Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vittorio

The final answer to: "is there one or multiple perspectives?"

26 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I would like to briefly answer the question "Is there one or more perspectives?".

Let's start with this. What is a perspective?

A perspective is basically an illusory POV (point of view) that is created within the (perceived) physical and mental realms (your body and thoughts, memories, emotions, etc.) from which you perceive something called reality (which is also illusory) that you see as something external from your perspective.

In this POV there is a "false" I (your identity).

A POV can be a human being, a tree, an animal and so on.

Behind this false I there is the "real" I (God, consciousness...)

Now the question arises: "Is there only my POV and all others are imaginary?".

Let's say you talk to a person and tell them, "Hey, you don't exist! Only my POV exists! You are only imaginary!".

The other person replies, "No, my POV is the only one and you are imaginary!".

Who is right? Is there one or more perspectives?

To "untie" your mind from this apparent knot, you need to consider that behind every animal, person, tree you see there is the same "real" I.

This means that you cannot say that other people aren't real, because behind them there is the same "real" I and because you are imagined as well :)

This basically means that the answer to this question is that they are BOTH true.

This is then a paradox (one of the many) and it has to be that way for our reality to exist as it is right now.

This means that there is indeed a single POV (in your case yours and in my case mine), but everything around you also has a POV (as I said, we are all consciousness and there is only one I behind all animate and inanimate objects).

So solipsism (there is only one perspective) only makes sense from a dual paradigm.

From a nondual paradigm, of course, there is no perspective at all, because everything is one and there is an infinite perspective, which is the "true" I (God).

What's your opinion on the matter? :)

I don't bother with such questions anymore good luck. 

Living it fully without this crap anymore as human. 

Who gives a fuck. 

You are obligated to live through this shit.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Vittorio simply reality is a paradox and thats the reason we cant understand it with our minds

1 hour ago, Vittorio said:

untie" your mind from this apparent knot, you need to consider that behind every animal, person, tree you see there is the same "real" I.

This means that you cannot say that other people aren't real, because behind them there is the same "real" I and because you are imagined as well :)

This is the crux of the matter. 

How do you know? 

You just said 'there is real I "... Without providing any evidence. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

24 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Who gives a fuck. 

?

2 hours ago, Vittorio said:

What's your opinion on the matter? :)

@Vittorio We've had countless threads about solipsism in the past few months, wouldn't be surprised if Leo or one of the mods would lock this thread. Use the search function, some of the already existing threads provide very good answers and discussions. 

To all these questions answer is sthg which brings me such deep pleasure to say it. 

Fuck off. 

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How do you know? 

Still stuck in the evidence paradigm. 

How can you proof it when it is prior to a you wanting a proof?

Just be and investigate awareness, psychedelics helps ALOT with this.

Evidence is a thought. 

What makes the thought "evidence" possible?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

11 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Still stuck in the evidence paradigm. 

How can you proof it when it is prior to a you wanting a proof?

Just be and investigate awareness, psychedelics helps ALOT with this.

Evidence is a thought. 

What makes the thought "evidence" possible?

No he said that regarding other people... How do you know of other people have 'real I'... Is the characters in your dreams also have real 'I' 

The primary question at hand is 'are others aware'... And his answer is 'yes'.. But he didn't provide any evidence. 

It requires 'evidence' because he is talking about others not himself. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No he said that regarding other people... How do you know of other people have 'real I'... Is the characters in your dreams also have real 'I' 

The primary question at hand is 'are others aware'... And his answer is 'yes'.. But he didn't provide any evidence. 

It requires 'evidence' because he is talking about others not himself. 

Oh sorry about that then I must have misunderstod you ?

Cheers

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Vittorio Problem of the One and the Many; it is both simultaneously. "You are just hallucinating me right now" is a false statement. 

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Who gives a fuck. 

baha! This dude gets it.

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

How do you know? 

What kind of evidence are you looking for? You can prove it only through your own direct experience by becoming this I (something I did multple times) :)

"No he said that regarding other people... How do you know of other people have 'real I'... Is the characters in your dreams also have real 'I'

As I said, you can only understand what I am saying ONLY through direct experience by becoming this I and accessing this infinite consciousness (in my case I did it with 350 ug LSD).

And you are imagined too, exactly as everything and others as well.

That's why I said at the end that it does not matter from a nondual paradigm, because it's all one.

Edited by Vittorio

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Who gives a fuck. 

Many people who want to understand reality have an interest to reply this question. If you don't give a fuck, then just don't spread your negativity.

Edited by Vittorio

3 minutes ago, Vittorio said:

Many people who want to understand reality have an interest to reply this question. If you don't give a fuck, then just don't spread your negativity.

Hahahahahahahahaha. 

Good luck in your quest. I honestly have no idea wish I can help. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

50 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

@Vittorio Problem of the One and the Many; it is both simultaneously. "You are just hallucinating me right now" is a false statement. 

baha! This dude gets it.

Yes, it is both simultaneously. There is a paradox where two opposites are both true (one and many perspectives).

Plus, you can zoom out and find out there is only one perspective (God, Universe, "real" I, true self etc.), but this perspective is "fake" as well, because God/the "real" I has no perspective. To have a perspective, you must have boundaries, which consciousness doesn't have because it is both empty and infinite (another paradox) and thus have all properties and no properties.

Edited by Vittorio

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

?

@Vittorio We've had countless threads about solipsism in the past few months, wouldn't be surprised if Leo or one of the mods would lock this thread. Use the search function, some of the already existing threads provide very good answers and discussions. 

I know. But I wanted to open my own thread and directly share my evidence once, instead of spamming my reply in multiple threads.

31 minutes ago, Vittorio said:

To have a perspective, you must have boundaries, which consciousness doesn't have because it is both empty and infinite

Very good point!