also reactualize your childhood passions etc.) then life becomes unbelievably good. Much love ♥️♥️♥️

In my mind at least what's left of it there is nothing else to do but spread enlightenment 

On 18/3/2021 at 0:02 AM, AuthenticSelf said:

That sounds more like depression than awakening lol. At least that's how it was for me. The good news is if you make it to the other side you will rejoice to the fact that there's no meaning, since you can now create your own and it can be anything. But this has to be felt and internalized not just understood logically.

"Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water." You'll be able to do the same things, (mostly) consciously, which makes them more fun. 

Also life is a game of finding your life purpose and achieving it. What have you always wanted to accomplish? Pursue that.

i'd say its more like disappointment rather than depression. Is like when you discover that santa claus was your parents, you can keep chopping wood and recieving presents pretending you believe in Santa but it will never be the same.

Once you know its all fake you lose the illusion. Also i've lost the interest of socializing, because I see slept people like pets.

@infinitelovegodetc If you ask that question hate to break it to you but youre not awake :)

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

which in turn is good so there you go, more road ahead.  
Btw you need to transcendent nihilism next.
Soo there you go, a road and a road sign for you

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

"After ecstasy, the laundry." -A zen saying 

Edited by Spence94

When you awake you are then truly free to do whatever you want and enjoy life.