Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Holygrail

How does infinity imply that you're god all alone forever?

20 posts in this topic

I sorta get the reasoning behind infinity. That infinity is a paradox, 1 and 0 simultaneously, its a everything and nothing, everywhere and nowhere, everything is interconnected. But how does that imply that you're the only consciousness in the universe and no one else exists outside of my direct experience living their lives having their own direct experience? Would someone else having their own direct experiences outside of your own imply that the universe is dualistic and not infinite?

Edited by Holygrail
added more

It doesn't really "imply" that. Infinity is just one aspect of consciousness. 

Infinity means that there is nothing but infinity. 

But how does that imply that you're the only consciousness in the universe and no one else exists outside of my direct experience

You're not "a consciousness in the universe". Consciousness is not something you have, neither is experience. There is no "your experience" and equally there is nobody else "having" any experience. 

Look at anything around you. Look at the colors. Are they something you "have"? Listen to the sounds around you. Is the chirping of the birds something you "have"? Of course not!

It's possible to see reality in such a way that you and your experiences are one. Which if it hits you is a shock at first, because you thought that you were an individual entity inside a world that is not you. But there really is no difference between reality and "you". You are reality, the universe, consciousness. 

Think about it. Can there be anything but reality? And if not, what would that imply? There's the implication you're looking for. 

When Leo says that God is alone, this can be easily misunderstood. It's true that you as God are alone, but as everything. And since you are essentially selfless(ness), you can't be "alone" in the ordinary sense of the word. Al-one. Ring a bell?;) if all is One, you can't be "alone", only Alone. 

Hope this helps^_^

Edited by Tim R

How many Infinities can there be?

ONE

If you think there can be two Infinities, you weren't thinking of Infinity to begin with.

The problem is that your idea of Infinity is actually finite, and thus not it.

Another way to understand it is like this: How can there be two Gods? If God is the creator of everything, and you think there can be 2 or more of them, then which God created the other God? And what is the point of the 2nd one if the 1st one is more powerful than the 2nd, since it was first to exist.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

everyone is conscious of their limited perspective (what they've allowed themselves to be). But its all God experiencing itself. There is nothing outside of God. There are not other consciousnesses. There is only One. There are infinite beings/ expressions that have forgotten there infinite nature in order to experience  it. We suffer the illusion of separate  self until we experience it as an illusion. There are not separate consciousnesses, only one consciousness that has voluntary forgotten itself in form.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

ONE

If you think there can be two Infinities, you weren't thinking of Infinity to behind with.

Woah, I'm totally starting to get it now. Thanks leo!

5 minutes ago, neovox said:

everyone is conscious of their limited perspective 

Its even more radical than that.  Everyone else is within your imagination.  Not just everyone else but everything.  This can be verified in much higher, expanded states of consciousness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Its even more radical than that.  Everyone else is within your imagination.  Not just everyone else but everything.  This can be verified in much higher, expanded states of consciousness.

yeah, it seemed like he contradicted himself. Thanks for clarifying

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

can you make them disappear , or you consider verifying believing your experience of thoughts? 

Edited by PureRogueQ

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

ONE

If you think there can be two Infinities, you weren't thinking of Infinity to behind with.

Another way to understand it is like this: How can there be two Gods? If God is the creator of everything, and you think there can be 2 or more of them, then which God created the other God? And what is the point of the 2nd one if the 1st one is more powerful than the 2nd, since it was first to exist.

The example you gave really makes it more clear for me, it makes total sense.... It's just one God and I seriously keep getting glimpses of this, now it's happening like twice a week on average, I'm just patiently awaiting for the full blown realization now..

@Tim R  

53 minutes ago, Tim R said:

It doesn't really "imply" that. Infinity is just one aspect of consciousness. 

Infinity means that there is nothing but infinity. 

You're not "a consciousness in the universe". Consciousness is not something you have, neither is experience. There is no "your experience" and equally there is nobody else "having" any experience. 

Look at anything around you. Look at the colors. Are they something you "have"? Listen to the sounds around you. Is the chirping of the birds something you "have"? Of course not!

It's possible to see reality in such a way that you and your experiences are one. Which if it hits you is a shock at first, because you thought that you were an individual entity inside a world that is not you. But there really is no difference between reality and "you". You are reality, the universe, consciousness. 

Think about it. Can there be anything but reality? And if not, what would that imply? There's the implication you're looking for. 

When Leo says that God is alone, this can be easily misunderstood. It's true that you as God are alone, but as everything. And since you are essentially selfless(ness), you can't be "alone" in the ordinary sense of the word. Al-one. Ring a bell?;) if all is One, you can't be "alone", only Alone. 

Hope this helps^_^

I'm starting to realize that all distinctions or "dualities or finitudes" are coming from the one ultimate canvas which is the entirety of this present moment. When my parents told me my name was Daniel, they created a finite little ego for me, but couldn't I be everything that I'm observing through my direct experience. If i see a list of a hundred names on a piece of paper in my direct experience, why would I only identify with one of those names on the list called Daniel. Why wouldn't I be all the names on this list on the paper in my direct experience, including the paper. So if "I'm" everything in my direct experience, that would also infer that I'm nothing! I'm everything and nothing, just "isness" without a you, pure raw perception. How could I even be identified with my body (a finite concept) if it's constantly changing, my body is constantly aging and morphing, so what finite static thing could I even be clinging on to? Infinity also seems to be constantly in motion and changing.

Edited by Holygrail

God/ Daniel allows himself only what can handle from a limited perspective.  You identify as you experience. You experience as your consciousness is;; inverse to your sense of self

Edited by neovox

10 minutes ago, neovox said:

God/ Daniel allows himself only what can handle from a limited perspective.  You identify as you experience. Your experience as your consciousness is.

"I'm" finite and infinite simultaneously. An incomprehensible mysterious paradoxical mindfuck. I wonder if God could ever know how he created himself. Yet creation and non-creation is a duality so inquiring what "isness" is might fundamentally have to always stay ultimately unknown.        

Edited by Holygrail

You are infinite. Your physical and mental expressions are finite. Your experience is God creating himself every moment.  The question is ,how/what am I creating this moment. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

ONE

If you think there can be two Infinities, you weren't thinking of Infinity to begin with.

There actually are infinite number of infinities, and infinite number of these, and infinite number of these, infinitely. And this goes of forever ? But i think what you meant by infinity is absolute, "infinite-est" infinity. 

5 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

There actually are infinite number of infinities, and infinite number of these, and infinite number of these, infinitely. And this goes of forever ? But i think what you meant by infinity is absolute, "infinite-est" infinity. 

One infinity with an infinite amount of smaller infinities for infinity, but you're that one infinity creating all the other infinities but are all you, that one infinity.

Edited by Holygrail

@Holygrail

Good insights about the paradoxical nature of reality. ?

Infinity, meaning not finite, meaning not limited by anything, meaning 'not two'.

The answer opens with investigating the direct experience. The direct experience is infinity. The direct experience is not yours or mys, it's everyone & everything.

A pure f*cking miracle. :D 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

3 hours ago, Holygrail said:

"I'm" finite and infinite simultaneously. An incomprehensible mysterious paradoxical mindfuck. I wonder if God could ever know how he created himself. Yet creation and non-creation is a duality so inquiring what "isness" is might fundamentally have to always stay ultimately unknown.        

Excellent work man. This might bring some insights & clarity to that. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

12 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

All that is still finite.

There is only one actual INFINITY, of which all your conceptualizing about infintities is a tiny part.

The trick is that INFINITY cannot be turned into a concept, which means the logical mind cannot ever grasp it. Which is why spiritual practices teach you to shut off your mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All that is still finite.

There is only one actual INFINITY, of which all your conceptualizing about infintities is a tiny part.

Yep. The concept of infinity is extremely crude in comparison. I'm looking at it, and it isn't actually a continuum, but rather an infinite set of distinctively separate elements.

Twisted!

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

On 3/13/2021 at 4:09 AM, PureRogueQ said:

can you make them disappear , or you consider verifying believing your experience of thoughts? 

Not in your current state of consciousness or even in most awakened states.  In most awakened states you are just God waking up to itself and realizing what the fuck is really going on.. Leo wasn't kidding when he said there are Infinite states much higher than the one you find yourself in now.  Your current state of consciousness is there precisely so you wouldn't be able to make the wall disappear.  If you could, you would not be able to experience this particular dream - it would just melt away.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.