7thLetter

I'm an insecure alpha male.

23 posts in this topic

@7thLetter You have been socialized in a society, due to which many or most people act just like you do. No i would rather say have the same focus as you do, the eyeballs can be cause for a repetitive self-conscious behavior in most of us, from very early age.

You naturally pick up signals, each and one of which comes entangled with extreme uncertainty as very little in the social sphere is concise, obvious, necessary nor deducible. You are therefore meant to associate your way trough the messiness of human interaction, but you seem to be stuck in the very nature of uncertainty.

It is not therefore unreasonable to assume a common denominator between many of the eyes, and as part of being socialized is to not stand out in a group ones derived inclination is to question oneself, and these may follow "Is it the real you the motivation for carrying yourself around like you do?".

Which can be further divided to 'Is it with internal acceptance or exterior appeal you are this way?', if the former can be concluded then ask yourself if the exterior reward of undermining your self accepted self outweighs it. If the latter then i will ask you 'have you tried walking the room without also the construction of the walk, in that you simply accepted the natural form it for what it were?'  If no then try it and see what may happen.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

IWhat I say may not feel great but it truly comes from a place of Love and support.  I want to say in the strongest way possible my advice is to NOT pursue any type of relationship at this time. Your attention needs to be focused on you. I say this with the utmost respect, you have some work to do, so lets get started. But before you do anything you need to understand your current position and take responsibility for everythingt. Make a choice to adopt an attitude of openness and non defensiveness. in all situations moving forward.. Take nothing in life personal. Because the truth is, NOTHING IS PERSONAL. Someone looks at you for too long, its not them disrespect you. They exercising their freedom of eyegoballs. Leave it at that. Even if someone were saying hateful and disrespectful things t?. Understand a higher path of understanding is superior in every way.. A  calm measured response to any situation., That is actually more of your true nature, you're good hearted, guy. Its your emotional reactions to the many triggers you encounter that give another impession..The negative emotions  will gradually decrease if your intention is true. The root of much of this is  you're insecurities. Or your conditioning  to not love yourself, is another way to put it.. Lets start with the basics. You're going to have todo everything at a much higher level that you're accustomed. making high quality standard your normal default ualityAttend  with loving care and attention. when you brush your teeth twice a day do it as if it were an art.  Feel yourself brush every last part with such care and attention that after you rinse you feel proud at the job you did. Take that same attitude to everything you do. You're creating quality in all things.. Floss your teeth like you're a king with royal standards. Make no concern of  how long it takes. Each task you do with this level of care and attentiveness brings you love and reduces negativity a tiny bit. making the level of quality.. Be emaculate about your hygiene. This is for you and one else. You're not cleaning up nice for someone else. You're  taking high quality care of yourself, and investing energy because you feel the value. Treat your living quarters with the same top notch standards and attention.  Cut no corners on anything out of laziness. Start a modest physical activity routine. Doesn't matter what it is, it only has to include body movement and consistent routine that you have to maintain. This is a big deal. Don't allow yourself to make excuses or bitch out because you don't feel like it.. If you put the effort and consistency in your health and wellness it can and will make you into a new man  in a years time . The mental,  physical , and overall quality of life improvements that result from at least 6 weeks of consistent exercise are profound! Mainting and building on this routine can change your entire life and perspective on life. But you have to stick to it. Diet;; just make your best effort to eat clean and healthy. Make the decision to give up sweets, junk food a sodas totally for good.. Make these adjustments in your life and  experience immense pride and satisfaction with yourself, but you will have also significantly improved your health and quality of life. A dent wardrobe that makes you feel good is nice  to have.. Next; Very Important! Work on being pleasant to everyone you encounter. Smile to strangers, say hello, open doors, practice interacting with random people. But not as you acting nice that's fake shit that women sniff out immediately., The authentic  loving  and caring part of you. Find that part of you and practice using on every stranger you can. Give special attention to your smile and tone in these interactions. Find some kids to interact in a light sand playful manner. Make an ass out of  yourself and laugh about it.. Practice being light hearted and how to laugh, especially at yourself. Make being nice something you do to everyone for life,, even assholes. Build a life that you feel good about. Learn what an incredible human being you are and how you thrive under circumstances that facilitate your best self. Continue working on yourself for the rest of your life. When you genuinely feel good about yourself and what you bring to a relationship. then go for it. If you make it this far you will notice most if not all of your awkward female interaction problems have resolved. 

I know that probably sounds like a bunch of bullshit to you, but have an open ,mind. I invite you to message me privately if I can further assist you. 

Love and best wishes

Edited by neovox