Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clvp

5-Meo-Dmt fumarate

21 posts in this topic

So I don’t really see much around about 5 meo dmt in fumarate. I’ve only seen on reddit some people talking about dosing high amounts (25-40mg) just to feel it when they plug it. Does anybody have any idea about dosages with fumarate ? 

I am not a chemist, but from my calculations in the head it seems that 5-MeO-DMT Fumarate needs about 30% higher dosage than 5-MeO-DMT HCl. So yes, you need to dose more of the Fumarate version.

I believe Girzo is about right re the potency of fumarate vs. freebase, from what I remember. This is assuming that both are completely pure.

I've found 20mg of fumarate insufflated to be a very high dose. With plugging it's meant to be a little less potent, but regardless I certainly wouldn't advise jumping straight in at 25-40mg plugging. Every individual will respond differently and you need to work your way up to determine the correct dosage for yourself - as well as to get the experience with administration.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

With new substances, always start low and ramp up gradually. Then you are sure to be safe.

I doubt there is much meaningful difference between the various 5-MeO-DMT types. As long as it's pure. A 20% difference is not that noticeable or meaningful. You can always handle 20% higher than you anticipated. The problem is when it's 2x or 3x stronger than you anticipated. That's when you get into trouble and get stuck in a bad trip.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Girzo @outlandish @Leo Gura

Good points guys, thank you for the tips too. hm, on the forum it might just be a factor of not administering it properly, or like you guys said, it could be a purity issue. I thought plugging was more effective in having to dose less?

I just finished watching a video of a study showing how intramuscular injection can also be an effective ROA of 5 meo dmt because injecting it has a smoother and slower onset than smoking it. I might just go this route too. This study also has more interesting things to consider. 

how to IM inject it : 
https://forums.5meodmt.org/index.php?topic=50533.0

Edited by Clvp

I'd advise against injecting research chemicals. Could be dangerous because you don't know the purity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Clvp said:

it could be a purity issue.

It's not about purity. Fumarate simply has different weight than HCl. It's not an impurity, it is added on purpose to change chemical properties of the substance, to make it a salt. 

Impurities add up on top of that making it possibly even less effective.

Freebase form is the most effective because it has no additions like HCl or Fumarate, it's simply 5-MeO-DMT only. It might still have some impuritues, though. You use freebase mainly to smoke it, but it can be used in other ways too.

I would advise against injecting anything. 

Edited by Girzo

2 hours ago, Girzo said:

but it can be used in other ways too

which ways?  I have smoked Freebase but i'm searching for other ways of administration too 

@Insane butterfly Every way. If you look into the 5-MeO-DMT Megathread there reports of people both snorting and plugging freebase. I can't tell you exactly how to do it well, as I have no experience with it.

5 hours ago, Girzo said:

@Insane butterfly Every way. If you look into the 5-MeO-DMT Megathread there reports of people both snorting and plugging freebase. I can't tell you exactly how to do it well, as I have no experience with it.

Thank you very much for your answer, I will make a search because I'm afraid smoking it again, the first and last time the substance introduced me to Insanity 

@Leo Gura  so do you think it would be a good route if you knew the levels of purity ? 

maybe using drug checking organizations that uses labs to check its purity levels, org’s like https://energycontrol-international.org/

although maybe not as cost effective as just using reagent kits, and using a ROA that is safer if impure.  it could potentially be an alternative for people who are immune to plugging 

Edited by Clvp

14 hours ago, Clvp said:

FYI, that link just shows that you as a guest are banned. In fact any link to that side shows that one is banned. (Perhaps open it in a private window, if you are a user being logged in at the forum)

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

18 minutes ago, Insane butterfly said:

I'm afraid smoking it again, the first and last time the substance introduced me to Insanity 

I've never done 5meo, so pardon me, if I sound naive.

Isn't insanity your natural state of being? Like, sanity is the construction of the mind to view the world, but in fact it makes no sense at all. Sanity = imagining to know. Insanity = seeing illusion of knowing.

Life Purpose journey

@Loving Radiance  it didn’t work for me at first too . idk what happened but it works fine for me after changing browsers, or try registering? 

Edited by Clvp

26 minutes ago, Insane butterfly said:

I will make a search because I'm afraid smoking it again, the first and last time the substance introduced me to Insanity 

Ime, the gentlest ROA is vaping with a dry herb electric vape at 428F (not a standard glass vape). 

4 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Ime, the gentlest ROA is vaping with a dry herb electric vape at 428F (not a standard glass vape). 

I have a small standard glass vape but I smoked a lot! I realized that is not accurate how much substance you inhale. I don't know what ROA means, so I'll google what this electric vape is.

Thanks 

47 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

There are vape types for concentrates and/or herbs or liquids. Is herb vape just enough for 5meo and crystaline RCs in general or does it depend on the way of heating like conduction, convection or coils?

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

20 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

There are vape types for concentrates, herbs and/or liquids.

Specifically: a dry herb, electric vape. No concentrates, liquids etc. 

20 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Is herb vape just enough for 5meo and crystaline RCs in general or does it depend on the way of heating like conduction, convection or coils?

My guess is that 428F is an inefficient vaping temperature and slows the process down. I generally get 3-6 inhales, with each becoming progressively weaker. In contrast, a glass vape likely vaporizes 100% of the 5meo and sends it all to the lungs on the first inhale - making it extremely intense. A dry herb electric vape is so inefficient and slow, it give the person the control of intensity. 

Yet I'm not a chemist or an expert in the area, so take what I say about underlying mechanics with a grain of salt.