Striving for more

Does unregulated cannabis contain heavy metals & pesticides?

29 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Weed causes brain damage Q.E.D xD

This is my main concern. The brain.

I smoked 100% unregulated weed throughout my youth, as often as 10 joints a day sometimes. 

This went on for years & I smoked it from age 14 while my brain hadn't developed. 

It is completely unknown the damage that I have done, what was in the weed. 

& The long term damage is also completely unclear. Unclear whether the damage is irreversible. 

'its the same if alcohol was illegal, people just want to relax with a shandy, but end up drinking moonshine'"

8 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Check this one out:

How legit is VICE in your opinion guys?

I have mixed opinions about vice...

But this video seems pretty legit & to be honest I wouldn't be surprised. 

I was heavily addicted to weed & I also noticed in recent years the effect seemed to get worse & the strange effects seemed to become more common. I always thought this was down to natural vs synthetic weed. 

E.g I have memories of smoking weed & getting good effects, & I have many memories of getting almost disturbing effects from weed.

I also have memories of seeing weed in recent years, looking at it for 2 seconds & my intuition told me right away that something is not right about this, then i'd have a couple puffs & normally throw it out straight away.  when you're an experienced smoker you can just tell straight away. The trichomes look too sharp & the smell is unnatural.

I smoked "weed" in the summer after a long break, but I went to bed all shaky & couldn't sleep all night. This is NOT what weed is meant to do to you.  

Edited by Striving for more

1 hour ago, Striving for more said:

I smoked "weed" in the summer after a long break, but I went to bed all shaky & couldn't sleep all night. This is NOT what weed is meant to do to you.  

There is also variability of your own system that can cause averse reactions. Keyword: "long break".

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

14 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

There is also variability of your own system that can cause averse reactions. Keyword: "long break".

No, it's definitely not like that. 

It's just synthetic.

How about including the basics instead of repeating propaganda just like a parrot from the Victorian age??

• Neuro-plasticity
  • Contaminants
  • Consumption Method & Ritual
  • Socio-toxic 3rd-party interference

VILIFICATION just being plain denial of that.

On 8.4.2021 at 8:16 AM, Striving for more said:

No, it's definitely not like that. 

It's just synthetic.

Sure. However, synthetic cannabinoids don't necessarily cause bad reactions either in correct doses. If you were given a very high dose of pure THC, you probably wouldn't feel so good either.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Luckily, these days around my place the unregulated cannabis sold is actually medical cannabis. xD

On 2021-04-11 at 9:15 AM, Yog said:

Luckily, these days around my place the unregulated cannabis sold is actually medical cannabis. xD

Euh...  That's no relief to me at all.  Lets just tell a little story to explain why.

In Canada the 2015 electoral PLC platform targetting "marijuana", its users, "black market" and children of planet Itnoc (...) set things in motion, so to speak.  One of the early news was about Québec's only/single authorized "Licensed Producer" Hydropothecary/Hexo discussing with LPs from Ontario and oter provinces over the use of BANNED "Pest Control Pesticides" as Myclobutanil which conveniently allowed traces to avoid the radar since the consumer's own prefered method of inhalation relied on combustion while the later already generated some HCN by-product as that from heated myclobutanil anyway.  But this stratagem didn't actually stop there...

Eventually companies worked hard using top-notch laboratory analysis to determine the NON-DETECTION level for myclobutanil traces, specifically, so now it's still banned though now that's hard to prove without relying on the same expensive lab resources.  At the time Health-Canada had a dozen PCPs on its list, then that list inflated to 96...  Now here's the catch:  banned myclobutanil still triggered a few alarms, without much consequences at all, so one may wonder why keep canisters of it on site if it's not going to be used!  ...  M'well, perhaps it's OKay for bigot prohibitionists even when intended for human inhalation via the lungs, but it turns out that Hydrogen Cyanide is a LEVEL-3 item of the Chemical Weapons Convention - which is why i came to refer to Kosher Zyklon after Hydropothecary promised "bio", after changing their name to Hexo to get rid of such past.  The thing is that with a catalog of 96 PCPs it finally became possible to combine those poison "traces" by the dozen, H.-C. refering to worried individuals as "chemophobic" while its a fact that toxic effects don't just add up:  they multiply.

So, making sure that practically nobody can detect those traces there's zero deterrent to prevent savvy non-detection toxicity-boosted SYNERGY "soups" that labs simply can't spot all at once and never in an affordable manner anyway, while insects will smell it, i presume, or there would be no mercantile reason to risk further controversy (keep in mind the initial reform forced LPs to operate indoors and that sort of industrialization exposes to swift infestation when uncontrolled)...

And beside this nearly impossible-to-prove scenario there's one more:  systematic exposure by "legal" mari-caca to either THC-centric, Full-CBD or so-called "balanced" 1:1 selections practically excluding the "entourage effect" since a plant's capability to "genetically encode" noble molecules is limited (~30 % or so it seems)...  Consequently, even when intending to perform blendings the sum of THC-centric & CBD products still leaves a huge gap in such socio-toxic the spectrum meant to inflated already statistics already contaminated by combustion + PCP traces exactly.  Futhermore, industrialization valorizes a nugget twice by shaving off its frosty surface layer, which directly translates as a raise of the vegetal substrate to noble molecules ration, e.g. defeating mother Nature's precious gift of a convenient/economical packaging format collecting goodies in a trichome gland on a molecular (filtration) basis!

Etc.

And of course there's zero PCP information printed on the bottle.  Just propaganda "warning" with some irritating red logo, as if that were plutonium fold by terrorists.  All "legal" until the whole concept gets revised, but not before many more generations are sacrificed over an electoralist agenda (2 of them, federal and provincial), featured in my sacrificed province with a retro-active right for landlords to use cannabis as an excuse for starting an eviction procedure, or try that as a lever when "negociating" a new appartment lease contract...  Not to mention there has to be 9 meters of clearance all around and i see no allowed spaces anyway, outdoors or indoors unless one happens to own a house on a very large private land ideally located far away in the wild woods.  Love, except for "stoner$"/"droÿé$" being overbilled to inflate taxation revenues that pay for the police's snow vehicles and such!

Etc., etc...

Good day, have fun!!  B|