Identity

Third eye visibly open

22 posts in this topic

Am I tripping, or is it actually visible when people have opened their third eye?

I’ve noticed with a bunch of people. Look at this selfie for example

EA5A3F80-B224-4D04-B09C-F0082E5491CA.png

Realizeyourgrowth.com

@Identity Sorry bro, but that's just your skin? did you actually think some weird, eye-shaped bulge would grow out of your forehead?

That means the energy level is over 9000

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

@Tim R You are telling me that there is nothing going on here on Leo’s forehead? ?

D392858E-1842-4955-87A1-43CCFA83B23E.jpeg

Realizeyourgrowth.com

My hypothesis regarding chakras is that they're the circulating blood within arteries. The pulsation supports this hypothesis. So, yes, they could be physical nodes or something like that.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@seeking_brilliance Could not keep a straight face trying to take this selfie ???

With this lighting it’s not visible.. 

0E86F97C-DB73-4579-ABD3-992D761EA3FE.jpeg

Realizeyourgrowth.com

30 minutes ago, Identity said:

@Tim R You are telling me that there is nothing going on here on Leo’s forehead? ?

This is just such a good example why people think that spirituality is nothing but woo woo...9_9 

@Identity If anything, the third eye is probably the pineal gland, not some little skin bump.

pinterest.de/pin/177540410295025717/

28 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

My hypothesis regarding chakras is that they're the circulating blood within arteries. The pulsation supports this hypothesis. So, yes, they could be physical nodes or something like that.

Any choleric has larger veins popping out of his angry, wrinkled forehead than the most enlightened yogi. 

@Gesundheit Don't take the idea of a "chakra " too literally as something that actually exists in your physiology (I mean as in "separate Chakra which is some part of the body existing in its own right")

Guys I'm all for open-mindedness and exploring strange hypothesis, but please, let's maintain some level of intellectual hygiene... 

Edited by Tim R

@Tim R Hmm, don’t think I agree with that. There seem to be clear linkages between energetic systems and physical systems. 
Think about psychosomatic illnesses and all that type of stuff. Think about how one’s posture changed as they open up chakras.

Maybe this whole third eye thing is bs, but I would pose that there are linkages between different levels of being, from energetic to physical. Together forming one interconnected system.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

@Identity if you want, I could jerry-rig a flashlight for you. It would be like the batman symbol, but instead, it will project a third eye onto your forehead for better selfies. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

2 minutes ago, Identity said:

There seem to be clear linkages between energetic systems and physical systems. 

@Identity I never disputed that?

@Tim R All right, there is probably more that we agree on than disagree. Think it’s time to let this hypothesis go.

Enjoy your evening ??

Realizeyourgrowth.com

I don't know.
Maybe a craniosacral therapist would know the answer to this?

Don't invest in the virtual.
Focus on yourself.

?

11 minutes ago, Identity said:

@seeking_brilliance Hahaha ?

Not sure if that is a roast or not, but funny either way.

haha just for fun. Anyway, if I were to see a third eye on YOUR forehead, I'd be using MY third eye to see it, like viewing an aura. Well, I made that up, so take it or leave it. 

Are you thinking that the body reforms itself into having a barely noticeable depression in the forehead when the third eye is open? Or is this a joke thread? I'm not exactly against the idea of the body changing to match spiritual prowess, given what we've discovered about gene expression. But I don't think the forehead depression would be a necessary modification since the third eye would not be hindered by 'matter', like skull/skin. Hell, who's to say its even in the head at all?

Edited by seeking_brilliance

I believe the openness of a particular chakra manifests in the structure/posture/hormonal balance of that particular region. Of course depending on the differences of these particular lines the physical manifestation will also change, but not as a small, subtle dimple that is common in humans, it manifests in more energetic flow in those areas, and over time will result in growth. It's akin to a flower that can handle more sunlight, water, nutrients, and hence more growth, depending on how open it is.

Don't forget, the most important thing here is integration. Having your third eye open is a small part of self-actualization.

@Identity also, digging the website.  That tent on the community page looks like heaven. 

If you like third eye stuff, please try my visualizations. You can easily find them in my facebook group in my signature. I have implemented something called "image streaming" (google that, by Wen Wenger, its super interesting) which is a way to blast the third eye open and enter the dream space without putting the body to sleep. That could of course be used as a launchpad for astral projection or to connect with the psyche for guidance, or self development. It's similar to scrying, but a bit different. They claim that Einstein and Tesla used this (tesla claims to have blueprinted his inventions completely in his mind) and that it increases IQ.  Not saying my visualizations are going to do that for you, but they are like beginners guide on how to practice image streaming. Plus they're a lot of fun. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

That's pretty silly

one day this will all be memories