Someone here

What is peace?

43 posts in this topic

Is peace different from happiness? How do you find your 'peace of mind'?  Asking because I'm not experiencing peace in my life.. Rather I'm living on the fire of worry and anxiety.. 

How is peace connected to detachment? Is it true that the more detached you are.. The more peaceful you are 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

IMG_20201031_144029_811.jpgIMG_20201031_144038_207.jpg

How would you describe these pictures?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Total surrender to whatever is happening in the present momemt, no matter how "bad" it is. The escape from survival.

Ego cannot do peace. Ego does war. The ego's function is survival.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Gesundheit beautiful? Adventures? 

-Osho

46 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Is peace different from happiness? How do you find your 'peace of mind'?  Asking because I'm not experiencing peace in my life.. Rather I'm living on the fire of worry and anxiety.. 

How is peace connected to detachment? Is it true that the more detached you are.. The more peaceful you are 

Depents on the definition you use

for me its like this

happynies is opposite to suffering and peace of mind is transceding these two that you can suffer midfully and still remain peacefull

its like being happy even when you are not happy

Edited by AdamR95

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Total surrender to whatever is happening in the present momemt, no matter how "bad" it is. The escape from survival.

Ego cannot do peace. Ego does war. The ego's function is survival.

And what if it's soo bad that you can not surrender? 

-Osho

12 minutes ago, AdamR95 said:

Depents on the definition you use

for me its like this

happynies is opposite to suffering and peace of mind is transceding these too that you can suffer midfully and still remain peacefull

its like being happy even when you are not happy

How to apply that practically? 

-Osho

Peace is like non movement, I mean it is irrelevant as your ego will find problems with either one, peace or happiness, they are just feelings. 

Edited by PureRogueQ

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

practicing mindfullness and raising conciousness

Peace is the pathway to happiness.  Follow peace and happiness with appear from nowhere.  The biggest change for me was reading and studying A Course in Miracles.  It takes open mindedness to read.  At first the introduction gives you an idea about how the universe works.  Then when you read the text of the book it can feel like you are reading Chinese or something.  But I figured I'd read it anyway and if I thought it was a bunch of bull by the end, I'd trash it.  After about 100 pages I began to understand some of the paragraphs and the more I read, the more I understood.  This book is not written in  linear fashion.  It meanders from one subject to another which I found less rigid than other self help books. I found it to work for me.  The way it is written, it finds your deepest fears and secrets without the ego knowing what is going on.  Therefore you get the message loud and clear.  Each time I felt depressed or hopeless or victimized, I opened the text anywhere and there were always the right words that lifted me right out of the deep hurt I wasn't even aware I had and trauma just healed without any effort on my part.   As you read, you will find bad habits just disappearing without even being aware.  You will find your viewpoint changing from feeling competition towards others to love and understanding for others.  That is the miracle that the book is named after.  There is a lesson book at the back with small 1-2 paragraphs for you to keep in mind each day you read it.  Some people find that helpful.  For me the Text was speaking directly to me and I found the lessens too distracting throughout the day. Give it a try.  The more you read it the more positive things will appear in your life and outlook.

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

IMG_20201031_144029_811.jpgIMG_20201031_144038_207.jpg

How would you describe these pictures?

Beautiful, peaceful, whole, free, 

@Gesundheit Where are these images from? I really like them:x

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

A new earth is the best guide i've found to apply this practically. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

You always can in the present moment no matter how bad it is. You just look everything from above and remember that you are not it. Everytime you do this you become more aware and you use the suffering as a fuel to burn to become more aware. There is only the now. When you finally choose to not live in the past or the future there is no you anymore no suffering and no problems. 

Peace will only be possible with spiritual enlightenment. You have to die before you die. Your ego is the biggest obstacle to real peace.

2 hours ago, Tim R said:

Beautiful, peaceful, whole, free, 

@Gesundheit Where are these images from? I really like them:x

https://t.me/wallpapers

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

Is peace different from happiness?

In terms of personality, there might be ornery, humorous, insightful, etc, attributes of the apparent body mind. In terms of being, there is peace, happiness, love, etc. https://www.actualized.org/articles/the-many-facets-of-awakening

’We’ are essentially experiencing a blending of true nature, and being...human beings. 

How do you find your 'peace of mind'?  Asking because I'm not experiencing peace in my life.. Rather I'm living on the fire of worry and anxiety.. 

This is the beauty of it... you can’t and don’t need to find peace of mind. It is the inherent true nature. It’s what is, what remains when what doesn’t resonate is let go. We uncover the gift of the present, ourself. ?

Letting go of what doesn’t serve you is more of an unclogging, unblocking or clearing... the true nature shines through because it already is being all, including any clogs, blocks, or obscurities. Picture a flashlight shining an image on a wall (what you’re experiencing; thought & perception), and that image getting clearer for having removed some specs of discord with the light, from the lens. Because you are creating your reality (appearance), you find as you ‘clear’ the lens, more of what you are wanting flows into experience... literally appears as experience. 

Because source (the flashlight) is unconditional, you experience what you focus on... so make a dreamboard already, and effortlessly consciously focus, on what you want. 

How beautiful is the process of co-creation!? :x

You might find that you have been focused primarily on what you don’t want, or on avoiding what you don’t want...in that case write a list of everything you know you don’t want...and then write the opposite, and put that list on your dreamboard, and focus on that. By focus I mean feel it already being the case. Completely leave rational collective thinking which is rooted in causation, doing, actions, etc, and fantasize, dream of the life you most desire, and experience it ‘in the flesh’. Also, consider some focus on helping others, on spreading the message. Imagine the power of this as all of us co-create wanted together, with source, as source. That’s kinda the ‘big’ idea here, the inherent could-be-no-other-way ‘design’.

This appearance is vibrational. That is what emotions are. To ‘unclog’, express. Allow the vibration ‘through’, so to speak. If for example, you find yourself focusing on thoughts about yourself which do not resonate, like fear, unworthiness, etc... shift focus to what you want to create, be, have, do and experience. You will feel relief and a great Hell Yes from the source within you - The Creator...creating...creation. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

nd what if it's soo bad that you can not surrender? 

The perceived intensity may be too much to surrender, in that case accept that fact,, and find the value in your suffering.  Much growth comes from suffering that we can't/ don't  totally surrender to,, but end up interpreting the experience with some increased wisdom by eventually surrendering  partly. ". There is value in your discomfort if you endure it without bitterness, Butt it feels so shitty at the time it can seem impossible not to resist.. Total surrender will bring the highest results, but merely not being a victim and enduring with as much awareness as you're capable is enough to grow. That means taking responsibility even as you lean away from it. Being mindful of its impermanence as you endure.  Afterward contemplate on it; how were you responsible, how will you adjust, what the experience makes you grateful for etc. It is you that created the situation that caused the suffering  either directly or indirectly (as God).  and it is you that interprets the discomfort as suffering and to what extent.  You gave yourself this discomfort as a means to bring you closer to God. Whatever you do, let it do the opposite and put you more inside yourself and further away from your Self

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

Then you'll be operating from survival. As long as you're operating through survival then you will not know Peace. 

'so bad' is just resistance. Remove the resistance and then the thing is not 'so bad'. The resistance is what is causing the perception of 'so bad'. 

How to find peace;  Close your eyes. Calm your mind and body, but make sure you FEEL it. Focus on your breath, but again FEEL it. Feel the sensation of the air going in your nose in inhale, or whatever sensation you want to focus on.. The trick is to feel into the moment as deeply as possible without mind stuff, Focus on what is left after you've calmed your mind, space. Peace is there. Always there. Its just a matter of being able to clear away your mental bullshit to consciously experience it.. Do this for a minute or two, or ras long and often as possible throughout each day.. Make a habit of closing yo.ur eyes and feeling into the moment every little chance you get. As you chew your food, listening to music  .You will get it. This is peace that is always available to everyone. Feel into the moment.

Edited by neovox

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

Asking because I'm not experiencing peace in my life.. Rather I'm living on the fire of worry and anxiety..  

⬇️

The answer is always the same ??

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x