Kuba Powiertowski

I may be wrong again:)

7 posts in this topic

Yes, I may be wrong again. I have not meditated. I didn't take psychedelics. Spontaneously, I suddenly let go of absolutely everything. And it clicked. But what clicked? :) And what do I feel? Yes, everything and everyone is made of infinite love. I am not infinite love. I am part of it. And it's ok:) I am also not God. How could I be? :) I do not need to be God at all, for I have no needs at all. Everything is fine. Nothing and no one are more or less important because everyone and everything is equally important. Everything and everyone is just as perfect. As it is. There is no need to know, no need to name or define anything. Dualism, non-dualism, awakening, God - what does it even mean? :) All attempts to describe reality in one way or another, to frame it in some way are pointless. Everything is fine:) Maybe I'm developing a glioblastoma or some other brain tumor? Honestly, I don't care :) No tension, no resistance. Everything is really fine :) I go back to work and then go for a walk with my dog. I greet everyone with all my heart :) And thank You all, especially You, Leo:) It is a beautiful world:)

:D

Exactly, you cannot ever "know" God... you can only un-know it, so to speak.

No more questions = no more problems! :)

Why so serious?

@Kuba Powiertowski we'll skip the Turing test and just relish in what you said in the meat of the post... 

You found peace.  

I'm curious, have you ever felt a peace like this before? Are you creating that peace, or is it just... 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Kuba Powiertowski You are in a temporary state of surrender. You’ve made the gap between what you are and what you aren’t. You’ve stopped struggling against yourself because you have had an awareness of the mind/body. This feels like inner peace initially. It’s a slice of Truth. 

The hard work starts when your subconscious begins to bring up everything that you’ve accumulated and you will enter the dark night of the soul at this point so that you may heal what’s hiding beneath the surface.

The real work starts. Maintain your sense of Love and it will guide you through. It’s going to go full circle for a couple of years. 
Everyone is different but it can be seen over and over again as a trail marker for those who are beginning the path.

Also, you are God, nothing else exists. You are conscious of your humanity right now. See where consciousness takes you. It’s going to be a great and wild ride. 
Drink lots of water, practice gratitude, be gentle to yourself and follow your Heart. 
Best of wishes friend. Seek your life purpose and go save the planet. 

I love that you have found this sense of completeness, peace and love.  Thank you for sharing, and bless you on your journey.

@seeking_brilliance I really don't know how to answer your question... I just don't know.

Everything and nothing has changed. I run my business, I have a great family, I eat, sleep, etc. I do not levitate in meditation for hours :) I have my emotions, I feel physical pain, I suffer when I see brutality and violence against people, animals, and nature. Only that it is all like, I don't know how to describe it, momentary. Everything is constantly changing, it is in constant motion in the present moment. The moment you think you have grasped something, that has already changed. And it is absolutely natural. And beautiful, more and more beautiful. How long will I stay in this state, where will it take me? I honestly don't know, I don't worry about that. Thinking about everyday matters is ok, it's kind of faster, more efficient. On the other hand, thinking about existential matters, about God, Awakening, and Love is like a distraction. These are just concepts, and trying to grasp them with your mind is pointless. Jiddu Krishnamurti's words about the Truth resonate in me. Truth is something alive is not static, and therefore any attempt to set out a path to it is doomed to failure, just as closing it in some definitions. This Truth is everywhere, it is in us, loved in each of you, and in everything that surrounds us. I can feel it with all of myself now. With all my heart, I wish this to each of you, my beautiful friends:)