OBEler

Migraine, cure with psychedelics?

63 posts in this topic

@OBEler

I wouldn't recommend doing a candyflip. MDMA alone can be helpful but rather when you do it in a therapeutic setting, like talking to someone about your problems when your are on MDMA.

Do you have access to Ketamine?

Ketamine is known to be extremely helpful to heal childhood trauma. It's more addictive then psychedelics but it's not hard to use it responsible as an addition to the lsd trips.

https://psychedelicspotlight.com/ketamine-therapy-depression-childhood-abuse/

@acidgoofy why would you not recommend candyflip? Mindmed already has a study in switzerland going on for treating trauma with candyflip

She had her trauma with being 14 years old(bullied heavy 2 years) . So She was almost not a child anymore

I have no ketamin. Just lsd, allad, 5 meo and mdma

@OBEler Because I think a candyflip is not necessary, lsd alone is enough. But it certainly won't hurt if you try it once, let me know how it went!

11 minutes ago, OBEler said:

She had her trauma with being 14 years old(bullied heavy 2 years) . So She was almost not a child anymore

That's good, it's generally easier to resolve stuff that happened later in life.

13 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I have no ketamin. Just lsd, allad, 5 meo and mdma

Oke, no problem that should be enough anyway :D

5-MeO can also be used for healing in lower doses if you plug or snort it. But in my opinion it's much easier to work with lsd if you don't do it with a professional sitter.

As I said before, it's best to slowly increase the dose until you get there and then you can do lower doses again to fully integrate everything.

It's very helpful to always have the same routine when you do psychedelics. Built some sort of ritual so your ego learns over time that this situation is safe. You should have almost no distraction during the experience.

And what kind of music do you use?

@acidgoofy do you have experience in the healing potential of 5 meo low dose? I tried 20 times low does, sometimes I feel good energy, often I just breath heavy, my heart is beating and I feel nauseous. No insights, no visuals. Just tuning inwards and being aware of the now which seems frightening to me because it feels so serious. I always think the next second could suddenly lead to a non duality experience and this could scare me to death because I never experienced it (at least I did not recognized as it) and therefore don't know how I will react to this life changing event. How can this heal? Anyway hearing music afterwards is very very powerful to me. Maybe 5 meo is operating on deeper energy levels?

I can call me a professional trip sitter because I have some experience in it and I know these drugs. Should she plugging 3 mg of  5 meo ?

she has almost no distraction. Handy is off but she needs me always for massage or holding her hands for difficult times. Sometimes she watches youtube music videos.

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler

Yes I have but not much. I have read in the forum that some people after using 5-MeO can't use lsd anymore because the bodyload is to uncomfortable. So I have stopped experimenting with 5-MeO for now because I want to keep using lsd for a while.

I tried smoking it about 10 times but didn't really like it. One time I snorted 8mg and this was amazing, very peaceful and meditative, no nausea or fear.

If you want to learn more about using 5-MeO for healing, there is a great book by Ralph Metzner

: https://www.amazon.de/Die-Kröte-Jaguar-Erfahrungsberichte-Erforschung/dp/3037883413/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1621959405&sr=8-1

33 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I can call me a professional trip sitter because I have some experience in it and I know these drugs. Should she plugging 3 mg of  5 meo ?

she has almost no distraction. Handy is off but she needs me always for massage or holding her hands for difficult times. Sometimes she watches youtube music videos.

With professional I meant someone who has done psychedelic sessions with clients for many years, like Ralph Metzner or Stan Grof for example.

Anyway already having someone like you to help her is huge. Holding her hand or massage is great, during the experience that's almost the most you should do.

Is her body moving/shacking during the trip?

She should try to relax her body as much as possible during the experience, release all the tensions and don't hold on.
Trauma is not only psychological, it's also like "trapped" energy in the body. So when you relax and let the energy's work it out, which often manifests as shaking or movement, the trauma will come up and you let the trapped energy work itself out.

Music is very powerful to bring stuff up on psychedelics. In holotropic or psychedelic sessions, Stan Grof always uses the same sequence of music.
For the come up some sort of shamanic drum music and after 1 1/2 - 2 hours when the peak hits they switch to classical music. Ambient or some chillout music for the comedown.

I have experimented with that sequenz but I didn't like it to much. Listening to a full Grateful Dead show is much more powerful for me.

Edited by acidgoofy

@acidgoofy @acidgoofy Ah you are also from Germany :)

yeah sometimes her whole body vibrates. I see these vibrations in some 5 meo dmt videos. I think I will introduce her to 5 meo then with low dose (plugging)

I would not use the same sequence of music. I think this will be too restricted for LSD. Just go with the flow was always her thing. Only at the beginning and end I did a massage to her.

Also she is a music student. she knows much better which music will be good to hear. Music should fit to the mind state she is in. Sometimes I think no music at all is the best. She should trust her higher intelligence which will choose automatically the right music if she needs it at all.

@OBEler hey there.:)

So I have heard of this relatively new, promising technology that is really effective for migrains, and many other issues. It's called "Hemoencephalography Neuorofeedback training"

Or HEG training. You can actually buy a machine for home use or you can go to a professional provider. 

Here is some data from the Wikipedia page:

Migraines:

"Research with PIR has focused almost exclusively on alleviating tension headaches and migraines. A four-year study of 100 chronic migraine sufferers found that after as few as six 30-minute training sessions, 90% of patients reported significant  improvements with their migraines..."

Edited by Edan

@Edan Thanks but her migraine was already cured from LSD sessions. She did it almost weekly for two month and her migraine is now completely gone.

11 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Edan Thanks but her migraine was already cured from LSD sessions. She did it almost weekly for two month and her migraine is now completely gone.

Wow that's amazing!

update: last week Migraine came back two days after an MDMA session (100 milligram mdma crystals). Too bad.. hope this was just an hangover from the MDMA session. I will report

Try Qigong. Many people in our Holden Qigong community share that they have healed migraines and cluster headaches. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 10.7.2021 at 11:16 PM, OBEler said:

update: last week Migraine came back two days after an MDMA session (100 milligram mdma crystals). Too bad.. hope this was just an hangover from the MDMA session. I will report

Serotonin is known to trigger migraines if you are prone to it.

@acidgoofy interesting. I searched for others and no one mentioned in an mdma hangover a migraine 

update: On the third day of mdma hangover with a migraine  (strong headache, fiber, light sensitivity) she was feeling like this is not a normal migraine but something spiritual is going on. She felt there is energy in her head which wants to be released. So she drank 3 liters of water and puked. After this puking she felt amazing. The headache and fiber was gone immediately after this purification. This was two weeks ago.

Unfortunately yesterday she had a mild migraine again. And today she took today 350 microgram LSD ( 5 days ago she took 200 microgram).  She see that her self love is shattered. She has a blockade which hinders her to get self love. She will look deeper 

update: my girlfriend had january 2022 full migraine again. She was in her country for 5 weeks and could not take any lsd. it was 2 month since she took any psychedelica before migraine showed up again. Today she has also mild migraine (2/10)

She thinks she needs to take lsd regulary to get her migraine in check. Tomorrow she will take LSD again

LSD gave me headache for some time period, I was worried for my brain. Fortunately it went away. Do not use psychedelics without understanding them please.

@bejapuskas how long was the time period? 1h,1day, 1 week? 

I dont understand psychedelics, but I see it works and nothing else matters

It works for now, but it might have serious consequences on the long run, specially if you’re using it so frequently. Look out for that. It’s imprudent not to.

@Barbara you are right, but so far she uses every week for one year and is fine so far. I read from people who took 40 years acid and no problem. If you can give me some anecdote where it let to serious consequences show me please.

Edit: she took yesterday 1 tab 1-v-lsd and had her first big ego death and then became everything. This was her biggest healing so far she said. She saw also the cause of her migraine (some issues with her parents). Right now she feels incredible

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler longer than a week. I would question your beliefs if I were you, it is good she is feeling better but it could still become worse.

@bejapuskas @bejapuskas sounds like a hangover. Nothing big to worry about.

Yes it could become worse, but also in could become better. What would you do instead, waiting for nothing? 

Therapy is very very slow, maybe 5 years of talking can help a little bit. and therapy is even risky if you have a scam therapeut.