Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kubia

Meditation and Seduction

4 posts in this topic

I'm sure that this argument was already discussed, but i can't find it via search so...

The first things i noticed during my first period of meditation is that my awkwardness around girl is gone completely, i became smooth as butter and without any effort i could close a girl. This is even before i discovered game and pickup, that came later.

When i started applying "game" and more advanced strategy but i didn't meditate the success rate dropped, and I felt way less 'natural' and robotic.

So i came to the conclusion that to clear your mind totally is x10 better then consciously applying tactics, that can be useful, but i think is enough to know the basic of sexual tension and leave the minutiae to the great improvisation given by a clear mind fully rooted in the present. 

So my questions are:

You had similar experiences?  

To what degree can meditation actually improve seduction?

You have any further explanation why this happen?

Edited by Kubia

Meditation changed everything for me. Women give me their numbers more than I ask for theirs.

Well, meditation certainly helps you to relax and calm your monkey mind, and that in and of itself can be enough. Sometimes, you just need to get out of your damn head and live in the moment.

About concept of game, I don't know how effective game really is. I think game is more about things you shouldn't do than what you should do.

14 hours ago, The0Self said:

Meditation changed everything for me. Women give me their numbers more than I ask for theirs.

Haha. Made my day.