soos_mite_ah

Is All Survival Selfish?

63 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, DLH said:

Consciousness, God, or the “All-That-Is” is nothing but “Abundance”.  

Consciousness, whether it is in the non-physical dream states, or in this collective Earth dream reality, can only be accomplished with abundance and cooperation!

There is no such thing as competition at the Meta level.  Cooperation is the essence of All-That-Is! 

Nothing can survive or exist without cooperation.

Selfishness is a Human illusion, it is something you create with your thoughts, ideas, imagination, beliefs and emotions.

All Atoms, molecules, waves, frequencies, thought patterns, psychic gestalts of energy, at all levels and gradations of “Everything”, is, and will always be in cooperation, in harmony, and, in balance with All-That-Is.

Survival, is a 3D concept that you are imagining.

Beneath the Ego conscious illusion of competing for a job, for food, for money, status, eating, breathing is pure abundance and cooperation.  Most people are not awake enough to notice this Truth. 

Just sharing some thoughts, ideas and beliefs.

There is competition and infinite evil even at the meta level/transcendence whatever 5d enlightened full master gurus and they behave exactly like the same savage ravenous beasts down here in every single way just at a higher level but it might not matter because I don't want it to matter and what matters is what I want. Also it's the entire universe that needs fixing at the same time so if you can kill and destroy and torture and rape everyone in the universe against their imaginary will you will become enlightened and everyone will be happy.

Edited by seriousman24

13 hours ago, Megan Alecia said:

@Leo Gura

Thanks Leo, here you just settled that transwomen are women. Lol

Transwomen are not women. They are God!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 3/10/2021 at 3:43 PM, Preety_India said:

Survival can only be selfless when an abundant  system is handing you out everything without you having to compete for it. 

But in reality this does not happen. People have to compete with each other for survival. So when you get a house for yourself, that space is taken when someone else could have been accomodated there. But instead you competed with everyone to get that. 

In reality survival is selfish. It cannot be selfless. No matter whatever embellishments you apply to it. 

To think that survival is selfless is a dreamy projection on reality. 

That's a really good analogy.. I was just thinking this today as I was looking at houses around here... there's a shortage of housing all over and a growing trend of large highly liquid investment firms and corporations buying up housing including residential real estate so it creates a scarcity.  Another example... it's really easy to be happy and peaceful when you found your one and only and are in a happy relationship with a happy family. As a man who always wanted that but doesn't have it due to being an aspie among other things, it's not quite so easy to just be at peace and be happy and selfless, but I've made a lot of progress with the peace of mind. This can be applied anywhere in life you get scarcity... it's like maslow's heirarchy of needs.. it's easiest to take care of the base before taking care of the top.  I'm quite self aware and aware of my selfish aspects.